[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will humans ever learn that they are the problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: 1451584345095.jpg (621KB, 2800x2229px) Image search: [Google]
1451584345095.jpg
621KB, 2800x2229px
Will humans ever learn that they are the problem?
>>
>>35241975

Only you are the problem, you tree hugging fag.
>>
File: 1488289902837.png (281KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488289902837.png
281KB, 512x512px
>le misanthropic humans are ebul retard
>>
>>35241975
the problem with what?
>>
>>35242052
>>35242080
Every other animal is capable of living in harmony with nature. Humans expand and pillage everything in their path until there's nothing left, then pretend they did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1462322379719.gif (38KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1462322379719.gif
38KB, 200x200px
>>35242131
>creatures so stupid and inept they can't even control fire
>capable of living in harmony with nature
They're not living in harmony, they're living in nature because that's all they amount to, you stupid, underage fuck. If animals had the capacity to destroy nature for their own gain, they'd have done it a million years ago.
>Humans expand and pillage everything in their path until there's nothing left
Oh no, how horrible. What are you, a fucking tree? If you're so disturbed by this, do nature a favour and kill yourself.
>>
>>35242131
>Every other animal is capable of living in harmony with nature
No, it's just because they're not good enough to do anything more you god damn hippie
>>
File: 1486353633206.jpg (60KB, 400x404px) Image search: [Google]
1486353633206.jpg
60KB, 400x404px
>>35242131
Great, let's kill all the humans, then all the Earth will be is a collection of inferior beings. When the Earth becomes uninhabitable, the universe will be, as far as we can tell. Completely void of life.

The survival of humans comes above the survival of any other life. If you think otherwise then do all the trees a favour and kill yourself.
>>
>>35242326
>the 'earth is the only place with life' meme
shiggy diggy
>>
>humans
>they

You mean "we"? For surely you must be a human, typing and posting here as humans do.

There is no other being who can post here, only humans.
>>
not until the EL ites kill them all.

I always had a feeling the illuminated lucifarians were doing the right thing. Humanity needs to be led, for they are a self perpetuating cancer.
>>
>>35242365

Okay but pedophilia?????????

Explain that.
>>
File: laughing_ivan.jpg (88KB, 850x636px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_ivan.jpg
88KB, 850x636px
I honestly, unironically hope that a third world war breaks out and envelops the planet in a nuclear inferno. I want to experience the event that wipes out all life from this shit planet. Total destruction is the final red pill and you're a brainwashed idiot if you deny this.
>>
>>35242131
Nature is a meme, the natural world really isn't all that nice it may be nice to look at but there's a reason humans got themselves out of that world.

I'm sure any animal as smart as us would do the same thing. Animals are completely selfish, they're not intentionally living in harmony with nature it's just they aren't capable of anything else.
>>
>>35242358
Please provide me with literally any non-circumstantial evidence that life exists anywhere else in the universe.
>>
Humans are certainly destructive to the environment, but so are other animals

What matters is the magnitude and the ability for other animals to adapt

Life is an accident, it doesn't have harmony as a goal

And life has destroyed itself almost in the past, can't remember the specifics tho

Even so, I don't think we can justify what we are doing, only to an extent. I am not sad that swamps got drained because I don't have to deal with malaria now

On the other hand consumerism that isn't necessary is disgusting and shouldn't be a thing
>>
>>35242385
Sorry, was meant for >>35242354

or9gusudf
>>
>>35242385

I cannot. Therefore such evidence is assumed to not exist.
>>
>>35242385
It's highly likely considering the sheer size of the universe

There must be trillions of planets out there I doubt we're on the only one with life. If life can be created then the event that created life can be replicated elsewhere.
>>
File: 1457096971866.jpg (65KB, 960x681px) Image search: [Google]
1457096971866.jpg
65KB, 960x681px
>>35242466
Given the sheer size of the universe, there should be other life, but as far as we can tell, there isn't. This means that there are obviously factors affecting the emergence of life that we are not aware of that prevent it from happening anywhere else.

To claim that there is life elsewhere in the universe just because "the universe is big" is arrogant and has no logical basis.

