[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else enjoy raiding /pol/ when a new scandal for Agent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

Anybody else enjoy raiding /pol/ when a new scandal for Agent Orange comes out every week?

It's becoming a good hobby.
>>
I do.

Been going strong all day long. Post anything that's against that shithead and they get apeshit.

Best part is, some of them actually start questioning him and his motives/ties.
>>
File: 1482877409950m.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1482877409950m.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
Yeah pol gets triggered way too easily
>>
Not because raiding is against the rules
I just hope /pol/ can understand that rule and go away from other boards
>>
>>35246286
I have about 4 threads up in the past hour.

Over 50 replies each.
>>
>New scandal
You mean when CNN and /r/politics decide to start a new BREAKING story that will get Trump impeached any moment?
>>
>>35246341
Oh look another blind retard who voted for a Russian-backed agent.
>>
>>35246356
Everyone with half a brain backed Trump. Why are you pointing out Russia specifically?
>>
>>35246392
College educated people voted for her overwhelmingly.

She got 3 million more votes than he did.

You wanna know who fucked us? Dumbass coal miners and blue collar workers who do a monkey's job and voted against their own interests.

These fuckheads never went to college and got a real job and complain about losing their job to Mexico.
>>
>>35246431
Those people have harder lives and their jobs matter way more than any rich feminist cunt who did women's studies

Their votes should matter more too
>>
>>35246472
>muh women's studies

Everyone knows that degree is shit. Look at the STEM community. Very few of them voted for him.

And no, their jobs are menial labor jobs. They will be replaced in 10-20 years and forever be out of work.
>>
>>35246498
It's funny how you liberal worms argue so much for equality based on skin colour and gender but continuously advocating that the people working the hardest jobs, literally breaking their backs so you can live the comfiest lives imaginable, should be paid the least and be demeaned the most

you are human scum and things will not turn out how you expect them to turn out
>>
>>35246571
>calls me scum
>make 100k a year in a comfy office job that pays for my gym membership and don't have to break my back doing some mexican labor
>>
File: college.png (63KB, 1319x363px) Image search: [Google]
college.png
63KB, 1319x363px
>>35246571

Pay is determined by the free market republitard.
>>
>>35246571
Those people are easy to replace with machines. We don't care for them because we want to build a society where the global elites dominate the WORLD. Its not out one race dominating another but rather the chosen few subjecting everyone
>>
>>35247084
Don't use logic with a Trumptard.

They don't know what it is.

He probably lives in the south too.
>>
File: 1487984865928.jpg (144KB, 1192x856px) Image search: [Google]
1487984865928.jpg
144KB, 1192x856px
>>35247115
>Those people are easy to replace with machines
They have more 1000x value than most black people still. Remind me again why we're not melting black people for fuel?
>>
>>35247084
>pay is determined by the free market
>if we deport our illegal mexican slave laborers then farms will fail because they can't afford to pay legal wages

Pick one.
>>
>>35247158
Back to pol, asshole.
>>
>>35247158
In a world where machines can do most jobs not related to programming or advanced math they are as worthless as blacks. It doesn't matter any more if your iq is 85 or 95 you aren't smart enough to matter Fester
>>
Election was how many months now?i didnt even vote but your anti drumfers are annoying as fuck even more so than /pol/trads.

fucks off this aint a poltical board
>>
>>35247226
What world is that NEET faggot where machines can mine for coal? Certainly not the one we live in right now. So tell me again why shouldn't we melt black people right NOW
>>
>>35247231
You realize this directly affects us?

Trump is going to lose in 2020, we all know this. But, we need someone to replace him. Warren sounds like a good start.
>>
>>35247251
no we wait the 4 years like responsible adults , if he does something retarded enough to get impeached then so be it but bitching day and night aint a solution.

