[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

crippling depression general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_4913.jpg (63KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4913.jpg
63KB, 400x343px
Oneitis officially blocked me on everything.

I didn't even get to say goodbye.

She was literally my only friend. I am now truly alone in every possible way.

Share shit that's happening in your life so I don't feel alone because I'm crying and need somethijg
>>
Why she blocked you bro
>>
File: IMG_8819.png (128KB, 345x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8819.png
128KB, 345x294px
>>35245252
I think I'm finally starting to forget how to talk.
I was trying to read out something yesterday and I couldn't even say Hurt without completely missing the H and softening the T.
This isn't helping my condition in the slightest and I'm starting to panic.
>>
Try a new female and keep doing so

Sorry anon but try to watch happy movies and eat junk food
>>
>>35245252
been there man. My oneitis was a crazy nympho that would literally show me the bruises on her body left from fucking dudes bigger/stronger/better than me, for her own amusement. It took me a very long time to recover.
>>
>>35245289
We had an argument and it was her final straw. I don't want to talk about it. I'm a sobbing mess. I just want to hear other people's stories to remind me I'm not alone going through this pain. Please anons. I will read every post
>>
>27yo couch potato shut in neet who has been friendless for 10years here
>found what seems to be the perfect friend and he is willing to move into my town in april. even ride a bus for 10hours to get here.
>autism fucks it up and lash out at him because he said windows7 was a shit OS
>had to block him because i was being an idiot good goy
>felt like a dick afterwords
a-atleast i have my waifu.

just 33 more years left of this ride.
>>
>>35245252

I will replace her. You will follow me and I will teach you from now on.
>>
File: 1443299703452.png (400KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
1443299703452.png
400KB, 447x447px
>feel absolutely useless and alone
>tfw I'm useless at fighting games that i love
>friends haven't contacted me in a month
>at 3 am i always question why do i go on, I'll always be alone
>>
>>35245345

Holy fuck. Women are so fucking disgusting and cruel...

I feel sick after reading this.
>>
>>35245417
>cannot talk to him again because i threw casual advice at a tranny.
>>
>>35245464

What fighting games do you play, anon?

Goddamnit, how is that not original?
>>
>>35245489
SFV, USF4 and MKX. Any fighting game really, I love all of them. Sadly, I'm mostly shit though.
>>
File: u hwat.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
u hwat.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>35245417
And I thought that the fuckwits on this board couldn't stoop lower.

You literally had the chance to meet with someone and socialize. They were going to move into your town to know more about you and give you something to look forward to. But you REEEEE'd and blocked him because he didn't like Windows 7?
You are a fucking klutz.
>>
>>35245252
I have severe depression and other mental illness that have made it impossible to socialize with other people of live a happy life. The years of abuse from both my parents and classmates growing up has fucked me up for life.

I'm living life expecting to kill myself in the coming years. This results in my outlook on life to deteriorate every day. I'm waiting for the day I can suck it up and finally do it.
>>
>>35245567

Who are your mains?

I main Deceptive Reptile in MKX and idk who I want to play in SFV.
>>
It's been 11 years since my problems began, i'm 23 now. i've always been strong.. but yesterday, I finally broke. I just can't hold it anymore. I'm now under heavy feels and thoughts

I keep thinking how i've disappointed my loved ones, they think i'll be fine. But deepest here I know i have hope

I'm scared and lost
People are cruel
I've always been a kind person.. I guess being kind isn't good enough

I don't know what to do, i've finally asked for help.. but it feels like it won't help at all..

Such a tragedy, never understood what was so exciting about living, for me.. it's always like hell.
>>
>>35245654
Relentless Jason and Cryomancer Sub Zero. Dabbling with TG Raiden now. In SFV its Guile.
Yeah it took me a while to decide on a main for V too. Just used Ryu to get my feet wet till I decided on Guile.
>>
>>35245739

I think I am going to try to main literally everyone, but I am unemployed right now and can't buy DLC :(
>>
>>35245845
I managed to buy Guile, Urien, Akuma and Balrog by doing character stories, general stories, trials and general grinding and leveling up. Im only 4000 fm shy to buy Kolin.
It's a bit long and tedious but possible.

t. Fellow poorfag.
>>
>24
>shower twice a day with soap and washing all the places even under the foreskin
>brush my teeth every time after I shower for 2 minutes with toothpaste
>brush my hair every morning after I get out of the shower
>always eat healthy, only have junk food maybe once a week, never drink any soda
>never eat at my computer desk
>done this ritually every day for about 2 years now

>still have bad acne all over my face, neck, arms, chest, body, ass, thighs and dick
>teeth are still yellow as fuck
>have dandruff
>smell bad, my sister constantly reminds me of this every day
>ants and flies and shit constantly crawling on and around my computer desk
What the fuck do I do? This is disheartening as shit. All this fucking effort for absolutely zero change. The only thing I have going for me is that I'm not fat.
>>
>was once friends with a female
made it farther than I did.
>>
File: IMG_2352.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2352.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>35245252
Don't worry anon, I too have crippling depression
>>
>>35245252
oneitis blocked me on everything two nights ago. i sent her a heartfelt message on normiebook with a song i wrote attached and she saw it, and then blocked me.

she blocked my number a few months ago, and that was my first attempt to contact her since November to be honest.

well, guess it's back to the booze for good. god i'm broken over it. I have loved this girl and was really close to her for 3 year.
>>
File: 1470165346082.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1470165346082.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
Where to begin. I've been spiraling down always but lately has been extra shitty.

I have no friends whatsoever, I have a few people who I would call aquaintances but nothing more, and they haven't called me in months. I am completely isolated.

