[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women love nice guys!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: cute guy.jpg (29KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
cute guy.jpg
29KB, 500x585px
The reason so many of you are single right now is because you're not a nice guy.

Despite what people claim, women actually love nice guys. They hate self absorbed douchebags, and the jerks that parade around like they know it all.

Just in case you weren't aware of how to be a nice guy, here are some tips:

Nice guys: Aren't chauvinistic or antisemitic.
Nice guys: Aren't afraid to hold the door open or cook for the girl if need be.
Nice guys: Are sensitive and caring, they're attentive to a womans needs.
Nice guys Aren't afraid to talk about their feelings, and open up to women.
Nice guys know how to give a woman space. Women are delicate and require space from time to time, so it's best not to come on too strong.
Nice guys will flatter a girl by writing poems or songs about her.
Nice guys love to cuddle and be there for a girl when things are tough.
Nice guys DON'T date other women behind her back. Women don't date other men behind their backs so it makes sense to keep things monogamous.
Nice guys don't just take a girl out to the movies, nice guys take her out hiking or to see a local band.
Nice guys want to get to know a girl for who she truly is on the inside instead of worrying about how she might look on the outside.
Nice guys never smoke, drink or do drugs
Nice guys never chastise a woman about her appearance, women take great care and effort to look nice, and sometimes they can be a litle insecure, bottom line, you should always tell her she looks great no matter what she looks like.

Remember, girls care more about what's on the inside than what's on the outside. Many guys think if they just spend a million hours in the gym it can make up for being a rotten horrible douchebag, and that just isn't the case.

Women see past the charade, they can tell if a guy is nice or not, usually within the first few minutes of meeting you.

Try to become nicer and more women will fall for you, that's the bottom line.
>>
I agree, Anon. Nice is good, as long as it doesn't come from a place of insecurity.
>>
being nice and acting nice are 2 different things
you don't have a good heart if you encourage bullshitting via really horrible tips.
>>
>They hate self absorbed douchebags, and the jerks that parade around like they know it all.

Explain the many polygamous cults like 'The Children of God' headed by sociopathic men who literally cuck men's wives in front of their children, often molest the children as well end up with a majority of female members. Practically all cults like this are made up of mostly women, who voluntarily choose to be shared by a tiny number of evil men.
>>
>>35251354
Meticulously crafted but ultimately unconvincing.
A (You) for effort.
Consider the following:
>brevity is the soul of wit
>>
>>35251354
Doesn't matter if you're shy. You can be absolutely perfect but if you're afraid of talking to girls you're fucked.
>>
>Nice guys Aren't afraid to talk about their feelings, and open up to women.

Because every guy got their gf by crying to them and talking about their problems.
>>
>>35251734
So it does matter if you're shy, then? Or am I missing something?
>>
>>35251740
You don't have to cry to them. But vulnerability is attractive. Go out on a date with a girl and admit you're nervous instead of pretending to be Chad and you'd be surprised how far you get.
>>
>>35251756
You can be handsome, fit, successful, and a really nice guy. But none of that will get you a nice girl if you're too shy.
>>
>>35251354
>implying women deserve having virtuous men simply for having a pussy

Men are expected apparently to develop virtues and women simply be in possession of a vagina, fuck that. Women are disgusting. They need to clean out their pussies and stop playing the holier than thou card.
>>
>y-you have to be an angry chad to get laid!!
Every dumbass on r9k

Yeah let me act like a complete cockhead so when me and my wife are 36 and have kids everyone hates each other because I want to be seen as a dominant alpha male chad and not have any feelings and find a meaningful partner because I'm a neet khv with no life who can't fess up to self improvement

You all are honestly gigantic losers and need to reconsider your choices in life if you think you need to be a chad to better yourself
>>
>>35251792

Not him, but why is it morally objectionable to make negative generalisations about women... but then you can imply that women will generally see vulnerability as attractive?

I've had girls tell me about other guys "he's too sensitive" about guys that were hardly John Keats.

Why do you give out this shitty advice? Does it stoke your ego to roleplay as someone experienced enough with women to hand out advice?
>>
>>35251835
Having you in my prayers tonight bruh bruh

Dear Jesus christ help this loser get some pussy
>>
>>35251354
In that case being a nice guy seems like an awful lot of work for so little return.
>>
>>35251879
Okay. Sorry. Maybe you're right. I'm just regurgitating what I've heard.
>>
>>35251354
>antisemitism

The fuck are you on about?
>>
>>35251895
I get pussy pretty regularly with latina women, red headed women, black women, etc. Just had sex two days ago. I had a girl call me earlier this very evening asking for me to fuck her and i told her no. Go fuck yourself, and stop putting pussy on a pedastol.
>>
>>35251959

>pedastol

I've noticed a lot of people have trouble with this word.
>>
>>35252123
Listen pal, not every woman is a 'nice' woman. So I'm confused as to why you believe every woman is deserving of having a 'nice' man by virtue of having a pussy, but of course you can do nothing but focus on completely irrelevant details like the word i use or the board we are on. This is the most unimaginative coolie cutter bullshit response and i see it everywhere. You faggots NEVER articulate a meaningful argument. Literally meme response. Go back to faceberg retard.
>>
>>35251959
>pretending your not a virgin on r9k
Sad anon, real sad
>>
>>35252207
I'm from /pol/ so im literally the savior of the white race.
>>
File: 1480220530455.png (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480220530455.png
15KB, 500x500px
>>35251354
>antisemitic
i wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>35252200

