[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw sexually submissive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: 1470765424414.jpg (164KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1470765424414.jpg
164KB, 900x900px
>tfw sexually submissive
>>
Cucked

Original comment

I promise this is original
>>
tfw tranny and people lose interest when i told them i cant top/vers
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35250687
Mentally ill cunt go back to /lgbt/
>>
>tfw sexually dominant but have a quiet, socially awkward, anxious personality so women think I'm sexless and don't think I'm a dom
>>
>>35251297

Try being this while being a 25 yo black virgin

I get aggressive as fuck when fapping and imagining that I'm dominating the chick. And I've never done it before to a real woman.
>>
>>35251375
>>35251297

>25 yo black virgin

hahahahaha

there is nothing odd or weird about being dominant you idiots
>>
>>35251375
>Try being this while being a 25 yo black virgin
But anon, I'm 23 and turning 24 next month already. It's already a shit feel. I'm black too.

I've done a few things with women before, but never managed to get any actual sex. Domming a woman feels fucking amazing though.

>>35251421
>there is nothing odd or weird about being dominant you idiots
I wasn't trying to say there was anything odd or weird about being dominant per se, it's the fact that I'm shy, quiet, and socially awkward that dries the pussy up usually and makes them skeptical of the fact that I'm a dom.
>>
File: 1422999029713.png (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1422999029713.png
10KB, 320x320px
>tfw really like the idea of being a dom, but am not really dominant in practice
>tfw not submissive, only a switch at worst
>>
>>35251476

I hope that you stay a virgin
>>
>tfw baby asian submissive

the ideal desu
>>
>>35251951
W-w-why anon? ;_;
>>
>>35251974
how feminine is your benis?
>>
Being super nice person in life but in bed a such a super dom that when people hear the dirty shit I'm into they think I'm a rapist.

Its ok guys there is consent...

I will make you hurt.
>>
>>35252205
i doubt this can ever happen. there's no way someone can be nice in life and mean in bed.
>>
>>35252004

I hate myself for being a sub. so i dislike doms
>>
>>35251297
>>35251375
Fuck off you aggressive apes, being submissive is the thinking man's fetish.
>>
>>35252565
Its how i am too actually
Not mean really but dominant
>>
File: joe-biden-pointing-.jpg (33KB, 246x300px) Image search: [Google]
joe-biden-pointing-.jpg
33KB, 246x300px
>tfw bisexual
>tfw can be sub or dom, no big deal
>tfw /allfetishes/
>tfw zoophile
literally NOTHING can deter me from getting laid somehow. you don't even have to be human to get some from me

feels good man
>>
>>35252861
>tfw bisexual
>>tfw /allfetishes/
>>tfw zoophile
Please post discord
>>
>Sub with fantasies about being my gf's slave
>She doesn't know about this
>Every day of my life she asks
>"Anon, can you do this little thing for me?"
>No fuck you do it yourself

Maybe tomorrow
>>
>>35252680
Don't hate yourself, anon.

>>35252760
Nah, plenty of doms are intelligent. I wonder if there really is some kind of correlation between intelligence and whether or not you're a dom or sub though.

>>35252820
This is me. I'm not a mean person but I certainly like the empowering feeling of being in control and having a woman or man at my mercy.

>>35252861
Honestly, I kinda wish I were a switch. I feel like if there were more ways for me to have sexual pleasure, well, that'd just be merry. That and I've gotten hit on by some hot chicks who were dommes and it kinda sucks knowing that I couldn't have sex with them and actually enjoy it, you know?
>>
File: keep hatin.gif (915KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
keep hatin.gif
915KB, 500x322px
>>35252861
You're a total scumbag but hey, at least you're proud of it. Can't judge you for it.
>>
>>35252934
>Don't hate yourself, anon.

why not ? being submissive makes you pathetic. wish i was a dom life would be more comfier.

see when another sub chooses to get hurt i can understand. i don't forgive doms for taking advantage of broken people to.
>>
>>35252975
*tho

fsdkjfdlsk
>>
>>35252975
>why not ? being submissive makes you pathetic. wish i was a dom life would be more comfier.
But identifying as a dom or sub has nothing really to do with self-esteem. I'm a dom but my self-esteem is kinda low honestly. There are plenty of mentally healthy male subs.

I can only see a submissive being "pathetic" emotionally or mentally if they incorporate dom/domme-sub mechanics into their general life outside of the bedroom.
>>
>>35253062
>But identifying as a dom or sub has nothing really to do with self-esteem. I'm a dom but my self-esteem is kinda low honestly. There are plenty of mentally healthy male subs.

why is your self esteem low ?

(also gay if that changes anything in this convo)
>>
>>35253245
>why is your self esteem low ?
Right now it's because I can't keep a job and I feel like my life is going nowhere.

>(also gay if that changes anything in this convo)
wat
>>
>>35253382
>Right now it's because I can't keep a job and I feel like my life is going nowhere.

why not ?

>(also gay if that changes anything in this convo)
>wat

no reason just felt like mentioning it
>>
>>35253426
>why not ?
I have no real job experience, so getting a job is that much harder. I do have a month's worth of experience in retail but that's nothing when most places ask for at least a year's worth or two. And I got fired from my last job too, so I'm pretty much screwed.

>no reason just felt like mentioning it
So you're gay then? Nothing wrong with that. I have a thing for a gay cutie I know who's submissive.
>>
>>35250421
>tfw sexually submissive but hate kinky stuff unless there's a lot of love put into it
>>
File: bundle1.jpg (38KB, 610x361px) Image search: [Google]
bundle1.jpg
38KB, 610x361px
>2017
>not being a switch
It's like you don't want the best of both worlds
>>
File: dirty thoughts.jpg (69KB, 864x662px) Image search: [Google]
dirty thoughts.jpg
69KB, 864x662px
>>35252861
if only you were here to double team my gf with a dog, also i want to go on a date with you and bully your penis in public while you hold in your pee.
>>
>>35253862
I'm down where u at?
>>
>>35253772
>tfw like being a switch in theory but have a very tiny penis
l o l
>>
File: Q1wQtz0[3].png (597KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Q1wQtz0[3].png
597KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw sexually dominant
>>
>tfw 6'2" sub with a dicklet
>tfw want an effeminate slender weeb with long hair to be my master
>tfw want him to keep me in chastity while I worship his size 12 soles
>tfw this will never happen
>>
>>35252861
Really so if someone raped you you'd accept it?
>>
>>35254490
Already happened to me. Guy tried to rape me, I pretended to fight back but secretly enjoyed it and eventually just gave in. This was when I was 15.
>>
>>35252565
Is this bait?
It's actually pretty common. cEO types are know to be a hard boss at work and come home to be submissive bitches.
Guys who work line construction crews like to Dom when they get home, it's their turn to be in charge.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.