[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Relationship Ended, Might An Hero Tomorrow AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

Ask me anything you desire about whatever you desire
>>
>>35249841
What do you think of women as a whole?

Orig
>>
>>35249841
Hope you weren't a cheeky smug poster going all

>HAH I MADE IT OUT
>FUCK YOU ROBOTS NEVER GOING BACK
>IM A NORMIE LELELELLEEL

When you got a relationship. Burned by the roast. What a sight. Please end it all you non-virgin CANCER SCUM
>>
>>35249841
Anon, humping your pillow doesn't count as being in a relationship.
>>
>>35249872
I think they can be the greatest pleasure the world has to offer under the right circumstances, they can make you feel absolutely content and blissful in the moment, a feeling you can't find anywhere else. Sex is mediocre though unless you're going through the thrill of finding something new, but it's better than jerking off. A lot of them have horrible personalities and they're all partially sociopathic because society worships them and gives them special treatment throughout the entire course of their lives till their pussy shrivels up, and being a woman is a personality disorder itself. They can be batshit crazy and get away with it under the guise of it just being the way girls are
>>
I got out of it too anon. Im a free man but i want back in so bad bc it was /comfy/
>>
>>35249895
No that wasn't me, I actually promised myself that I would never brag about it because I know how much it hurt me to see those faggots bragging about something that seemed impossible to me. Last line made me kek though, thanks for than anon
>>
File: neverending feel.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
neverending feel.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>35249841
How are you feeling anon?
Why did it end?
>>
>>35250098
I feel inconsolable, empty. I had everything and now it's gone in a flash, like someone hit me with a fucking rock. I was doing okay until she sent me a huge heartfelt goodbye message and I burst into tears. If I don't have anyone to talk to I start having rapid thoughts of suicide, and I'm honestly not sure if I will end it tomorrow. It's so easy for me to do and I've wanted it for so long, even during the relationship it was in the back of my mind.

There was a girl involved with her when we first got together, she grew very jealous of her friend being taken away and tried to ruin us many times, caused tension and slandered me, she was a fucking horrible person. My girlfriend allowed her back into her life for 1 day after months of us being happy together and started to want her back really bad, I refused to allow a relationship I knew she would eventually doom and made her choose. She looked so unhappy today that she had to choose that I had to end it, and then she sent me the fucking message and I broke down and asked for her back. She doesn't seem to want it
>>
File: happe.png (263KB, 1440x1403px) Image search: [Google]
happe.png
263KB, 1440x1403px
>>35250209
Well shit anon that sounds awful, but i know how you feel, honestly don't think about being an hero no woman is worth that much. But cry and mourn until it hurts more than you can endure, let those feelings out before they consume you and if you wanna talk i have no problem.
>>
>>35250367
Thanks anon, good to know someone cares. Still not sure though, I think tomorrow will be the day
>>
>>35250502
C'mon op please don't
I know the feeling man you'll feel empty for a long time but seriously it goes away and you'll have a new confidence you never had before you'll be much better at talking to women and not be awkward when asking the next one out
>>
File: this is fine.png (26KB, 229x252px) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.png
26KB, 229x252px
>>35250502
Well m8 i can only go that far, in the end is your choice, i hope you find peace in whatever you decide.
But remember my words suicide is not a way out, its a dead end, im positive that you can surpass this awful moment in your life, because if i did it will be a walk in the park for you my friend.

I believe in you anon.
>>
File: 1472627998487.jpg (94KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1472627998487.jpg
94KB, 526x526px
>>35250209
"My girlfriend allowed her back into her life for 1 day after months of us being happy together and started to want her back really bad"

Sounds like a dysfunctional relationship, and it sounds like your ex-girlfriend wouldn't be a long term, sustainable choice

Go find a girl with a healthy upbringing sadsack
>>
File: IMG_8328.jpg (18KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8328.jpg
18KB, 235x215px
>>35249841
I got my first gf a month ago, ive gone from KHV to just V.
No idea what her attitude on sex is because neither of us bring it up. We're both too sperg I think.
How do I go about this???
>>
>>35249841
As someone who was in the same situation as you and felt the same as you, trust me bro, it's not the end. You gained so much wisdom, experience, and confidence from that relationship that it will make getting subsequent relationships noticebly easier, not saying you won't have to work at it, just that it won't be so hard next time.
>>
File: ericxd.png (258KB, 299x494px) Image search: [Google]
ericxd.png
258KB, 299x494px
End it now.

You'll feel better, but that's your first bitch. She took advantage of you, and changed how YOU feel. She was YOUR everything and she didn't consider that before fucking Chad and dumping you afterwards.

Shoot her and then yourself, dumbass.
>>
>>35251489
Not cool man. OP is an inconsolate here. Make your own thread if you need advice.
>>
>>35250209
> bisexual gf

Red flag... you did this to yourself. You were just too stupid to see it.
>>
>>35251489
If I'm presuming right and you haven't done anything sexual yet, put your hand on her thigh and start slowly sliding it up when you're alone together, preferable in an intimate moment when you're cuddling or kissing, or maybe just lying on her bed watching a movie. If she doesn't stop you, work your way down her pants and touch her. Hopefully she'll start rubbing your cock and it will go from there m8, good luck. Sex isn't hard the first time, don't be scared
>>
>>35251629
closest ive done is touching boobies

i figured something like that, thanks anyways anon, even if im too sperg to go through with it
>>
>>35251610
She wasn't bisexual, but the friend was

Well boys I'm gonna have a cig while cuddling the stuffed gorilla she bought me for valentines, can't sleep
>>
File: Quo78RP.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
Quo78RP.png
13KB, 418x359px
>>35249841
>she sent a message

she didn't break up with you in person. She took the coward's way out. Yo dog fuck that she's shit-tier
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.