[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fucking stop thinking about her? She treated me like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 256.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
256.png
23KB, 489x423px
How do I fucking stop thinking about her? She treated me like shit, but I dont have the self respect to move on.

Why do I keep crawling back to her only to let her tell me how much of a needy bitch I am?
>>
Self improvement my friend. Go to the gym, talk to more people,learn new skills, grow as a person to sum it up. Trust me, you do that and you'll find someone better and you will forget about her my dude.

>in before RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT NORMIE.

this is a normie board now fgt, end your life.
>>
>>35249580
Go no contact. It's been 1 month since I've talked to my ex. We broke up 3 monthes ago. I'm hoping she cracks because I know i can't find better. In your case though, block her number and don't contact her
>>
>>35249580
Think about how much she doesn't want you. I was in a similar position and it only got worse when i would talk to her.
>>
File: a48.png (289KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
a48.png
289KB, 500x656px
>>35249727
What if I told you that I was doing this (gym) for 6 months and felt no different. I know it's something im supposed to do so i force myself.... but fuck me when it doesnt make me feel any better.

I even went on a date with another girl, but ended up going home and curling up in the corner to cry, because i kept thinking about my ex. The date called to hang out again but i gave some bullshit excuse that i wasnt feeling well.

Nothing feels like it works and i feel that i cant do any better.
>>
I just ditched the love of my life today and I feel fucking great. I would siphon off a little bit of this feeling and let you have some of it if I could OP.

It just sucks. Women are designed to be soul-catchers. They trick all the best parts of your brain into thinking they're the only thing that would ever satisfy you. All the parts of your brain that crave real, true friendship, a meaningful life, something to fight and die protecting. They invade your brain like a fucking parasitic mist and "fill" all those spaces with themselves, so you're convinced that they were the PURPOSE of your life.

It isn't fucking true. It just isn't. Ignore all your feelings about it. First of all, you're perfectly capable of feeling that way about other girls. If you haven't yet, it's either because you haven't had the chance, or you just haven't met a girl who is as good at brain-misting as the first one was.

Also, remember that all it takes for them to enslave you like this is to basically open the gate and allow you in. While they are designed to be VERY selective in picking a man, you are FUCKING DESIGNED to able to fall in love with the one girl in a billion who will actually be like "eh.. I guess I'll let this guy in.."

But life is about more than a bitch. I don't say that callously. I've been in love several times and it always feels like you feel right now, because I love to commit. I love because I want a best friend and an eternal soulmate. No woman is that, 100%.

Life is about your own quest to find and create meaning in the world, for your friends, allies, and the people you think are awesome. It's not about shacking up with some fucking mediocrity in your early 20s and then holding on to her for dear life. Ride out the storm and you'll eventually forget this bullshit. She's taking advantage of your good nature and your emotional vulnerability.
>>
File: 1484621313628.jpg (142KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484621313628.jpg
142KB, 1000x1000px
>>35249908
I remember when she would cry all the time and ask me not to leave her. I never intended to and had to reassure her that I would mever do that and I dont understand what she was crying about.

Fast forwards a few months she left me for another guy. I honestly cant tell if she was insecure, projecting, or was the best fucking actor in history. I felt cheated and somehow also felt inadequate and unlovable.

I mean I always knew that not matter what you are there will always be some guy who is taller, fitter, more charismatic, more handsome, and more intelligent than you are. But fuck me why even bother opening up to girls anymore when all they do is drop you the instant someone better comes along? There is ALWAYS someone better that comes along. So why even try.
>>
>>35249580
You'll forget about her the minute you meet another girl. Not "meet" as in start dating; even a mild crush should be enough. Anything to remind you that there are other girls out there.

Also what >>35249727 said. Self improvement.
>>
>>35249580
Fuck other women, or improve yourself so you can eventually fuck other women.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.