[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to get over oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1433827912184.jpg (76KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
1433827912184.jpg
76KB, 600x347px
I've asked her out 4 times over the course of the 3 years we've known each other. She says I'm her best guy friend.
What do I do.
>>
accept her as your best friend who is a girl and move on
>>
It's possible, if you're willing to put in the legwork. You've got to work on yourself, go out and meet new people, and, crucially, nuke your friendship with the oneitis. It's tough.
>>
Simple. Befriend more girls.

But you won't take this advice ofcourse, you'll have this oneitis on your back your whole life desu
>>
>>35252145
If you can't get over her you have to leave her. Sorry man, but otherwise it will just be miserable for you.
>>
>>35252195
>>35252145
>nuke your friendship with the oneitis

this OP, its the only way, it sucks at first but its very effective
>>
>>35252237
Seconding this. She'll be the one chasing you afterwards
>>
>>35252195
>>35252237
>>35252756
I don't know I think I will feel bad and get depressed.
>>
>>35252774
Get a girlfriend that isn't her. It'll make her realize she likes you more than just a friend and she'll get jealous.

Unless she has multiple male friends, if she does cut contact now.
>>
>>35253744
LOL so it's okay for the guy to get a gf but she can't have male friends? the fuck?

if they like each other and he gets a gf, she should leave and never look back.
>>
>>35253744
you have to be a homewrecking trashcan to go after someone who's taken
>>
>>35252145
>having a oneitis

You're not a true robot until you don't even feel emotional connections with people anymore. I haven't had a crush in years.
>>
>>35252145
She's keeping you around for self-validation. Move on idiot, you're being used
>>
>>35253823
Him getting a girlfriend is different from him getting a platonic female friend.
Anyway, the problem with her having male friends (besides him) is that it ascertains that she does not actually hold feelings for him.

>>35253838
I never implied OP is doing that. OP's target doesn't have a bf, does she?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.