[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the verdict on long hair?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Very-long-hair-for-men.jpg (24KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
Very-long-hair-for-men.jpg
24KB, 450x675px
What's the verdict on long hair?
>>
idk, i will let you know anon.

7 months of growing it out.
>>
>>35249626
i care about long hair
>(you)
>>
>>35249640
Almost 3 years for me.
Not really worth it, unless you shower regularly.
I like how it looks though.
>>
Going on five years without getting it cut, beyond getting split ends trimmed off. I'd wager to say that it's longer than the OPs.

I kind of want to get it cut, but I also don't.
>>
It only works if you have the good looks, good hair, and good dress sense to pull it off.

The whole IT autist in pleated pants, polo and autism shoes with a pony tail is wrong. As is the autistic tactical boots, cargo shorts, death metal shirt with perfectly parted hair look.
>>
I have medium-long hair and get weird looks all the time.
>>
>>35249736
What this guy said. Honestly, the only style that's long-hair friendly is something similar to the OP.
>>
File: fuck this shit.png (895KB, 920x1108px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit.png
895KB, 920x1108px
i dont feel like cutting my hair (and i look like adam lanza with short hair) and i accidently grew that hair style from the 70s... damn
>>
>>35249721
I've grown mine for 8 years. The split ends is annoying but I went to the hairdresser for the first time since it was last cut before today and she trimmed just the ends and did some other stuff. Looks a lot more healthier now. Hair reaches my elbows when standing.
>>
File: 1484878217937.jpg (95KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484878217937.jpg
95KB, 600x600px
bout 10 months or so growing it out. just barely barely barely out of the awkward phase where it's medium length and you can't do a god damn thing with it. my beanie was my best friend during autumn and winter. but now that I'm on the verge of it being called "long", I'm really enjoying it. still can't do much as far as style, but at least it's long enough that the weight of itself holds it down.

one of my milestones I'm looking forward to is doing the pic related/geralt of rivia look. obviously will never be a fraction as attractive as this but I like the style regardless and can't wait to rock it
>>
>>35249886
>elbow length after 8 years

Biotin, my dude. Vitamin C and saw palmetto if your shit's falling out.
>>
>>35249918
it's called a half-knot, fyi.
>>
>>35249924
It was longer, but elbow lenght is what it is now after getting it trimmed a little bit today.
>>
I just have it to somewhat conceal my awful face. I look shitty with any haircut anyway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.