[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Fembots"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: 1042723.png (114KB, 450x293px) Image search: [Google]
1042723.png
114KB, 450x293px
>there are females so pathetic that they actually want to be associated with this board's culture
Explain yourselves. At least the virgin outcast losers have an excuse for clinging to the term "robot". How huge of a failure does a woman have to be to want to latch onto a term associated with autistic incels? Why would you even want the attention of the most beta people on the internet?
>>
I'm an autistic lesbian that has never had a gf
>>
>>35248401
emma is that you

originolo im not surprised
>>
>>35248243
DESU fuck off with these threads. Last "fembot thread" got like 600 replies. It's not eve fair. Now it seems that I am on Facebook.

SAGE
>>
>>35248401
Just move to the city, ya stupid dyke
>>
>>35248243
I just want attention because my uncle raped me in the butt and I feel validated when beta males orbit me
>>
>>35248510
This. I was molested by my dad since I was 5 and beat up by my mom for telling her and i hate that notion. I hate men and women, I hate women more actually. Fembots should just get their own board.
>>
>>35248639
>Fembots should just get their own board.
>>>/lolcow/
>>
Sometimes I wish this place wasn't so anonymous so I could tell if the people claiming to be fembots are actually fembots or just fat repulsive men clinging to any hope of attention online on an anonymous imageboard.
I think I could make some fembots happy.
But then again, I don't consider myself a robot... I'm more of a normie with some serious issues.
>>
File: Tits gtfo.gif (588KB, 165x115px)
Tits gtfo.gif
588KB, 165x115px
>>35248639
>>35248510
POST YOUR BODY OR FUCK OF BACK TO THE POTTY BITCH! YOU KNOW THE RULES AROUND THESE PARTS!
>>
I'm writing a book, and it gives me a certain insight.
>>
>>35248740
Go suck on a trap cock you ugly faggot. I would rather fuck a dog than to touch any of you.
>>
>>35248671
I have always loved animals
>>
File: Repulsed.jpg (35KB, 479x735px) Image search: [Google]
Repulsed.jpg
35KB, 479x735px
>>35248791
TITS OR GTFO BITCH, YOU KNOW HOW THIS WORKS. WE ALREADY GAVE YOU ATTENTION ROASTIE. NOW SHOW THOSE FAT SACKS/FLAPS OR BEGONE YOU DESPICABLE WHORE!
>>
>>35248791
Then leave you stupid roastie no one here care about your stupid life story.

Go back to your uncle if you want attention.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 167x160px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 167x160px
>>35248756
>writing down my useless thoughts gives me insight
I don't want to play into the women hate meme, but God damn are the girls on this site stupid
>>
>>35248791
You don't need to touch any of us you dip fuck, you just need to post them pics
>>
>>35248791
Any contact????

What are you looking for in a guy?
>>
>>35248401
Are you that Austrian dyke?
>>
>>35248985
>asks someone to leave an anonymous board that is already shit
>>
>>35249111
IT'S SHIT BECAUSE OF USELESS VAG BAGS LIKE YOU. SHOW YOUR FLAPS AND SACKS, OR HIT THE TRACKS ROASTIE.
>>
Why would anyone WANT to be a robot?
If there was a normie school guaranteed to fix me I'd enrol instantly.

robotdom is suffering
>>
>>35249201
Kids think it's hip and cool to be robots and think REEEEing at girls is fun. I swear when school gets out this place becomes shit.
>>
>>35249201
ehh stop generalizing i'm not a "robot", yes Im virgin and never had a gf, so?

I had many girls interested on me, so Im not a robot im a chad reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35248243
They only do it for male attention
>>
>>35249169
Why are you so angry? Everyone has left this cringeworthy shithole full of kids born in 1999 posting spongebob memes telling everyone to leave on the internet. Isn't mommy there to cradle you when you get those temper tantrums? Cunt.
>>
>>35248756
It's gonna be like that one Robot who wrote a book that was so bad that someone recommended the book to other people while making fun of how bad it was just so they could rate it low
>>
>>35249275
okay?
I don't understand why you even responded to me.
>>
>>35248243
>virgin outcast loser

This is my explanation for being here.
>>
>>35249701
>female
>virgin outcast loser
I'd say being a homosexual, RPing outcast loser is more along the lines of why you're here :^)
>>
File: wojaackkk.jpg (38KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
wojaackkk.jpg
38KB, 535x577px
>>35249701
You could lose your virginity any time you want, but shaking off the no friends, outcast, ugly, loser part is impossible no matter what your gender is.
>>
>>35249725
You're wrong but okay.
>>
>>35249738
I whole-heartedly agree with this. Yes, I could probably find some gross man to have sex with me but will that solve all my other problems? No.

