[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drug meme threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: needle.jpg (67KB, 2048x1492px) Image search: [Google]
needle.jpg
67KB, 2048x1492px
robots who are drug virgins: do not listen to all of the fuckheads telling you to start doing drugs.

this is very serious. dependence and a cycle of extreme pain will result. you will be worse off than when you started. you know you are killing yourself but it starts hurting if you stop and it doesn't even feel good anymore.

please do not fall for this meme going around. this is a psa.
>>
>>35240718
Only weak willed beta faggots get addicted
>>
>>35240718
Dont listen to this horseshit,
You can use drugs and not get addicted if you respect the drug.

People get dependant when they abuse a substance and lean on it like a crutch
>>
>>35240718
don't fall for the smoking meme either lads ! its all bullshit and its all bad
>>
If you want to do drugs just settle with weed and booze. Booze can fuck you up really bad but it takes a long time to do so. If you have self control weed is basically harmless.
>>
>>35240763
This. Just avoid doing seriously hard shit like heroin or meth and you should be fine.
>>
I was gonna do weed and mushrooms soon, are you sure? I thought they were safe...
>>
File: 1476880781195.png (408KB, 2000x2000px)
1476880781195.png
408KB, 2000x2000px
>>35240718
For some, it can work. Some people can be more responsible than others. Some drugs are genuinely objectively better to do than others.

But fucking hell, /r9k/ doesn't understand the psychology behind addiction. Robots would be the worst kind of people to start doing drugs, they'd be the most likely to need a mental crutch, we're all broken fuckheads, Anything beyond occasional, blue-pill tier weed and caffeine are asking for trouble with robots.

Don't start, you fucking idiots. You'll make your life even more difficult than it is now.

>I have a robot friend that's addicted to weed
>fucking weed
>mfw

Thanks for the PSA, OP, it needed to be said.
>>
>>35240793
Psychadelics, if used in moderation, are harmless.

In fact every time I've ever gone on a psychedelic journey I've walked away having learned something about myself
>>
>>35240776
smoking is shit

>no high
>no good feelings
>makes you smell like shit
>lung cancer
>nobody wants to go near you
>shit teeth
>DOESN'T EVEN FEEL GOOD
>really hard to quit

But it'll totally make you cool you should do it
>>
>>35241611
>>nobody wants to go near you
>mfw I'm the only one who doesn't smoke among the my friends
Fuck my life and my lung desu senpai
>>
>>35240718
but drugs are amazing senpai

about to down some robitussin and smoke some weed later when I'm at the peak

wish me luck!~
>>
>>35240763
Easy to say if you're not depressed.

I'm no longer depressed and I abuse drugs on occasion recreationally. Xanax, because I have a prescription now. It feels good but I know to manage my usage because of how easy it would be to become addicted.

If I had Xanax 2 years ago, I would have most definitely become addicted. When you're depressed enough you look for any escape, and the long term effects and consequences of your actions don't bother you.
>>
>>35241701
yeah, I never had that problem.
Weed has helped me combat depression over the years but I have never felt like I NEEDED to keep smoking

It really is about mindset and self control lads
>>
>>35242028
no it isn't, dude.
if someone forcefed you benzos at a high dose for months straight you'd start dying from withdrawal symptoms if you stopped getting them. like actually dying. seizures and body shutting down and shit. some drugs cause massive physical or psychological dependence and will torture or kill you if you try to quit.
>>
>>35242028
Uh, that's great buddy, but weed is only slightly physically addictive at most.

We're talking about big boy drugs in this thread.
>>
>>35242085
Well yeah, if you talk about drugs that are ACTUALLY addictive, that's true

I was just talking about weed, which is not addictive (but can cause dependency which is a whole different thing but still bad)
>>
>>35240718
OP is a drug virgin
>>
>>35242185
Well why the fuck would you even go near something that's proven time and time again to ruin lives? People that abuse hard drugs/pills are retarded
>>
>>35242196
>I was just talking about weed,
Look at OP's image, what do you see?
>>
>>35242222
>he's never injected a marijuana

But no in all seriousness op said "drugs"

Where does the word "drugs" exclude weed? Or even point to one specific category of drugs for that matter?
>>
File: 1486610385260.gif (527KB, 500x352px)
1486610385260.gif
527KB, 500x352px
>>35242222
Also, nice digits
>>
>>35240718
Not all drugs are equal
Weed and fun haucinagines are fine
If you start taking heroin or meth you're gonna have a bad time
>>
>>35240718
>worse off then when you started
No. Stop the old propaganda. If you're an addict it's your original personality.
>>
>>35242269
He's making a thread warning people about drug use, with a picture of a syringe, and talking about addiction and dependency.

