[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid who never talked Was he autistic before it became a meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1487290992240.jpg (90KB, 1106x1012px)
1487290992240.jpg
90KB, 1106x1012px
>that kid who never talked

Was he autistic before it became a meme
>>
that was me in highschool. now i talk when i have to when i'm at work
>>
>>35251692
Yes, people try to say they have meme autism but fact is if you cant function as a normal social human you probably have fucking autism, wake up
>>
>>35251692
That was me.desu. I wanted to talk i was just too afraid to start conversation with any of you. And you people never attempted to do chat with me so i just stopped trying but i low key hated everyone
>>
>>35251742
if youve used exposure therapy and still struggle socially its autism
>>
File: 1484724832084.png (187KB, 573x495px)
1484724832084.png
187KB, 573x495px
>that kid who only talked about a single kids cartoon that no one else in school watched and is now forgotten

Now that was autism
>>
Whenever I trick myself into thinking I'm normal I always get a memory from my childhood and it reminds me I've always been like this. When I first started secondary school all I'd ever do was quote internet memes. Bare in mind this was in 2005 so this was before "memes" were really a thing.

Worst thing I remember doing was singing that banana phone song for the entire year before the bullying started. At first people were amused by it, I was like a circus attraction. I didn't have the awareness back then to realise the people I thought were my friends were actually just using me as a prop. A running joke. Of course this eventually ended when the novelty of me got old and people just started straight up hurting me. After that I stopped quoting memes and stopped talking completely.

Four years of silence during the prime developmental years of my life. Eventually I developed learnt awareness and could come across as somewhat normal. After school, around 2010, for a while I started to believe that I was normal but was just stunted socially by my self imposed isolation. The years went by, I forgot my failings, people were nicer after school (not genuinely but at least to my face) and I started to believe I had changed. My social interactions though shallow, were passable. People assumed I was just shy, suffering from the usual initial awkward stage before a relationship deepens emotionally, but that initial stage turned out to be permanent and I could see people changing around me as their opinion changed. They stopped bothering. The shift in opinion was great. I'm guessing the word spread through the place that I was weird, and since then people treat me as less than human.

I tried to enter a conversation one time and a coworker said "go, turn around, face that way, ssshh" as if she was talking to a dog.

I've given up. I quit my job, withdrew from social interaction, became severely depressed. I know social immersion doesn't work. I had 5 years of it.
>>
>>35252377

This feeling is worse than anything I've felt before. My abilities have been tested and failed repeatedly. I know my limitations now and I really don't know what there is for me in life anymore.

A man who has never tried to walk before may live happily in the knowledge that he could if he tried, worked at it. A man who has tried, a thousand times, and failed each and every time will eventually stop trying, settle down into the ground and die (or get a wheelchair)

Sorry for the long post. You see... I am autistic.
>>
>>35251875
do you think it was the vaccines , i dont think anyone in my recent family line was this fucked
>>
>>35252397
i was very obviously autistic and other mental illnesses but never diagnosed now im a fucking miserable avoidant personality disorder
>>
>>35252397
>(or get a wheelchair)
kek'd at this bit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.