Uhhh, dude I'm not the guy you're arguing with. I just corrected you on your spelling because it's a pretty simple word, and really should have been caught by any spellcheck also.
>>
>>35251354
>Nice guys: Aren't chauvinistic or antisemitic.
Sorry ladies, I have a date with Hitler.
>Nice guys: Aren't afraid to hold the door open or cook for the girl if need be.
If you are afraid of either of those things, you are a giant pussy.
>Nice guys: Are sensitive and caring, they're attentive to a woman's needs.
Hopefully it's sleep, food, and shelter
Last thing a man needs to bounce his problems off a woman.
>Nice guys know how to give a woman space. Women are delicate and require space from time to time, so it's best not to come on too strong.
Sure, whatever...
>Nice guys will flatter a girl by writing poems or songs about her.
I hate your guts, you stupid bitch
Everytime you talk, you make me twitch
If I could change one thing at all
It would be that you stop giving me blue balls.
>Nice guys love to cuddle and be there for a girl when things are tough.
I like cuddling too
>Nice guys DON'T date other women behind her back. Women don't date other men behind their backs so it makes sense to keep things monogamous.
Very reasonable....
>Nice guys don't just take a girl out to the movies, nice guys take her out hiking or to see a local band.
Have to make sure she doesn't get fat.
>Nice guys want to get to know a girl for who she truly is on the inside instead of worrying about how she might look on the outside.
Never try to now how a girl really is on the inside, it's too unnecessarily complex.
>Nice guys never smoke, drink or do drugs
Same with nice girls.
>Nice guys never chastise a woman about her appearance, women take great care and effort to look nice, and sometimes they can be a little insecure, bottom line, you should always tell her she looks great no matter what she looks like.
No, you tell her if her lipstick is smudged, or her back zipper is opened, she won't be embarrassed if it's her man, but that if it's a stranger.
>>
>>35251870
At least we can use punctuation.
>>
>>35252200
>coolie cutter
>>
>>35251655
>brevity is the soul of wit
Something sadly lost on this board, where if I want to make a short, context-perfect reply I have to add my entire spice drawer to the end of the post and stretch it out further than the average trap's asshole simply to post it, at which point it has lost a lot of its meaning.
>>
>>35252914
Less is more.
>>
>>35251354
See I don't care about this stuff because I'm autistic (literally). I'm sure I have aspergers. I've failed in relationships with women.
>>
>>35251915
They spilled their spaghetti.They there are the Jews once again trying to wash our brains.
>>
>>35251354
>not antisemitic.
Fuck off kike
>>
>>35251354
>Nice guys don't just take a girl out to the movies, nice guys take her out hiking or to see a local band.

Huh? I mean, I get it, going to the movies EVERY date would get boring fast but I would hope that if the guy is really
>nice
and the girl really feels accepted by him, she'd be vocal when a movie date isn't appropiate

>Nice guys want to get to know a girl for who she truly is on the inside instead of worrying about how she might look on the outside.

They also want to be known for what's inside. Tell me, and be honest, how many girls do you know who would date someone they can't show off?

>Nice guys never smoke, drink or do drugs

Assume they meet all other criteria you set forth, but they occasionally go out with male friends to have a drink or perhaps enjoy a beer or wine with their dinner on weekends. Are they any less "nice" for it?

>Nice guys never chastise a woman about her appearance, women take great care and effort to look nice, and sometimes they can be a little insecure, bottom line, you should always tell her she looks great no matter what she looks like.

I was with you until:
>always tell her she looks great
It's OK to tell her she's not putting forth her best self, once that rapport is built. Just be specific , show empathy and always provide reassurance after.
>"that color doesn't flatter you quite as much as X" or
>"you look a bit tired, I know you've been working hard lately. Get some rest tonight OK?

We all need reassurance, and having a synergy where you both know when that time is for each other should be a relationship goal.

tl;dr
Nice guys are just gay guys who don't like dick. Literally, if you were really "nice" you'd be shunned by most males as a pushover or "whipped" guy but you know what? You don't care because you're happy making your gf happy.
>>
>>35251354
Breaking down for you beta fags:
What are you shilling for? kek
>Nice guys: Aren't afraid to hold the door open or cook for the girl if need be.
Women nowadays were brainwashed into hating sex roles and this is only acceptable if you're attractive.
>Nice guys: Are sensitive and caring, they're attentive to a womans needs.
Women are wired to gravitate towards authoritative guys. She will be repulsed if you put her on a pedestal like OP is saying.
Women hate weak emotional guys. You can ONLY whine and cry on another man's shoulder, preferably a very close friend. Never on a woman's.
>Nice guys know how to give a woman space. Women are delicate and require space from time to time, so it's best not to come on too strong.
They cuck betas so they need time away from you to have their sexual needs met with Chad.
>Nice guys DON'T date other women behind her back. Women don't date other men behind their backs so it makes sense to keep things monogamous.
Women are not monogamous. They want their beta bitch submissive and faithful because then she can keeps her material and emotional resources.
>girls care more about what's on the inside than what's on the outside
Biggest lie in this entire post. Women are wired to be much more selective about who they mate with. That's why they care much more than men about looks.
:Many guys think if they just spend a million hours in the gym it can make up for being a rotten horrible douchebag, and that just isn't the case.
>
Women see past the charade, they can tell if a guy is nice or not, usually within the first few minutes of meeting you.
And they will always pick the bad boy.
>Try to become nicer and more women will fall for you, that's the bottom line.
Don't fall for this, retards. This and all the other points that were not explicitly broken down are mere bluepill shit to keep you beta. Break free.
>>
>>35251354
>yes goy just love jews, the ladies love that
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.