[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Kind person with a golden smile.jpg (24KB, 250x363px) Image search: [Google]
Kind person with a golden smile.jpg
24KB, 250x363px
>I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things, and no don't fucking say "that's your fault" because it isn't. You people had my number and I asked. But no, no no no don't let the weird looking Eric kid come along. Oh fucking no
Does /r9k/ relate with Eric Harris?
>>
No, I've never wanted to hang out with normals.
>>
Yes I'm going to shoot up the school as wlel
>>
>>35249547
>Act like a fucking edgy sperg
>Why does no one want me around

Hmm, I fucking wonder.
>>
>>35251138
everybody acts like a edgy sperg in high school, yes even chad
>>
The columbine shooters were actually edgy assholes and bullied people. Idk why you guys seem to think "school shooter therefor robot" when there's mountains of evidence proving they were just cunts
>>
>>35251168
No they don't.

You were weird. Said stupid shit. Didn't laugh at the right times but liked to laugh at the wrong times. You knew about shit like Columbine and liked to think about it. You were an edgy sperg. This is why nobody liked you.
>>
>>35251258
Surely you can provide some of this evidence then.
>>
File: uDKA2GQ.jpg (390KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
uDKA2GQ.jpg
390KB, 1280x1707px
I get him. I tried to be a normie for the first two years of HS and was rejected.

I wonder if he'd get a kick out of tons of girls being in love with him almost 20 years later.
>>
>>35251278
>didn't do any of this
>still no friends
>>
>>35251258
People are a product of their environments. They were kind of antisocial but had their circle of friends. They got bullied, but also picked on people.

see this video though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZix8_7f_lY
>>
>>35251335
There would have been something wrong with you anon. People don't just dislike others for no reason.

>>35251308
Nobody gives a shit what women think about anything. We just pretend we do because it's illegal to rape you.
>>
>>35251402
People who aren't me have friends and everyone including me has something wrong with them, why shouldn't I have friends too?
>>
File: coachbaby2.png (525KB, 780x517px) Image search: [Google]
coachbaby2.png
525KB, 780x517px
>>35251402
>People don't just dislike others for no reason.
>>
>>35251465
Well, he didn't say "no good reason"
>>
He had the courage to do what we daydream about. Did chimping out make them alphas?
>>
>>35251428
Might have something to do with that attitude of being entitled to what everyone else has without having to do work to get it.

>>35251465
They don't. There's something about you that people dislike for whatever reason. Fix it or quit bitching.

>>35251491
They shot at and killed unarmed innocent teens. So no. It makes them pussies. They couldn't even stab their victims. And they emotionally tortured some of them before killing them. Then they killed themselves to avoid punishment.

They were fucking omegas, let alone betas.
>>
>>35251527
>>35251428
Forgot to add: these people also have positive aspects that counteract the negatives. You probably don't.
>>
>>35251395
>getting pushed around by high test athletic men
I don't get why they were mad liiiiiiiiike..
>>
>>35251527
>There's something about you that people dislike for whatever reason.

I'm not the person you were talking to. People don't dislike me because they don't pay attention to me. You're still wrong though.
>>
>>35251527
>Might have something to do with that attitude of being entitled to what everyone else has without having to do work to get it.
This type of response is pretty played out, do you really think I bemoan these things outside of this specific instance or that I think the universe owes me a friendship?

I just want someone to think I'm worthy of hanging out with.
>>
>>35251580
There's a reason people don't pay attention to you. You're fucking boring and unappealing. That's what's wrong with you. You're also apparently shit at self-awareness and reflection.
>>
>>35251602
The fact that you bemoan it at all is indicative of it being something you actually feel. So yes, it probably comes through when you're talking to people.

What makes you worthy to hang out with? Honestly.
>>
>>35249547
>weird looking
what
>>
>>35251608
If I were shit at self-awareness and reflection, I wouldn't be aware of my being boring, I'd look for the problem. But thanks for telling me something I already know. People bother me, so being a blank slate with no personality is a win-win for me.
>>
>>35251569
>why were they mad

because the alphas stole all the pussies
>>
>>35251669
>Heh.... I don't even WANT friends. People bother me. It's why I browse a forum full of people just like me.

You want friends. You just don't want to admit it because it'd hurt you. You make yourself a "blank slate" because being yourself and getting rejected is too much for you. So when people reject you now it's only because "Well, that's the personality I was putting out. It's not like they don't like me, they don't like that personality. And I t-totally didn't want to be friends with them anyway."
>>
>>35251640
I like listening to people, I have things I can talk a lot about, I'm handy, loyal and I don't ask people what makes them worthy of being friends with me.
>>
>>35251731
You seem alright. So what the fuck do you keep doing to sabotage yourself? And don't say nothing. What makes more sense?

>You keep fucking up interactions with people

>There is a world-wide conspiracy to ignore you, not be friends with you, and everyone is in on it but won't tell you about it
>>
>>35251709
There's a small amount of truth to what you've said; I'd like to have friends, only for the sake of improving my self-esteem or status. But I've never really been rejected by anyone, mostly because I don't try.

Also as a kid, friends came to me, and I was the one "rejecting" them.

I just can't connect with people, that's what being autistic is like
>>
>>35251908
>I'd like to have friends, only for the sake of improving my self-esteem or status
That's not what friends are for.

>But I've never really been rejected by anyone, mostly because I don't try.
And you won't try because you don't want to be rejected

>Also as a kid, friends came to me, and I was the one "rejecting" them.
So? Even if this were true you aren't a kid anymore. It's irrelevant.

>I just can't connect with people, that's what being autistic is like
If you're unironically autistic you should be shot along with every other one of your kind.
>>
>>35251823
Maybe I look weird, ugly or unapproachable, I don't really know when it comes to physical appearance, was home schooled from grade 6 on so I only have a loose sense of that kinda thing. I have to admit the things I can talk a lot about are niche and probably best left to 4chan, it's vidya and internet stuff mostly, bleh.

When I do talk to people it never goes beyond small talk and I feel like there's something wrong with me that's causing that but I don't know what it is.
>>
>>35251968
>That's not what friends are for.
I know that, but I don't like to rely on others, or to "let them in". I'm ok with being friendly to strangers and making small-talk (though I still have spaghetti spills), but I never let it go further.

>And you won't try because you don't want to be rejected
Yeah, that's part of it. I'm content with not knowing what rejection feels like, and that I can barely remember what it feels like to truly enjoy someone's company.

>If you're unironically autistic you should be shot along with every other one of your kind.
Depends on the level of autism. I know some high-functioning autists who turned out much better than what you would expect; decently outgoing, articulate and socially competent.

Maybe that's hard to imagine, but it doesn't bother me that I don't have friends, it saves me a lot of anxiety, time and energy.
>>
>>35251278
The fact that you described me perfectly makes me feel like this is basically what all robots were like
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.