[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive been away from /r9k/ for a couple weeks. Didn't help much.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1479571762630.jpg (1MB, 1280x1860px) Image search: [Google]
1479571762630.jpg
1MB, 1280x1860px
Ive been away from /r9k/ for a couple weeks.

Didn't help much.
>>
What did you do instead, OP?
>>
Probably because you were thinking about us.
Huh, you want us to plug up your anus, you fucking faggot, is that what you want?
>>
>>35251155
Abhorrent post. ERP in the ten threads that were made for it.
>>
>>35251212
I'm sorry.
Whenever I'm on here, I try to act as much of an outsider as I can, to disassociate my self from the rest of you because I don't want to feel like a failure, even though I am.
>>
>>35251123
I studied genetics and microbiology.

I also played some dark souls 3.
>>
>>35251259
>I also played some dark souls 3.
Videogames aren't much of an improvement over 4chan to be fair.

Also, did you like DaS3?

>>35251238
In what way are you a failure?
>>
>>35250718
dont listen to that gay ass meme.
browse r9gay as long as you want. youre a big boy now, no?
>>
same here brother. i thought maybe staying away from 4chan would make me want to do other things and be more productive again.

well, it didn't. in fact, it just made me more depressed than i already was. you guys are the only people who i can really relate to.
browse r9k as much as you want, OP. this place may be shit, but it's probably the best you're gonna get. just don't fall for the memes and you'll be fine.
>>
>>35251311
>browse r9gay as long as you want
This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave 4chan. Do anything else.
>>
>>35250718
I think I just found my new waifu. Thanks
OP
>>
File: 1488490899514.jpg (1MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
1488490899514.jpg
1MB, 3456x4608px
>>35251415
HOW do you leave /r9k/, it's a literal black hole that keeps sucking me in.
>>
>>35251522
Obviously I haven't managed to do it.

Pick up a hobby, block the website.
>>
>>35251298
Dark souls 3 is some good shit yo, though my studies kept me too busy to play as frequently as I'd have liked, I'm at the catacombs of carthus right now.
>>
>>35251259
>tfw got a c+ in genetics

How the fuck am I going to explain such a shitty grade in such an easy class to med schools. Rip
>>
>>35251976
>I'm at the catacombs of carthus right now.
Second half of the game is better, especially after you kill Aldritch. Abyss Watchers was a good fight.

Also, after you get past the draw bridge, you can turn around and climb down it like a ladder. Area down there is pretty shit but there's some worthwhile things.

Good luck with your studies, keep at it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.