[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robots why normalfags always drag political discussion to every topic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: 7855263789.gif (180KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
7855263789.gif
180KB, 500x700px
robots why normalfags always drag political discussion to every topic?
>>
because not everyone has the benefit of being a friendless virgin shutin with absolutely no connection to the outside world, isolating them from the consequences of political happenings.
>>
>>35242139

Posturing desu
>>
>>35242180
That stings, but it doesn't answer the question.
>>
Good question, I circle around a group of normies who adopted me and every fucking time, without fail, politics comes into it. It's either a circlejerk with everyone agreeing with each other or breaks out into the same goddamn argument they've had a thousand times before.
>>
>>35242139
>normalfags
>politics
These two do not match together.
At least the fellow 4channers that talk about politcs at least try to be productive and change something trought the only means on social contol, an ideology. You are the normie here for not having the only interest that can actually change your shitty neet life.
>>
File: 144.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
144.png
32KB, 633x758px
>>35242416
>These two do not match together.
see >>35242286

who are you trying to fool?
>>
File: 1419882974834.jpg (130KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1419882974834.jpg
130KB, 572x303px
>>35242416
>4channers
That word alone is enough to prove that you are a normalfag from reddit.
>>
File: 1481825276320.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481825276320.png
98KB, 600x500px
>>35242765
>That word alone is enough to prove that you are a normalfag from reddit
Never visited reddit once in my life. First I came to this place, than I understood you are just whining cucked fedoras and started browsing /pol/ instead, because at leats I learn something. This board is the imagery of the failure of liberalism. The tragedy is that you become even more decadent,cynical and degenerate here....
>>
>>35242610
Also, calling old people "normalfags", is a very high level of autism.
>>
File: fellowkids.jpg (88KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
fellowkids.jpg
88KB, 900x720px
>>35242416

>how do you do fellow 4channers!
>>
File: 7778.jpg (27KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
7778.jpg
27KB, 400x225px
>>35242916
>degenerate
>cucked
>you will learn things if you browse /pol/
>I'm not reddit guys! i swear!!
>>
kek at """fellow 4channers"""
>>
File: BACK.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
BACK.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>35242916
>I understood you are just whining cucked fedoras
>started browsing /pol/
>Then i learned from pol
>Never visited reddit once in my life
BACK TO THE SHADOWS
>>
File: 1478378286401.png (522KB, 585x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478378286401.png
522KB, 585x480px
>>35242139

is anyone else dumbfounded by the lack of critical thought most people have?

>uncle is a republican
>strawmans the fuck out of every single slightly left-leaning argument
>uses liberal and democrat like a slur
>decries cnn and msnbc for being lying garbage that try to brainwash youth
>in the same sentence says fox news is the only source you can trust

>coworker
>notoriously nonpartisan
>says he doesn't trust mainstream news sources and only uses online articles
>i end up thinking he's actually somewhat open-minded and try to have actual discussions with him
>nope
>turns out all of his sources are "alternative facts" alex jones-type conspiracy sites
>unironically believes congress performs satanic rituals to corrupt american values like they're something out in the aether of the USA

>sister is a self-proclaimed democrat
>ask her what "democrat" means to her
>she can't even explain it
>just says she hates racism and supports gay marriage and abortion
>says "it's time" for a woman president

>roommate from a few years back
>full fedora atheist
>bashed christianity at any opportunity he could and strawmanned every republican into a religious caricature
>actually believed republicans are the only corrupt politicians and any faults in the democratic party are specifically there due to attempts to circumvent republican policy/ideals
>unironically got all of his news from Jon Stewart/Colbert Report back when they were airing
>the only issue he actually cares about is the legalization of weed because he deals

i'm not trying to be a holier-than-thou golden mean autist, but it physically pains me anytime someone brings up politics because EVERY SINGLE TIME they just slowly ease themselves into one of the following camps:
>the extremist "the other party is literally satan" guy
>the "why can't everyone just get along" nonpartisan know-nothing guy
>the "repeat talking points from mainstream news sources and pretend they're my own opinion" guy
>>
>>35243362
people are dumb anon
>>
File: FviuO.jpg (189KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
FviuO.jpg
189KB, 717x880px
>>35243232
You have to go back reddit scum
>>
File: anne frank goblin.png (154KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
anne frank goblin.png
154KB, 574x600px
>>35243232

get cukt faglet
>>
>>35243362
>>the only issue he actually cares about is the legalization of weed because he deals

Why does that fucktard want to put himself out of a "job" lmao
>>
>>35243661

he said he only dealt to offset the costs of him buying the good quality stuff he wanted, and the little extra income was just a bonus. he was never a big-time dealer, he mostly just sold around our neighborhood and a few kids from class. i remember him saying if it was legal he wouldn't deal anymore because he'd have no reason to.
>>
>>35243512

well yeah, but THIS dumb? i mean there's literally no excuse to be retarded when it comes to this sort of stuff when we have the internet, yet people still find a way.
>>
>>35243362
Rape and kill your sister.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.