And your response: DUDE WEED
>>
>>35242329
I didn't even "dudeweed"
I didn't preach it as a superior drug, I've pointed out that yes, you can develop dependency, and generally speaking I've been polite here, what's your beef?
Just contributing to the thread via sharing my experiences
>>
>>35240718
Every time I take acid i become a new person and have a wild personality change for a few weeks. This never happens with mushrooms so I dont know what the fuck is happening, and Im still in debate on whether or not this is a good thing
>>
>>35242397
how wild is the change? Are we talking like, quiet mild mannered ---> aggressive life of the party?
>>
I abuse drugs a lot because I don't care anymore. I'm addicted to marijuana, but managed to quit for a long time before coming back to smoking. I'm also a heavy heavy drinker.
>>
>>35242422
I become much more quiet and introspective. My thoughts are about 10x louder than they normally are. I feel a bit more insecure, mostly due to overthinking, yet at the same time im completely content with feeling insecure. and then, usually a few weeks later, I come to some eye opening realization that makes feeling insecure seem retarded, and I ride that glow for a while until I get swept up in all the bullshit of life all over again
>>
>>35242597
Oh, no that's exactly how I get after an acid trip

Sometimes it just takes a while to return (completely) to reality
>>
>>35242196
dependence is where you start withdrawing
addiction is where you do the drug even if it causes bad things to happen
two different things, you mixed them up a bit
>>35242208
im a fucking junkie lmao
>>35242397
i think lsd is possibly the only good drug. it is very positive and can lead to lots of self improvement and is impossible to use all the time. i do it a lot.
>>
>>35243219
Weedanon here, how did I mix things up?
I didn't say weed was addictive in fact, everyone I've known that have negative results from getting high (anxiety, nausea, etc) stopped almost immediately.
>>
>>35243291
i know some people who are actually addicted and have to use it when they wake up and even before tests when they know it will make them retarded and hurt their grade
>>
File: 1392655995285.gif (282KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1392655995285.gif
282KB, 300x300px
I used meth for my entire junior year of high school and as soon as I actually ran out of money to fund my usage I stopped. I didn't run into any problems but i did it only about once or twice a week, plus the whole two weeks during finals. I'm a sophmore in college and I havent used since then.
>>
>>35240718
Morphine kept me from killing myself, but now I'm physically dependent on it and can't even come fucking close to getting through the withdrawals because they're SO fucking uncomfortable. I've decided I'm just going to continue using it for the rest of my life because there's legitimately no way I'll ever have the willpower to stop.

Honestly, robots. It's a fucking meme to say to stay away from drugs, but I now see why people say it. Opioids will probably give you some of the best pleasure of your life, but, if you ever become dependent, you're literally fucked.
>>
>>35242269
I love weed, I smoke almost every day. but I don't consider it a "drug" in the same sense as harder stuff.
I used to be pretty heavy into opiates and cocaine, and weed isn't even in the same league.
>>
>>35240788
there is no such thing as a hard drug
>>
>>35243466
I was using meth daily for like half a year. Quitting was pretty easy. My brain felt a little foggy whenever I had to do something, but that's about it. One of the easiest drugs to quit IMO; easier than cigs even.
>>
>>35243684
lmao using meth was the best decision of my life, that year i made friends and did really well in school i can see why people would get extremely dependent on it. the only downside is i cant stand weed now it makes me feel awful
>>
I smoke weed or drink every day when I am at college.
Just bought a pack of dmx tablets as I never bothered with it when i was younger and damn does it feel good. The high so different than anything I tried. Just had lsd and molly once and it was fine but would never use that periodically.
Am I too junkie for /r9k/?
>>
>>35244223
As long as you're a high functioning drug user you're fine
>>
>>35244353
Ehhh, I mean my life is basically just staying at dorms playing vidya/fapping while being high on whatever but I'd be doing this even if I didn't do drugs. (as I did it for the majority of HS)
I finished finals with a little better than average grades so I think I am good
though I never tried Adderal as I think I would get hooked up in that shit because my concentration is horrible and I can't study for more than a few minutes without getting distracted and I can't focuse for more than 10 minutes
>>
>>35242222
I see a needle full of weed
>>
>>35240718

I think you mean "don't get addicted to drugs".

Doing drugs semi-regularly is fun and enjoyable.
>>
>>35240718
I've done my fair share of drugs.

You know that the worst drug is?

Computers and the internet.

I'll waste 16 hours a day doing nothing but hitting F5 with 25 individual tabs open on my web browsers, while playing games on my phone.

No drug ever will suck up all of your waking hours. Even with heroin you still manage to go for a walk and get some sunshine and fresh air, even if it's just to go do heroin somewhere else
>>
>>35242329
If weed's a drug, coffee's a drug.
>>
File: 00104what.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
00104what.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>tfw got access to weed
>get high all the time
>quality of life has dropped
Even meme drugs aren't worth it, desu.
>>
>>35244962

I agree for the most part, but as a regular opioid AND internet abuser, trust me that the internet is far cheaper.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.