Fuck sake, why do people like you just parrot whatever scientist-celebrity flavour of the week says without actually thinking about it.
>>
File: 1481544903413.png (206KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1481544903413.png
206KB, 306x306px
>>35242131
tell that to invasive species
>>
>>35242528
OK m8

when we find life I won't say I told you so.
>>
>>35242548
And imagine that the species we consider native were the invasive species of the past

>>thread
The Ice Age was highly destructive to the European flora, so compared to China and North-America it is very low on plant diversity
>>
>>35242131
The other animals are susceptible to the unforgiving selection of nature. The beasts and the humans are not so different at all. They also explore all available natural resources and reproduce freely. If given the chance, they would also reproduce into overpopulation and would drive the lands barren from over exploitation. Just like a virus and a cell. All forms of life are like this. We are not different nor worse.
The thing is when a population of wolves gets too highly numbered, resources run low. Nature strikes its scythe. The wolves die and the cycle begins anew. That works for every population on earth, regardless of their position in the food chain (producers, consumers, decomposers) apart from the humans. In the moment that humans invented agriculture and livestock, we became sedentary and immune to the selective forces of the nature. Every little technological advance pushed us further away from the natural cycle of life and death. We now had the opportunity to tame and control nature, not the other way around. And so we had the possibility to break the delicate balance of life and spread our curse around the globe. But just like every other living thing, our time will come to an end. Just like a virus, in the end we will have depleted our cell beyond repair. Life will continue beyond our existence, one way or another. But earth will become unavailable for our sustain. Human life as we known it won't last one more Millennium. The planet is not able to afford it. We fucked the earth but we are the ones to lose. The planet and the ecosystem will continue, but they will be drastically changed and thus uninhabitable to humans.
>>
>>35242326
We are destroying the planet in such way that our very existence won't be possible any longer, stupid ameriburg.
>>
>>35242131
We are too smart for it.
Ideally, earth should be a giant rock with not a single living thing except homo sapiens.
>>
>>35242131
>Every other animal is capable of living in harmony with nature.
Animals drive other species to extinction in self interest when given the ability.
But as long as the species of the animal doing it isn't homo sapiens, you call it harmony?
>>
File: 1477116264145.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1477116264145.png
55KB, 217x190px
This planet is getting swallowed by the sun in 5 billion years and there isn't shit you can do about it. meanwhile the descendants of humans will have colonized the galaxy. Get fucked earth cucks.
>>
>>35241975
Then start with yourself and off yourself.
>>
>>35242528
>To claim that there is life elsewhere in the universe just because "the universe is big" is arrogant and has no logical basis.

Wrong. It has the logical basis of probability, which has so far proven to work with in the real world. Look up the Drake equation, it basically multiplies all the extremely rare probabilities with all the stars in the universe and it still ends up with a fair amount of planets with intelligent life
>>
>>35242131
Animals overhunt/overpopulate all the time. Entire species have been killed by animal excess. Human beings are simply so powerful that we do this much, much more often. We are also the only species with the capability to regulate ourselves, and also to regulate other animals for their own good.
>>
>>35242131
I know people are pretty shitty but that argument is fully retarded. Animals would fuck shit up without a second thought and the only reason why that doesn't happen as often is because we've become so advanced we're essentially the supreme species of earth. On a side note, what's it like to fuck a redwood?
>>
File: 1487451068927.png (39KB, 898x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487451068927.png
39KB, 898x527px
>>35241975
Who's problem are we?
>>
File: 1488079289969.jpg (17KB, 421x399px) Image search: [Google]
1488079289969.jpg
17KB, 421x399px
>>35241975
the problem?
problem to what?
we make our own problems but I hardly care or understand the idea that we are a problem to something else.
I guess thats not completely true because our negative environmental impact is obvious but these are really only negative in the context of a worthwhile species i.e. humans experiencing it as negative.

animals are organic automatons compared to the importance of humanity.
>>
>>35242131
This is right you retards.
>b-but we're smarter so we can do what we want
Is not an argument. Humans are clever enough to exploit the earth for a few centuries, sure, but not enough to do it sustainability.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.