You faggots have too much time and little problems if fucking politics is ruining your day
>>
>>35247251
Trump is gonna get re-elected most definitely. You faggots were saying Clinton has a 98% chance of winning until the last minute. You have a terrible track record.
>>
How can you justify calling the working class scum?
They were born in their little town, they will die there.
They just want what everyone else wants: happy lives. But they know it's too late for them, so they try to at least give their children a better future.
They saw what Clinton had to offer and what Trump had.
Whatever you may think about the guy, he spoke for the working class.
Stop calling people names, that doesn't refute their point of view.
This goes for both sides and the inbetweeners.
>>
>>35247250
We already have automated coal mining. It's not universal yet but well be there in five years. Really by 2050 we elites won't need anyone. The right is only standing up for you because they have created enough robots for the army. Once they have those robots you're shitoutofluck
>>
>>35247309
Trump is losing support, in fact his polling right now is 38% approval.

He is not wanted.

>>35247301
Bitch shut the fuck up. We don't have to talk like depressed faggots on here all the time.
>>
>>35247251
"Trump is going to lose in 2020, we all know it"

Because he has no path to 270, when have we heard this before.....
>>
File: 1484963260431.jpg (1MB, 1920x1590px) Image search: [Google]
1484963260431.jpg
1MB, 1920x1590px
>>35247311

Not him, but it is incredibly annoying when the working class make retarded decisions which affect them and everyone else badly over and over again.

It happens in every country and it pisses everyone who isn't a retard off.
>>
>>35246356
proof?

r9k is a pol board
>>
>>35247340
So why the fuck are you so worried about Trump then? If he is the dying throe of the working class then just let them die and be on your marry way?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>>35247369

The board is full of NEETs and HS dropouts. That should tell you enough.
>>
>>35247352
>Trump is losing support, in fact his polling right now is 38% approval.
Again, you were saying he has a 98% chance of losing until the last possible second. You are not credible in the slightest. Stop acting like you are and start figuring your shit out.
>>
>>35247396
I want that. I'm content with letting things run their course. That'd why I don't want him impeached
>>
>>35247352
theres a board for this shit go to /pol/ if you want to whine about muh drumpf all day.

We whine about roasties , wage cucks and our failures on this board now shoo
>>
>>35247369
I'm not going to bother finding links to this.

Manafort, Flynn, now Sessions. Rex is next and you know it.
>>
File: CNN.png (222KB, 505x262px) Image search: [Google]
CNN.png
222KB, 505x262px
>>35247352
>the narrative is falling apart!
>>
>>35247495
That was two days ago.

We now have a new scandal out today and his ratings are going to fall, again.

Stop being delusional.
>>
>>35247352
Trump has a better chance win 2020 than the dems at this moment , im libertarian and i am more confident in him..The democrats have seemingly learned nothing from the election and insist on doubling down on identity politics , shaming the blue collar working and continuing to milk the immigration train for all that they can
>>
>>35247585
You type like a blue collared worker.

Don't worry, once the economy crashes, Warren will landslide him.
>>
>>35247361
Yes, keep calling them retarded.
Act as if you are the better person.
They don't have any agency or knowledge on what is good for them.
Fucking rednecks ruining it for everyone else.
>>
>>35247603
that "holier than though altitude" didnt win you the election last year and it certainly is going to win 2020 if you keep it up.

Keith Ellison a muslim has a better chance than Pocahontas
>>
>>35247537

Didn't you learn from the presidential race that nobody cares when you trot out a new "scandal" every week? Normal people stopped caring long before the election and they definitely don't care now that it's over.

They tuned in for the speech, saw that Trump isn't the racist/sexist/homophobic bigot the left wants him to be, and tuned out again. You need to accept that it's over and you lost. Move on to something else or you'll be a complete nervous wreck after 4 more years of this. You'll probably kill yourself when he gets re-elected.
>>
Trumps a moron but this Sessions stuff seems like nonsense. Do you really think the spirit of the question would lead a long-time senator and member of the senate armed servcies committee to think he should mention that time in September he talked to a Russian ambassador? I mean come on guys.
>>
>>35246331
you want a fucking award faggot
>>
File: 1488485160801.jpg (113KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1488485160801.jpg
113KB, 882x731px
>>35246431
>posting on r9k
>ranting about the workers voting for a politician that will likely give out less neetbux than the politician he was running against
hmmmmmm
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.