During the late summer I ran into an old "friend" and he was with a few other people and a girl they all knew. Me and her hit it off and we soon kiss. It was my first one. Her personality was perfect; she was sweet, caring and incredibly cute.

But I guess isolation and drug use (at that time I was using opiates and benzos everyday and had been for the past year to cope with isolation) had left it's mark on me and continues to do so. I completely blew it with her. She was so into me and I acted like a emotionless, boring idiot. I ignored her and when we didn't hang out I basically just zoned out and didn't make conversation.

Things obviously didn't work out. We didn't get to fuck or anything, and I didn't really get to know her or experience her fully. It's not just her that shatters my heart, but the possibility of her, everything she represented in my life. A chance to turn things around.

I guess I really am fundamentally broken.

Fast forward to know, months after. I've stopped taking pills everyday, but I'm suicidal as ever. I've still been smoking cigs and getting high in other ways/ drunk almost everday. Still completely alone.

A couple weeks ago I called her when drunk and we actually had a decent conversation, in which I explained the drug use and everything. Then we ran into each other a few days later. I tried to text her a day after that and she ignored it. So it goes.

I've been doing fuck all. I hope I get into some college, otherwise my parents are kicking me out if I don't get a job.

I fucked up everything. Even today I pawned my old camera and guitar to buy weed and cigs. I don't really use either, but still I feel like a scum bag.

I'm not meant for this world.
>>
Used to be well liked and sociable, people thought i was funny and i was never really bullied. But for some reason i still didnt have any real friends, sure i would talk to people at school or at work but i never talked to anyone outside of that.

Started thinking that people are just pretending to like me and that everyone is laughing at me behind my back.

Now i have a massive inferiority complex and no one even pretends to like me anymore.
>>
>dad has been bullied by his father yo keep the propain tank business
>dad always takes the piss of me
>everyone tells me that I should help him everyday with his work
>think that dad is calling me but its the TV talking
>feel like everything I used to hate and that I'm losing my self-respect doing it
>desire to get into college vanishes away due to his obsession with job and money

I may have shit in the head
>>
>>35245252
Finished school, moved in with my Dad who lived elsewhere to spend a year working and thinking o where to move next. I'd convinced myself that over these months I'd made great progress but ultimately I've achieved nothing, we both know it too. No new friends (so still 0), no idea what to do next and everything do I try ends up going wrong.
Dad's patience has already run out by now.
Starting out was great, work was nice and I got along with my colleagues. Optimistic and full of energy. Five and a half months later and I'm little more than a husk and my father and I can't stand each other, we'll snap and argue over the littlest of things and we generally hate being in each other's presence. We got along fine whenever we met up beforehand, but now I know why Mum left him.
>>
>>35245252
i might have kleinfelter syndrome but i have never told anyone in my family about it nor did i go to the doctor because i know it's gonna be awkward as hell, it dosen't help that i'm shy and have difficulties talking to others.
The uncertainty is killing me.
>>
File: rainbow pepe.jpg (123KB, 737x696px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow pepe.jpg
123KB, 737x696px
>be me, homofag, 18
>last year of school (uk)
>recently start getting to know cute guy, told me he thought he was gay few months ago at a party
>he's into anime and stuff
>invite him to friends 18th party, half drunk ask him if he's gay again
>says "not really"
>heart sinks a little, he stays at mine then leaves next morning
>2 weeks later, spend a day with him after exam
>most fun day i've had for a long time
>went to mcdonalds, then a park, then home, played some vidya and drank a little bit
>walked him back to train station because its dark and wanna know he's safe
>ever since that day he's acted different to me
>dont know why, seems like he's cutting me off
>probably going through the "i dont wanna be gay" phase cause he's messaging a girl on the regular
>nobody comes out unless subconsciously theyre sure of it
>i just want someone to share my experiences and pour my heart into
>feels really bad
>>
>>35245464
What's your Capcuck name bruh
>>
>>35245590
>tfw they maybe off themselfs because how much time and attention i gave him then fucked it up by telling him to stop doing what he loves
>death still have not taken me because i feel like death
>i do things to make myself regret on the inside. am fine on the outside.
>>
>>35245252
I felt something genuine a couple of days ago. I had a dream where this woman jogger said hi to me and when I woke up I felt so happy. But then I started to feel a bit sad because that was the most 'real' experience with women I've had in years. But it doesn't really matter, I've given up on people already.
>>
>bf, who i know is the one, breaks up with me
>finally move on and stop dealing with his shit
>date another guy
>ex bf gets majorly jealous
>ex bf tells me he misses me and that my bf is very lucky but he wont get back together with me if i break up with bf because he doesn't wanna wreck my current relationship
>confused and sad
>>
>>35245252
realized how unappealing i am to women to day had a good cry about it you are not alone life is really hard
>>
>>35246122
Sounds like there's something medical going on there. You've probably heard this before, but you should go and see doctor before it gets any worse.

I wonder what the issue is, because you shouldn't really have these problems, especially if you consider your routine.

Also you probably do this already, but changing your bed sheets/pillows as often as possible is very important(and life changing)!
>>
File: 1409156256673.jpg (67KB, 512x368px) Image search: [Google]
1409156256673.jpg
67KB, 512x368px
>have literal diagnosed assbugers
>tfw depressed
>tfw super paranoid and imagining things
>>
>>35245252

I have become a lowkey hermit this past year just because I hate college and I am fat and no one wants to be my friends

Anyway, I posted to instagram for the first time in almost a year and got half of the likes I used to get on pictures.

I am such a fucking loser I wanna die
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.