[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im working on a project that would allow depressed people to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: chocola.png (382KB, 482x431px) Image search: [Google]
chocola.png
382KB, 482x431px
Im working on a project that would allow depressed people to speak directly to doctors from the comfort of their own home, and as most of you are depressed NEETs I was wondering what you thought about this. Picture very much unrelated
>>
>>35242884
seems cool i guess
doctors are very expensive to hire like that anon kun, just soe advice
>>
There's a growing market for on-demand doctors and therapists. The question is how have you identified your competition and would just focusing on mental/deprsesion-related consulting services would you be swimming in a blue ocean?
>>
Sounds awesome, will they give me money or an opportunity to move to a first world country?

Didn't fucking think so.
>>
>>35242884
>allow depressed people to speak directly to doctors from the comfort of their own home
You mean a telephone? I think Bell beat you by a century or so.
>>
Depressed people find it too hard to leave their homes? What?
>>
Convenient expensive useless advice is better than inconvenient expensive useless advice, so you might be on to something.
>>
>>35242884
Why aren't you working in makin anime real instead of that shit
>>
>>35242884
>Depression at on all time high.
>More therapists than ever before, all now cashing in.
You'd almost think they planned this.
Don't argue with me, I did 0 research.
>>
>>35242884
Pretty sure the availability would change very little due to the cost of treatment/the doctors time remaining the same.
I appreciate your efforts though, I suppose.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.