[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a bullimia thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: bulimia.png (91KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
bulimia.png
91KB, 800x598px
Can we have a bullimia thread?
>>
>>35251347
Does it really help you lose weight? Do you just enjoy the taste of the food, then throw it all back up so it never gets to digest?
>>
Why not just chew the food for flavor then spit it out?

Seems a lot easier than vomiting.
>>
>>35251398
I like to get some ice cream, oreos, fudge, and milk and swirl it together into a half spun milkshake and then purge.
While mia lets me eat whatever I want, it also makes me weak throughout the day and gives me bad breath. The teeth are starting to rot too.
>>
>>35251347
Binged and purged twice today and I hate myself AMA
>>
>>35251347
Had a bad binge today, spent 2 hours puking it up. Doesn't happen very often but when it does, it's bad. The shitty thing is I have the urge to do it again tomorrow. Hopefully sleeping on it will make me change my mind.
>>
>>35251457
Do you have anything to say in response to >>35251438

Is vomiting a part of the addiction, or more of a means to an end? Never really understood the whole bulemia thing, anorexia seems to make a lot more sense.
>>
>>35251398
It doesn't help you lose weight. At best you maintain, at worst you gain.

Throwing up only rids your body of half of the calories consumed.

You enjoy the taste of the food but you're not like savoring it you're just eating as fast as possible its like a frenzy it has nothing to do with hunger. And usually I wait five minutes, realize I fucked up and then start throwing up. Once it starts getting hard to throw up I chug water and that usually helps a lot but thins it out so you're never sure exactly how much food you threw back up.
>>
File: poopyhead.png (22KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
poopyhead.png
22KB, 180x180px
tch, typical bulimia thread - bringing it all up again for no good reason
>>
>>35251438
Binging isn't like a conscious thing, I know that sounds dumb but one minute you're "fine" maybe a little stressed or overwhelmed and next thin you know you're on autopilot eating enormous amount of food.

So like the chewing and spitting out never is even a consideration

>>35251498
The vomiting is definitely part of it because its comforting in some way? When you binge you feel like you've fucked up so bad so purging makes you feel like you're doing something positive about it like you're correcting the mistake? If that makes sense? But then once you finish purging you still feel like shit
>>
>>35251538
kys
trips are for timestamp ama threads
>>
>>35251498
>Never really understood the whole bulimia thing, anorexia seems to make a lot more sense.

There two different things. Anorexia is about control more so than bulimia. Bulimia is about chaos, i.e. the frenzied eating and then frenzied throwing up.
>>
>>35251438
Chewing but not swallowing is like edging but cuming. It doesn't feel enough.
>>
File: i made this.jpg (113KB, 718x600px) Image search: [Google]
i made this.jpg
113KB, 718x600px
>>35251563
>trips are for timestamp ama threads

you forgot '...and irritating the kinda big meany who says kill yourself to complete strangers'
>>
>>35251502
I just throw up until I can't throw up anymore. It does help you lose weight. I already lost like 10 lbs
>>
My brother has bulimia, he went from 85 - 95 kg to maybe 45 in two years. He is ALWAYS eating something, probably vomits up to 30 times a day at this point if not more.

He has gotten caught for stealing food at the store and I am aware that he has stolen money from me before.

Not really sure what can be done about this situation.
>>
>>35251695
I think it depends on the individual b/p because sometimes I am only able to get a small amount thrown up but other times I get almost all of it. The trick is water. Chugging water is the best way to make yourself "feel" too full and way easier to induce vomiting

I haven't weighed myself recently because I am afraid it went up so I actually don't know how my recent episodes have affected my weight. But good for you I guess.
>>
>>35251781
God how does he stand the esophagus irritation. I've thrown up every day this past week multiple times and today I had to stop because it hurt too much.

All you can do is hope they want to change. Thats what it took me the first time I got help. I remember telling my mom that I think I needed help with my eating because it had gotten out of control. And then I got sent to a therapist for two years got an endoscopy and went to a nutritionist. My mom really did her best. I'm just a fuck up.
>>
>>35251883
>]
He has admitted to having a problem before, but everytime he has been supposed to go to a clinic for help he lies about it in a way in where he can gain money from it.
(He has had problem with money due to eating so much, so he gets mom to pay him money for supposed meetings that he does not go to. Mom usually does pay because she feels bad for him)
>>
>>35251883
I know this feel. I was anorexic for a few years several years back, then after several bouts of treatment I "got better" only to move on to binge eating. Purging is a recent development for me, but it's becoming more and more frequent so I'm pretty fucked. I don't know if I'll tell my parents, they wouldn't handle it well.
>>
>>35251978
>Mom usually does pay because she feels bad for him
This is where she went wrong. If he's not doing what he's supposed to be doing don't reward him.
>>
>>35252001
I've never been anorexic I've always kind of oscillated between just straight up bingeing to bulimia stints. The bulimia usually start after a few months of losing weight the healthy way and then I binge once and overcorrect. It's a vicious cycle

My mom once found a water bottle I had thrown up into and confronted me about it and that's part of the reason she took helping me get better so seriously. Bulimia's gross.
>>
Anorexia is better. Same results but without all the vomiting, which means no damaging your vocal chords or losing teeth.

Prove me wrong.
You actually can't.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.