[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self Improvement General (or something like that)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 134372.jpg (47KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
134372.jpg
47KB, 500x700px
Does /r9k/ have a habitica / habitRPG guild?

I already deal with normies the rest of the time, I want someone with whom to talk about autistic shit, like onaholes and which DOA girl is best.

Cyborgs welcome as well.
>>
File: 4L_R2omeEwM.gif (13KB, 150x157px)
4L_R2omeEwM.gif
13KB, 150x157px
I need some jokes to have gf. Tell jokes
>>
Whats THE way to get better organized?

Whats the best way to learn new stuff in your opinion?

TELL
nine
>>
protip: no matter how much you improve you still won't be happy
>>
>>35241726
For those wondering, habitica.com.

>>35241783
They come out naturally from me as I'm an witty histrionic fuck, but if that's not the case with you, you can always write them beforehand... like most comedians do.

>>35241798
Motivation is key. Personally I simply use a text editor to list the shit I have to do, but I'm migrating the To Dos to this autistic rpg site.

Are you motivated? Is it lack of time? Check why you aren't succeeding and take action to solve it.

Be more specific and I might be able to help, but bear in mind I might be way worse off than yourself.

>>35241837
I can tell from experience that's false. But we're mistaking the cause and the effect. i.e. Improving is fucking hard while depressed.

Recipe to cure depression.
Shockingly, it's fucking anti depressants. You can apply psycotherapy to yourself as well, trying to change your depressed perception. I don't think either works independently; they must be applied together.
>>
Hey robots, are you interested in using your free time more wisely? Why not learn something new today? The internet has tons of resources to teach you about every subject - learn to draw, make music, speak a new language, history, math, science... There's a lot out there.

You can try www.edx.org, a great free resource with online courses in every subject. There's many other sites too.
Other resources:
www.duolingo.com - learn a language through exercises and vocabulary
www.futurelearn.com/courses - free courses
www.coursera.org - free online courses www.openstax.org - free textbooks www.khanacademy.org - free short lectures and exercises
www.codeacademy.com - learn to code www.udacity.com - learn to code
project odin
https://bigdatauniversity.com/
bento.io
I could add stuff about music
>>
>>35241992
You've learnt anything interesting?
>>
File: DSCN0316.jpg (302KB, 2000x1500px)
DSCN0316.jpg
302KB, 2000x1500px
>>35241798
>Whats the best way to learn new stuff in your opinion?

This: https://www.reddit.com/r/theXeffect/ (check the sidebar)

I have never been so motivated and organized in my life. I've spent years coming up with systems and ways to maximise my time but when the time came to actually do them I did nothing.

Not only do I do the (at least) 10 mins of my activities a day, my entire motivation has changed. I want to get up early, I want to do something productive with the majority of my day. I can actually put all the previously mentioned systems into practice as well as doing my xeffect tasks and have fun doing it. Shit has changed me. Pic related.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.