So here I am.
>>
File: skub.gif (7KB, 181x251px) Image search: [Google]
skub.gif
7KB, 181x251px
But what about skub?
i think that thing is amazing
>>
>>35249739
Too bad you're an obese neckbeard and can't post anything to prove I'm wrong ;^)
>>
>>35249701
How old are you? I'm 22 going 23 and I have never had sex, or kissed anyone. I was brought up catholic, went to an all girls school, we moved around a lot and I changed schools often as a result. Kind of gave up making new friends every time and in college I've been isolating myself from everyone. I'm gonna graduate this summer and I have 0 friends or social life. I thought I enjoyed solitude but I've gotten to a point where I'm afraid of being around other people.
>>
>>35249824
Fuck off skub retard.
>>
>>35249835
hey you don't talk shit about skub, you anti-skub nigger
>>
>>35248671
Unless there are threads dedicated to
>tfw no robot bf
it isn't a fembot board. It's just for normies and Stacies.
>>
>>35249830
>trying this hard
No woman is this retarded. Quit to pretend that there are any women as pathetic as a KV loser like you.
>>
>>35249701
Let's be virgin outcast losers together.
>>
>>35248671
lolcow is mean and it's just full of pretty, crazy girls with lots of friends and bfs
>>
>>35249854
>It's just for normies and Stacies.
Exactly! Just where the """fembots""" belong
>>
File: 1486215528890.png (353KB, 756x756px) Image search: [Google]
1486215528890.png
353KB, 756x756px
>>35249372
I'M ANGRY BECAUSE YOU CUNTS ALWAYS COME HERE FOR ATTENTION NEVER CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING USEFUL TO THE THREADS. YOU JUST CAPITALIZE ON THE FACT THAT YOUR A WOMEN FOR RESPONSES. THEN WHEN CALLED OUT ON YOUR SHIT, YOU RESORT TO NAME CALLING LIKE A CHILD. THE MAJORITY OF ROBOTS ONLY WANT TO SEE YOUR BODY OR FOR YOU NOT TO OUT YOURSELF AS A GIRL.

SO, EITHER SHOW US YOUR BODY OR BACK TO THE POTTY WITH YOU ROASTIE.
>>
>>35249889
>pretty, crazy girls with lots of friends and bfs
So, identical to the average femanon?
>>
>>35249915
do you actually think the average girl that comes here is pretty and has friends?
crazy is probably a trend though.
>>
>>35249940
Maybe not pretty, but the only females that don't have friends are such colossal losers that they've already killed themselves.
>>
>>35249826

There's no point in engaging with you because on principle I am not going to post anything but you'll take that as proof that I am a neckbeard roleplaying.

So we are at an impasse.
>>
File: 1469813947557.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1469813947557.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>35249971
suicide is terrifying
i'm a pussy
>>
>>35249372
unironically this >>35249906

The thing is it works, look, I'm even replying to you right now. It is inescapable.

If you want to declare yourself a femanon you should make an offering to pepe, but you don't have to because you wwill get replies whatever you do.
>>
>>35249998
Don't be scared. Let's get together and I can lovingly kill you
>>
>>35249830

I am 19 and have been kissed but only because I got too drunk and desperate last Valentines Day. Other than that, I have little to no interaction with men because I am obese and nobody finds me attractive. And because no one finds me attractive I don't know how to talk to men and can only laugh nervously and say yeah a lot if one talks to me.

I definitely feel the isolating in college thing. I used to be super sociable in high school but since coming to college and not having the safety net of knowing people since kindergarten I have just like... given up and have become really studious to avoid too much free time to think about wanting to kill myself.

