[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are literally all men shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_inline_n6azilIbmR1r633o7.jpg (95KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n6azilIbmR1r633o7.jpg
95KB, 500x341px
First, I'm a guy, I'm just atypical.

So I should give up at this point on finding men who are not complete pieces of shit to associate with, shouldn't I? As far as I can tell, ALL men are far rightwing sociopath monsters who hate anyone that isn't them and only care about sex, money and war. Is there anywhere on Earth where all the men aren't sociopath nightmares, or is this it?
>>
>>35249387
>not liek teh other guys ;)
There's a word for people like you, and it's called a "faggot"
>>
>>35249387
Yeah, there's a bunch like you out there. Try tumblr or reddit.
>>
>>35249420
Except I'm objectively not. And you forgot about the fact that faggots are just as obsessed with money, sex and dominating others as any other savage.

>>35249438
Lies.
>>
Try the bottom of Mariana Trench, Anon, but remember they won't let you in if you wear diving gear.
>>
>>35249387
Mozart was a man. You're a retard.
>>
>>35249459
>People are diving the Marianas Trench
I also forgot "fucking morons".

>>35249469
Mozart was a cunt and his music is shit.
>>
>>35249387
>First, I'm a guy
Okay lady.
>>
>>35249387
>As far as I can tell, ALL men are far rightwing sociopath monsters who hate anyone that isn't them and only care about sex, money and war

Where do you live?
>>
You just discovering this now? Men have been programmed to hate and compete with one another. Far easier dealing with women.
>>
>>35249387
>only care about sex, money
Are you saying that you don't care about sex and money? Are you a fucking fruitcake or something?
>>
>>35249387
Just move to japan, all the boys are nice and domesticated unlike dumb macho westerners
>>
>>35249387
hmm, where are you from, most guys I know are all ubernormies who care about popularity first and maybe money second
>>
File: 364.png (3KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
364.png
3KB, 448x357px
>>35249453
>not obsessed with money, sex and dominating others
>"objectively not a faggot"
>>
>>35249387
How old are you OP?
Will you be my boyfriend?
>>
Only guy I know that talked about being a sociopath was trolling / mocking persons that they thought was a sociopath, but it went totally over their head.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.