[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0524.jpg (38KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0524.jpg
38KB, 750x728px
Am i the only one that thinks asian women arent really that attractive?
>>
They aren't. Betas just fool themselves into thinking they'll have a chance because their animes told them that asian women are super submissive
>>
>>35250526
Same here senpai I prefer asian women (men) with vagina (feminine penis) they are way better and are built for cummies
>>
>>35250526
Yes you are probably a shill
>>
People are attractive on an individual basis. Some Asian women are attractive, some are not.
>>
>>35250548
Its true though asian women with boipussy are very submissive anon, why do you think all robots want them
>>
I've never been attracted to asians either. Their facial structure just ruins it for me and plus their pussies are pretty much always a dark color and that is just awful and unappealing.
>>
>>35250526
No I think the same (obv. there are exceptions) but generally speeking I don't think they're attractive. They have poor tits, ass, and figure, the only good thing body-wise is that they tend to be skinny and have decent stomaches.

They have ok hair, good texture, but always the same black color which is bad imo. Face isn't good either imo because of their eyes, too small and black :\, not to mention kind of sickly skin imo and not very good facial structure.

Obv. this is all opinion, but I'm just saying I agree op.
>>
>>35250526
some are, some aren't. I think half white, half asian chicks are the hottest and white girls are the second hottest with asians and light skinned latinos and middle eastern women coming in tied for third. Actually, most half breeds between light skinned races are top tier, not just asian/white although that's my favorite.
>>
>>35250526
most women aren't attractive
>>
File: gook wants to be aryan so bad.jpg (168KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gook wants to be aryan so bad.jpg
168KB, 1200x1200px
Not alone.

ugly as shit they need to resort to surgery to look half decent.These broads are overhyped
>>
Never really saw the appeal. Maybe it's just because I'm a tall fag with a bad back so I wouldn't be able to date womenlets.
>>
File: Nintendominute.jpg (187KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendominute.jpg
187KB, 1200x675px
depends on what you want.

I prefer asian women cause they are cute, submissive, generally less fat, and age better.

western women can be sexy, masculine, and have a more regal beauty. depends on what you prefer really.
>>
OP here. I dont see women attractive in general but it's just the way asian chicks look sometimes
Their face looks like they ate something really sour or something that makes them contort their face
Idk
>>
>>35250526
I just changed your mind with one picture
>>
>>35250526
>one of the few
Correction if your white then your one of the few white guys that doesnt.
>>
>>35251062
insectoids arnt attractive dude
>>
File: 1481304114749.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1481304114749.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I want to cuddle an average looking Japanese girl and love her forever. We'd go to a traditional festival and she'd wear a yukata. After hours of games and food late at night, we'd finish by kissing under the fireworks display.
>>
>>35251166
Japanese girls are the best looking asians imo.
>>
>>35251166
top left pls
>>
File: 1442870055515.jpg (484KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1442870055515.jpg
484KB, 1600x1200px
Now how can you possibly ever think that?
>>
File: 1460170137783.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1460170137783.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>35250526
>Am i the only one that thinks asian women arent really that attractive?
yes
>>
>>35251251
If any one of those girls had a crush on me, I'd fall for her hard and never let go.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.