[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here really scared of dying?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1428037666725.jpg (40KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1428037666725.jpg
40KB, 340x340px
Anyone else here really scared of dying?
>>
No, but I just don't want to be there when it happens.
>>
Stop being gay and read a bible or something.
>>
>>35242747
No, it's one of the few things that bring me peace.
I like that it's the great equalizer.
Chad and Stacy will die one day and so will I.
I actually want death to find me.
This is somthing normies will never understand.
Fear of death makes you weak.
>>
File: 1486833345366.png (50KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486833345366.png
50KB, 512x512px
>he is scared of something that is only there when he himself is not

I'm more afraid of getting old and not being able to move and everything physically hurts.
>>
>>35242747
Yes. I didn't used to be. It doesn't really make sense to be. And I'm kind of detached from reality right now a bit, things don't feel quite as real(?) as they used to.
>>
>>35242747
yes I am OP

I can't for the life of me understand why my consciousness is in this body to begin with. I don't know how life happened, I don't know how I happened. Why am I seeing every thing and feel everything via this body? Sometimes it feels like I am the universe trying to experience itself. I don't know what happens after death, but I know what happens now, or at least I know what I feel, and what I feel is wonderful. I like being alive, yes life is tough and shit, I don't disagree. But guys, life is life, like think about it, you exist, you are. This by itself is mind fucking blowing.
>>
>>35242747
If I die I die. I'm afraid of dying and of being dead. It just makes sense. But its not something I think about often. Our one hope is life extension, because nobody can count on religion. But immortality quests te d to fail throughout history, so you just have to accept that death is a thing that happens.
>>
File: 126426783.png (57KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
126426783.png
57KB, 600x434px
>>35242946
>cont

what I find really sad is that I will never get to experience the emotions of life to the fullest

look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjjCp_QU5Qk

you are on the stage performing this amazing fucking music in front of 1.6 million people. Yes, 1.6 million people. It was so crazy when this happened that there were around 50 deaths reported from the audience.

I am sitting here wasting my life on this web site, instead of doing something that will always be remembered.

I wish I could start all over again.
>>
>>35242747
No only way you know you're dead is someone find the body
>>
No. I'm actually afraid I might live forever. That would fucking suck.
>>
Scared of the accompanying pain but not death itself.
>>
I both crave and fear death.

I also hate the idea of dying in public, i.e. massive heart attack at work surrounded by coworkers seeing me slowly die.
>>
File: 350525c1b0fb46ccb5d2f8a61a453dd0.jpg (416KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
350525c1b0fb46ccb5d2f8a61a453dd0.jpg
416KB, 1536x864px
one day I will finally be free from all these earthly preoccupations and I will finally rest my bones in the cemetery of my village

frankly knowing that all this bullshit is only temporary is the only thing that keeps me going, otherwise life would be unbereable
>>
>>35242747
i really dont care if i die. not the slightest bit. i would give my life for anyone or anything without thinking about it.
but i am really scared of the process of dying. i dont want to bleed or choke to death or anything like that. i am really fucking terrified for a painfull death, how can i make that stop?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.