[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcoholics report in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 467650193.jpg (553KB, 3000x2020px) Image search: [Google]
467650193.jpg
553KB, 3000x2020px
What's your tolerance level like? I impressed myself last weekend when I drank six double whiskeys and seven double rum & cokes and when I mentioned to my friend how drunk I was, he said he wouldn't have noticed. Feels pretty good but also, in a way, pretty bad.
>>
how fast did you drink them?
>>
I had to stop after I realized my tolerance had built up to where I need to drink multiple drinks
>>
>>35250173
I drank the whole lot over a period of four hours, or thereabouts.
>>
>>35250203
i'd be wrekt from that desu I only drink beer
>>
>>35249683
Its legal so there's that, used to doing much harder substances regularly so its a good trade-off, you get used to it pretty fast so you have to gauge it, it doesnt completely consume you so you can at least stay in touch with what you are doing

drugs dont really help anything but if you know that you are ahead of the game.. wish I knew this years ago, given my situation its acceptable, consistent use should always raise questions.. Youre only in control if you know why you are doing it, dont mean bullshit rationalizations.. drugs and alcohol all operate the same way, work on the brain the same way.

Its only bad if you think it is, there are always rules and guidelines to everything but if you know what and why you are doing it and exactly why, I honestly dont see a problem, humanity has been self medicating for eons, it doesnt hurt anybody just dont go over the top
>>
I used to be a fifth a day vodka alcoholic, but have recently cut down since I'm on probatation. I'll still drink once in awhile if I don't think I'll be tested the next day, and I still have a pretty high tolerance. I don't think alcohol tolerance ever goes down as far as it was before you ever had a drink. Currently drinking a half pint of Smirnoff. Gf wouldn't let me get a full one, kek
>>
>>35250203
Is alcohol like weed where you need more and more to get to the same level of drunk?
>>
Drink about 4 pints of weakish (4% ABV) before I feel anything, have between 12-13 before i'm pretty wasted, over the course of 6 hours or so. Most units in a 10hr period was 44, mostly vodka lemonade at home and then a club.
>>
>>35250407
Yes of course. This is how almost any drug works.
>>
Last year I needed a bottle of vodka to get drunk, now I need two.
>>
Comrades u don't understand, what else could I drink other than wodka.
>>
I used to get a six pack of jack and coke and it would last a couple of days, now I can finish it in a night and not feel anything, family joke about me being an alcoholic when they see me grab a drink so I just go with it
>>
>spend all night drinking beer and taking shots
>drive home totally sober

Well, at least I'm my own DD.
>>
>>35250640
Then you wake up in the morning and see you've parked your car in a tree
>>
>>35250682

Well obviously not fucktard, because I just said that I don't even get drunk anymore from drinking a normal amount of alcohol.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.