[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My neighbor is smoking pot. I can smell it. I just moved into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: joint.jpg (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
joint.jpg
39KB, 420x420px
My neighbor is smoking pot. I can smell it. I just moved into the area and I've got no idea where to get weed. I'm standing next to the door so I can smell the devil's lettuce. What are you doing this night?
>>
>>35250232
Coke with no self control. You can get it online now buddy, get with the times haha.
>>
If you're sure he's smoking weed now would be a good time to ask for some, while he's stoned.
>>
>>35250232
Call the police if weed is illegal in your state. Report crime to help your local authority.
>>
>>35250232
Take adavtage of this homie get some weed nigga
>>
>>35250232
Call the cops on his faggot ass.
>>
File: Cinnamon Toast Dog.jpg (59KB, 797x430px) Image search: [Google]
Cinnamon Toast Dog.jpg
59KB, 797x430px
>>35250343
>helping cops
>>
>>35250343
You realize weed is only illegal because the whites benefit off the world being shit right?

If everyone used weed there would literally be no war, less disease, people wouldn't lose their shit and become trannys, everything would be peaceful and there'd be harmony

But you can't invade countries for oil in that world
>>
>>35250343
Ontario, Canada. He/she might have a prescription. Besides people smoke weed here on the streets, no one cares
>>
>>35250489
>tobacco
>a plant that you dry and smoke for the relaxing effects it has on the body
>perfectly legal

>weed
>a plant that you dry and smoke for the relaxing effects it has on the body
>"IT'S RUINING OUR COUNTRY YOU WILL DIE IF YOU SMOKE IT"
>>
>>35250232
just order it online you don't even have to leave the house
>>
>>35250543
I just tell them that Ben Franklin was an advocate and user of marijuana on a daily basis. It's a fact.
>>
>>35250326
Or at least ask him to help you buy some.
>>
>>35250232
I want to smell a womans devils donut senpai fuck his lettuce
>>
>>35250492
>Ontario, Canada
Just go to a dispensary and tell them you have trouble sleeping
>>
>>35250232
Just watched "More Bang for your Buck" its one of Buck Angels films I tried to cum but couldnt so fapped and finished to Bailey Jays cute feminine penis
>>
>>35250232
I was getting ready to fap and had a dildo in my boilussy but roomy came home early so now I'm just laying in bed shitposting and jerking my dick
>>
File: 1444096127751.jpg (125KB, 960x856px) Image search: [Google]
1444096127751.jpg
125KB, 960x856px
>>35250232
>get home to apartment with groceries
>hear screeching noise
>go to open my door noise is louder
>sounds like a washing machine is screeching at every spin, they better fix that
>realize its a woman who is getting her brains fucked out and is letting out a high pitched scream at every thrust
>go into my empty apartment to shitpost on 4chan and feel more lonely than i have in years

at least i have u guys
>>
>>35250232
Pretty drunk was pulling hair around my devils donut out with my fingers and sniffing it before posting this.
>>
File: big.jpg (43KB, 824x476px) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
43KB, 824x476px
>>35250489
>If everyone used weed there would literally be no war, less disease, people wouldn't lose their shit and become trannys, everything would be peaceful and there'd be harmony

o please
>>
>>35250725
Kimber James is better, Bailey Jay is slightly boyish
>>
I've fallen for the weed meme lately, only smoke it a couple of times a month but it's pretty comfy.

Found a dealer that randomly pulled up beside me while walking to to the grocery store and asked if I smoked and gave me his number, pretty reliable for a nig.
>>
>>35250489
Lol you're so idealistic. It's funny how young people always seem to "see a way" to solve all the world's problems. Even more funny when it's DUDE.WEED.LMAO. weed is all we need for a better humanity AMIRITE?!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.