[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robot drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5980.jpg (42KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5980.jpg
42KB, 288x216px
Is cough sirup the ultimate /r9k/ drug? I don't think normies would find the trip pleasant

Ok so I just tried DMX for the first time. I've heard it's used by teenage girls at my old HS a lot. It's actually fucking amazing.
Took six 30mg pills and the high felt really good. I thought some moments lasted forever and overall just felt like I was not THERE. Would recommend.
>>
File: dmx-13.jpg (19KB, 413x550px) Image search: [Google]
dmx-13.jpg
19KB, 413x550px
>>35244024
>I just tried DMX for the first time
>>
File: kroger energy drink.jpg (567KB, 1292x1292px) Image search: [Google]
kroger energy drink.jpg
567KB, 1292x1292px
meanwhile i'm just slurping cheap, but well made energy drinks
>>
>>35244024
There is not 'robot' drug. Drugs are bad.
>>
>>35244148
I just think dissociatives are what robots in general would look in for a drug. Weed is definitely a better option but I read a lot about people to afraid to buy it or have no connections to getting it so i think this is a nice legal thing to try
>>
>>35244024
>teenage girls do
What are there names?! Hook me up with them!!
>>
>>35244317
They go to the same class as my 15yo brother. They are little hoes trying to be edgy and are really just pathethic and laughable in a very roastie sense.
Also this 17yo girl that tried to kill herself and I spilled my spaghetti to her when I was drunk and she is just very comfy to talk to
>>
BRIEF NON-DICKHEAD PSA:

Be careful with cough syrup. Not because you shouldn't get fucked up, but because many of them contain the dreaded ACETAMINOPHEN.

That's just the generic name for plain ol' Tylenol. It sounds harmless enough, but too much of that shit ESPECIALLY IF YOU DRINK will fuck up your liver. Badly.

There are plenty of store brand anti-cough medicines that contain just DXM. Use those. At the very least, get the one with the highest ratio of DXM to other drugs, to minimize the amount of useless and potentially harmful crap.

I only post this because one of my bros in college had significant problems after long abusing (among other things) percosets and cough syrup + alcohol, both with acetaminophen.
>>
>>35245125
THIS. I can't tell you how many idiots I know you drink this shit with acetaminophen. The downside is that a lot of retailers nowadays (at least in my area) don't sell the cough medicines with just DXM because they know ppl abuse it.
>>
>>35244024
how much of this do you need to chug before you start to get high. I want to try this
>>
>>35246726
>dexcalc.com
get pills tho and be sure uts pure dxm
>>
>>35244810
Gimme their names facebooks and phone numbers now now now!!
>>
>>35244024
>I don't think normies would find the trip pleasant
>I've heard it's used by teenage girls at my old HS a lot
Hmmmm
>>
File: 1487875028487.jpg (535KB, 1274x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1487875028487.jpg
535KB, 1274x1920px
For my experience, after the nausea/puking period ended, it was basically a mix of high and drunk, getting progressively more intense over the hours. I couldn't write, I could barely speak, and I kept losing track of reality and suddenly becoming lucid in parts of my house and forgetting how I got there.

Eventually while sitting on my couch, I gained the feeling of what I thought was "pure neutrality": I was indifferent to everything there was and nothing could affect me on an emotional level. I just was, no good, no bad, and it was an amazing feeling to experience.

I could not orgasm at all about two days after this trip, too. That part I didn't read about at all, but impotence is an aftermath symptom.

It lasts a while, and I was seeing closed eye hallucinations well into going to sleep for the night. It was much more enjoyable and impactful than smoking weed, which is what I usually do.
>>
File: IMG_5979.png (132KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5979.png
132KB, 168x200px
>>35246767
>mfw I could
Some of my past classmates tried to fck them but they think it's pathethic and only date other teens.

>>35246808
I get the contradiction but I think they only use it for the attention as they suppossedly use it before school and got send home and shit. I don't think they actually like the tripping just want to get high gurll xDddddd

>>35246915
how much did you take? I can really feel the not good not bad feel and also have a weird sense of time. I watched some 4 minute videos and felt like I've been watching it for so long yet it didn't feel like the time is slowed down at the same time
>>
if you live in canada you can easily make lean with Tylenol 1 OTC. just filter out the caffeine and acetaminophen(there are guides online)

like always, I'd strongly recommend Kratom over anything else. it's a perfect robot drug, you can take it daily and it just makes you less awkward and sad. it's also legal.

i'd get a green strain. euphoria and reduced anxiety are the effects. if you take too much you'll probably just throw up, if you don't wretch out the awful tasting powder then you'll just be really tired. nobody has ever died from overdose.

also, it's cheap. I bought 120g of kratom for $35 including shipping. that lasts me for 45 days if I take 2 grams daily from the start and slowly take more in correspondence with tolerance. it's easier just to get a kilo for like $70 though. I only take it like 4 times a week though. it's got a terrible taste
>>
>>35246991
Two bottles of Wal-Tussin, so 600mg, which was enough for a decent experience for me.

It would help to extract the liquid from the pills rather than swallowing and digesting 40 pills.
>>
>>35244024
Please go easy with the Dex guys I really fuckedmy brain and gave myself legitimate hppd after weekly use just a few short months and I was extremely more suicidal. It's convenient but one of the worst for your head on par with MDMA.

You should only experience this to your ndma receptors once or twice a year max or you risk legit brain damage. Take caution
>>
>>35247228
>implying true robots care about having proper brain function

If anything, it would give robots an excuse for their behavior.
>>
>>35247228
This guys. I would strongly encourage teenage girls to not do dxm, it literally makes you retarded/schizo
>>
>>35247228

Lol wut? DXM has been clinically shown to have neuroprotective properties. If you have brain damage it's either because you drank shit with acetaminophen in it or did other, worse drugs. Get out of here with that fake shit.
>>
>>35247320
Not at recreational dosea you stupid idiot
>>
>>35247228
>gave myself legitimate hppd after weekly use just a few short months
What do you mean by this? Weekly use for a couple of months? Like you did it once a week?
>>
>>35244024
ITS COUGH SYRUP YOU FAGGOTS. what else needs to be said? it's a drug that can be taken recreationally and therefore ought to be experimented with. but if you take it regularly like it's weed or alcohol, then you'll get what you have coming to you. robo-tripping is odd feeling, kinda fun, once, but that's it. just stick to weed & caffeine IMHO, you'll never be let down
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.