[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you get a mulatto gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (25KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 214x317px
Why don't you get a mulatto gf?
>>
Same reason I dont get a white or black girlfriend.

They wouldnt want me.
>>
>>35247363
I really, really, really wouldn't want to deal with a black in-law. No fucking way.
>>
I dont like black women, even half black and you gotta watch yourself. funny enough I'm probably gonna end up creating a mulatto
>>
>>35247363
That girl is literally perfect

She is the hottest girl in Game of Thrones

And god bless her for getting fully nude in the show
>>
>>35247403
>She is the hottest girl in Game of Thrones
You're out of your fucking mind.
>>
>>35247397
especially if its the dad
>>
>>35247363
I do not like negroes. or negresses.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 594x786px)
image.jpg
110KB, 594x786px
>>35247399
Are you a legit self hating black man?
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x640px)
image.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>>35247441
He is right. Khaleesi is up there too. No one can beat those two
>>
>>35247468
If you mean the stupid nignogs and nigresses that make life hard for educated black folk then yeah, go for it. In this context though black women are simply not attractive to me in both looks and mannerisms. and please dont try to pull this "not every woman" shit. I'm fucking black, I was raised around them and I was turned off from them at a very young age. The darker and louder she is the softer my dick gets.
>>
>>35247530
Lmao coon. Enjoy your cumskin landwhale

t. legit straight outta africa nig
>>
>>35247567
what country? tanzanian here
>>
cause girls dont want to date me you fuck what the fuck
>>
>>35247363
>not going anywhere where I could meet any
>don't have any social skills
>ugly af
>>
I'd get anything that's coming to me lad.
>>
>>35247397
Black-in-law would be fine. If it's a guy who married a whitey and is still in the relationship, then he's dependable at least. What you don't want is a Muslim-in-law
>>
I can't get any kind of gf. I don't think I can discriminate based on race right now.
>>
>>35247530
You coons are more of an embarssent then those hoodrats. Atleast they have some self respect. Kys.
>>
>>35249608
Nothing he said was incorrect though.
>>
>>35247363

What about mulatto bfs?
>>
>>35247530
Stop cooning Sambo. You're just making us proud black people look bad.
>>
>>35249608
>>35249660
whenever some black guy is speaking truth about black people there'll be a ton of negroes to call him a coon.
>>
I had one about 11 years ago. They're not easy to find.
>>
I'm starting to think you white guys think every lightskin is half white. Shows how oblivious some of you are. Go to my mother's country and you will see most of them being lightskin, none of them bring half white.

Very obvious facial features if someone is half white, half black. Being lightskin is not one of them.
>>
Talked a bit with one on tinder except we both live in different parts of the country and she deactivated her account in the periods since we talked.
It was really nice though since she stands as the only person to ever initiate contact with me on social media except for that jap girl who added me on a pen pal app cos she wanted me to talk to her while she was fucking herself
>>
>>35247442
>black dad
oregano
>>
>>35247363
I only like pure black
>>
>>35247363
I'm not white. Seriously, Mulatto bitches love the BWC and want their children to be white
>>
>Why don't you get a ... gf?
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>35247530
Nigga. Just hate the bad people and love the good. I don't see why you need to lump all the bad in. I have met smart and intelligent black women and straight up retarded ones.
T, educated black guy
>>
>>35247363
If I wanted a subhuman I'd go all the way down to quadrupeds.
>>
>>35249608
>>35249660

It's so fucking weird to see anons telling a black anon to stop cooning....on 4chan, lel
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.