[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to kill myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 848738.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
848738.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
I want to die but I'm scared, convince me to kill myself
>>
Please don't kill yourself. Why do you want to die?
>>
>>35249911
I hope I don't have to kill myself this summer, but I bet I'll outlast you, OP.
>>
>>35250906
its so stupid but i want to hurt myself so much
i start taking anti depressants soon and the only person in the universe who i care about and who "cares" about me is leaving me b/c they think its the same as getting high and using recreational drugs which i used to do a lot but quit in september and ugh i give up
>>
>>35251265
How old are you?

They don't sound like a very understanding friend. Have you tried to defend yourself to them? If you're in a really tough place you should try to make that clear, and hopefully they'll understand.
>>
>>35251265
I promise that in time you will find someone or something else you care about. I was in the position you are in, and the time in between and effort sunk into meeting people that meant something to me was absolutely excruciating. It was completely dark and miserable and I had little hope, but eventually, after a year or two it started happening. Don't quit anon, please
>>
U sukk kil urself retart
>>
File: 1432528975702.jpg (70KB, 1002x675px) Image search: [Google]
1432528975702.jpg
70KB, 1002x675px
>>35249911
Remember, anons, Lain loves you
>>
>>35251321
>>35251325
im in highschool and im pretty young.
and idk everyone i ever cared about just didn't feel the same and made me miserable and now i kinda hate everyone.
this is the only person who every gave a shit about me up until like recently i guess
>>
>>35251377
That really sucks. How many of the following do you have?

1. Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. Note: Do not include suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5.
2. A pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation.
3. Identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self image or sense of self.
4. Impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating). Note: Do not include suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5.
5. Recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, or threats, or self-mutilating behavior.
6. Affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a
few hours and only rarely more than a few days).
7. Chronic feelings of emptiness.
8. Inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights).
9. Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms
>>
>>35249911
Don't kill yourself.
I've wanted to die since I was 16... I'm now 30.
I'm only just now learning to love life and see the beauty in everything around me.
I'd say you'd regret it... but you'd be fucking dead, you won't regret shit.
But... just give it time, I don't know you, but your life has value.
>>
>>35251377
High school is miserable for everyone man. Even the people who seem like they're having fun are actually hiding deep darkness and emotional turmoil. Only the truly stupid don't feel some sort of sickening emotional pain at that age. Time heals. It's the truth, I promise. For now take the dive, open your mouth and talk about your inner state to a mental health professional at your school and to your mom/dad if they are available to that sort of thing.
>>
>>35249911
There are peaceful ways to go about ending it anon. I'll be using one myself within the next week or two.
>>
>>35251377
i'm actually in a really similar situation anon, though i've never really had anyone who gave a shit about me.
i give a shit about you though, so if you want someone to talk to i could drop a throwaway email here or something and we can talk, if you want.
i understand that the person who left you probably makes you not want to get close to anyone anymore, but if you're willing, it would be nice to try and get to know you and maybe share some of our feelings.
>>
>>35251730
>1. Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. Note: Do not include suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5.
yes this so much fuck
>2. A pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation.
only with certain people. i cut everyone in my life out b/c i felt this way w them a little. the only person i dont feel like this towards is the person mentioned in my original post whos leaving me basically.
>3. Identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self image or sense of self.
does this mean hating myself? if it does then yeah
>4. Impulsivity in at least two areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating). Note: Do not include suicidal or self-mutilating behavior covered in Criterion 5.
eh not really
>5. Recurrent suicidal behavior, gestures, or threats, or self-mutilating behavior.
i haven't cut for 10 months but i have "emotional outbursts" as my therapist calls it where i cry and scream and cant breathe and hit/bruise myself.
>6. Affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability, or anxiety usually lasting a
few hours and only rarely more than a few days).
i dont think so
>7. Chronic feelings of emptiness.
a little
>8. Inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights).
i'm not angered easily, im just annoyed easily. im very irritable..certain people talking just bothers me.
>9. Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms
idk what this means
>>
>>35252124
i mean not right now but idk maybe
can you give me your email/throwaway email incase i change my mind
>>
>>35251730
Not that anon but all of those are accurate to me
What does it mean, doctor?!
>>
>>35252180
I'm not that anon but Borderline Personality Disorder. You and me are both fucked m8
>>
>>35252198
Welp
I had a hunch I had that shit, too
Should I go to a doctor for it or would it make it worse?
>>
>>35252174
[email protected]
hope to hear from you soon friend, but either way, good luck.
>>35252198
well fuck, guess i've got it too huh. well, good luck to you too anons.
>>
>>35252216
Neither meds nor therapy ever did much of shit for me and now i'm preparing to suicide. You might have better luck though, i can't see how it could make things worse for you providing you don't get warded.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.