Also same about the afraid of being around other people, like I just wanna be left alone but once I am alone I am lonely.
>>
>>35249874

tfw afraid of intimacy
>>
>>35249992
>on principle of being a neckbeard I am not going to post anything
Suit yourself :^)
>>35249998
>so useless that you can't even pull a trigger
Is death really any more scary than the prospect of living the rest of your life in the subset of the most pathetic people on earth?
>>
>>35249971
>the only females that don't have friends are such colossal losers that they've already killed themselves.

Don't fucking remind me you bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 536x136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 536x136px
>people have yet to get pass 30 and bitching about never have did anything sexual
>>
>>35250054
>>35250118
If any of us had the backbone or self-confidence to end it, we wouldn't be here.

>Is death really any more scary than the prospect of living the rest of your life in the subset of the most pathetic people on earth?
it's equally as terrifying atm. we'll see in 5-10 years.
>>
>>35250101
why is intimacy so terrifying? It should be the most natural thing in the world to a social, reproductive being.
>>
>>35250124
Some more reminders
>Not a single girl out of their teens is a virgin
>Not a single girl is incapable of netting a BF in a couple days
>Not a single girl is as isolated and autistic as you

>Not a single girl will ever fuck you
>>
>>35250101
Who said anything about getting intimate. We can still be good friends and share our loneliness and maybe support each other into being normal people.
>>
For fucks sake why do you guys care if women post on this board or not? It's already overrun with normies and 16 year old kids. I'd say a 23 year virgin with no friends is more of a robot, even if it is theoretically easier for her than a guy in the same situation.
>>
>>35250186
wrong
>Not a single girl is incapable of netting a BF in a couple days
wrong
>Not a single girl is as isolated and autistic as you
wrong

>Not a single girl will ever fuck you
probable
>>
>>35250178

It's terrifying because you're giving a person power over you. I rather just isolate myself so no one can ever hurt me
>>
>>35250151
If any of you actually wanted to die, you wouldn't be here.

>muh suicidal thoughts
Is just another verbal token you cash in for attention. If you were actually suicidal, you'd be too dead to post on 4chan
>>
One thing I've learnt in life is that literally 100% of the negative things women\feminists claim about men actually apply for more accurately to women, and that women simply use reversals as a way of stumping men.

Women\roasties have a natural sense of ENTITLEMENT that most of us can't really fathom. They simply believe that the products of male labour\effort\intelligence are there for the taking.

So roasties don't have any qualms about invading r9k 'culture' and taking it over, any more than they feel shame over using the wage gap myth to steal jobs and opportunities from young men.
>>
File: 43336.jpg (15KB, 279x394px)
43336.jpg
15KB, 279x394px
>>35250215
>wrong
>wrong
>wrong
This is why the last one is
>probable
>>
>>35250186

No memeing but I have three other friends who are virgins and almost 20 and I am 19 and also still a virgin and I don't see that changing before I turn 20
>>
>>35250190

That's still intimacy you fucker
>>
>>35250256
>I have three other friends who are virgins and almost 20 and I am 19 and also still a virgin
Faggots don't count as "girls" :^)
>>
>>35250195
Nobody fucking states his sex on the beginning of every thread. "Fembots" do. It'S nothing more than attention whoring. If they would just post without playing the hole card they could take part in conversations without anyone complaining, but it always has to be about them, they can't stand being annonymous, so they resert to mentioning they are something special.
>>
>>35250274
Well how the fuck should I know. As if I have friends. Get outta here mister relationship expert
>>
>>35250295
In other threads it's assumed you're male. How many tfw no gf threads are there? How many asian girls are so hot threads? etc. Let them have a thread or two where they can soak up whatever attention they can.
>>
>>35250295
>If they would just post without playing the hole card

I post on numerous other boards and sex never comes up. Literally only /r9k/ is where it matters/is addressed
>>
>>35250388
Well, being a lonely virgin is a main theme of this board, that means plenty of fuel for a woman's ego.
>>
>>35250338
>As if I have friends.

This made me laugh. But yeah intimacy is found in friendship too. It doesn't mean having to get sexual as one might think. It's more about vulnerability.
>>
>>35250291
Is this implying that faggots lose their virginity later in life?
>>
>>35250406

Let's all just be lonely virgins period. It's really not a competition to see who's suffering most.
>>
>>35250480
That's because you know you'll lose in the suffering competition. We men need to win at things, just humor us.
>>
>>35250521
Okay well congrats I guess?
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.