[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm scared

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: nervous pepe.jpg (24KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
nervous pepe.jpg
24KB, 231x218px
Never posted on here, seemed the most appropriate board
>go on date with girl from work, get a drink, we talk about sex and stuff after kissing in the bar, we share our kinks, she shares hers, its about being in a master/sub bdsm relationship
>dont hang out after that for a while
>post on facebook months later that i went out drinking, she posts on my post saying how we need to go out together soon
>had a rough rough day at work one day, want a beer, message her saying i had a rough day and she asks if i want to hang out
>I say yes and say lets grab a drink, she does not know her area well so says to just come over and we stay in for drinks (cool!)
>drive to her house, walk in the door and we start making out almost instantly and having teasing flirty fun
>we go out to grab food and bring it back, i have half a beer she has a glass and are watching a terrible documentary on her bed in her room
>we start to make out, and i bring up our last convo about sex and she smiles, I ask her, hey want to try doing that she says YES, im like cool, wanna try tonight and agrees. We continue kissing and making out, and her roomie comes home
>we stop and chat with her roomie for a while before she has to leave and go run an errand, we get back to making out she even apologizes for her roomate interrupting
>start to get more touchy but im being dom, we establish Penguin as the safety word. We are making out, kissing her neck and im pulling at her shirt and she is saying no no not not next time
>i play along with being the dom and just bite at her neck ect, tell her im in charge. She calls me master and i ask what i should call her and she says my slut (boner is in heaven at this point)
>im being rough and i still try at her and she says no next time, not ready for sex now and I ask her are you saying PENGUIN and she says no I am not
>okay shes playing cat and mouse and this is part of the fun, she rubs me, through my pants and i whip it out >con
>>
>she continues to rub it, call me hot and sexy and i tell her I want to cum
>I tell her i dont want sex and she says go jack off in the car and I joke and say she is blue balling me hard and teasing me but I continue with the dom stuff and tell her no I am cumming on her
>our clothes never come off btw
>she asks what do i want to do i tell her to go bend over the foot of the bed, she agrees
>pull her pants down, she does not want to, i pull the dom card and she does. I cum on her and she turns around and calls me sexy. We go clean up, we walk out the car, she says it was one of the hottest nights of her life, she kisses me good night, and i go home
>get a message that morning that I violated her and took advantage of her
>i message her asking wtf you agreed to it all and she responded i only did because i was scared
>i asked her why she did not use the safety word, why she did not say hey i dont want to do this bdsm shit, she says idk and avoids the questions and just asks why did you want to cum? like wtf are you stupid
>flash foward to today, cops show up at my door wanting a statement from me. I tell them the story, show them the texts, im scared out of my mind that this girl can ruin my life, he even kinda goes with me and says yeah it seems obvious that you were pressing the part on why she didnt use the safety word when askedafter consenting to being a sub
>they tell me to not lose sleep over it and that the case is being sent to the DA, i slipped in that my brother is even a sheriff for their county

TLDR. Girl wants sexy master sub, sexy master sub sorta happens, not full sex just first base, seems cool with it, calls rape the next day.
>>
You'll be okay anon, she's just a stupid drama bitch
>>
Its just part of the fantasy. If it's getting to intense for you, just tell the officers Penguin.
>>
>>35243052
I know, the cops seemed very bro and were making jokes, I just got really spooked. I have a weird photo memory so i answered every question with them with accurate detail too and I had the messages too. I was kinda worried shed be crazy enough to call the cops so when messaging her i had her admit things. He went through my phone and read the messages and he says yeah it was very miscommunicated. He told me he still has to send the report to the da and whether or not they pick up the case ill wait to see. The problem with this is that I live in california, liberal california and if she were to tell people i raped her and i went to court where they prove me innocent im still fucking fucked.
>>
What the fuck am i reading?

Is this the sex life of the normie? I have literally never seen this before.
>>
>>35243222
If a girl ever invites you over for drinks, bring a contract first in this day and age
>>
>>35243133
Shit, i gotta call him up now and tell him. Funny enough he gave me his card and hes like, im sorry its my last one and some lube from my bag got on it and then we laughed
>>
Damn anon, I'd be fucking livid. The texts will probably get you out of it. Consider pursuing charges?

Hope you're OK senpai
>>
People into dom/sub are fucking retarded.

The women are insane and the men have toddler brains.
>>
>>35243801
I don't care enough to pursue charges, the quicker this shit is over the better. The cop says 1 of three things could happen, A) A cop calls me and tells me im going to court or its dropped B) I get a letter saying the same thing C) I never hear from anything i/e the case is dropped. C is the worst because i like closure. Im more worried by the fact this bitch will spread rumors about me and considering where I work that can really damage my life
>>
Meet her again. She will want to sex again. This time record it. Next day you show vid for cops.
>>
Do you think your fellow inmates are going to let you use a safe word? You will be screaming penguin all night while they cum IN your ass.
>>
>>35243914
Go check in with the cop in a month if you hear nothing? I'd be freaking out too
>>
>>35243958
Solid advice there. Honestly she just strikes me as being a psycho. Shes a solid 7/10 with a huge ass and she just got dumped by a fat as fuck ugly dude. That should have been a red flag. She even wanted to come visit me at work while on a date with her BF because she still wanted me. It literally was a night of foreplay that got to second base and now she calls rape cause she regrets it.
>>
>>35243993
I kind of think OP is going down for this too. The police are often friendly acting towards the suspect so they will feel comfortable giving them info. The DA will definitely pursue this, it's a serious allegation. OP basically admits to aggressing on her. It looks really bad.
>>
>>35244136
I'm gonna have to agree with this guy here. Cops act friendly and like it's no big deal so you'll give them more information. They also downplay the seriousness of it so you don't get spooked and flee. Either way, I'm expecting updates OP
>>
>>35244333
I'll keep y'all updated. Might be a while honestly, but he literally read texts of her saying yes she agreed to fooling around but felt like i manipulated her when all i did was ask her if she wanted to do something
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.