[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

single moms/r9k/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14

File: men.jpg (1MB, 2048x1450px)
men.jpg
1MB, 2048x1450px
I fucking hate my life I'm not a man just undisciplined boy. I was raised by a single mom and want to kill myself since I'm 12. FFs how can you fix this?
I'm 19 now and feeling like I have wasted all my life. Just necking myself seems better I'm just a waste of space.

Share your stories.
>>
>>35240360
im hoping that spending some time in the army will "man me up", got nothing else to count on anymore, if that fails then i just an hero when service time comes to an end.
>>
>im 19

lol ur a baby
>>
>>35240360
>be me 27
>dad died when I was 12
>mom raised me
>always feel inadequate and like part of my identity is missing
>planning on killing myself when I'm 30 if life doesn't get any better
>>
>>35240360
Thank god you developed this self awareness and underlying problem early on. I too am trying to find ways to fix this. I think the biggest thing is developing self discipline. Good luck OP
>>
>>35240360
Dude stop crying you still have tome to transitio with HRT, you could become an undiscipilined girl (boy) with a feminine benis
>>
File: P4fV2BP.jpg (104KB, 1024x756px)
P4fV2BP.jpg
104KB, 1024x756px
just breed your mom thoroughly
>>
>Have a single mom
>Alcoholic
>Negligent
>Somewhat abusive
>Left as soon as I turned 17
>Finished high school and have been living on my own for almost three years
>tried my best to cut myself off from her
>sister visited me a couple months back
>holocaust victim skinny
>my mother wasn't feeding her and was trading foodstamps for booze
>had sister move in with me
>mom doesn't care
>she breaks her leg
>mom doesn't care
>the moment we start the custody case
>mom goes batshit crazy

I hate her
>>
>>35240696
*BRRRRAAAPPPPPPPPPP
*sniff
hmmmmm
>>
>>35240696
>>35240678
I understand this board is shit tier but this?
>>35240650
I am known in the family as a hermit so it's probably natural for me to introspect.
>>
>>35240726
(OP)
>Me till age 8
>happy kid with everything
>Bullied a lot in school
>Turn 8 years old
>Dad starts drinking
>Mom is angry because he doesn't work
>dad starts to drink more can't take stress because of job(electrical engineer)
>Mom rages
>Kicks dad out
>Get nictophobia till age 11
>Can't sleep alone
>Around that age mother tells me she doesn't give shit about my marks, life I can whatever i want
?Age 10 mom finds step father number 1
>Beats me and doesn't give a shit
>Mother treats his kids better than me, even kicked me for throwing a tantrum because I looked bad in his kids eyes
>Age 12 develop depression want to kill myself
>Mom laughs about my efforts to get therapy
>Went to a family session me and mom
>Afterwards tells me it's too expensive
>breaks up
>Marries step father 2
>A manchild cunt with mommy issues
>They both substitute their parents to each other
>Break leg at age 16 because drunk on litre of vodka
>Start doing drugs at age 16
>Start selling shrooms.
>trip out of earth
>understand that existence is shit if you don't improve
>get kicked out for a summer
>live alone
>be me now 19 finishing high school
>Want to end myself

There are many things in this story that i left out.it would take too much time to write.I still consider everything was my fault and that I'm shit.
>>
>>35240908
go to church op
>>
File: DSC05438.jpg (127KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC05438.jpg
127KB, 640x480px
>>35240969
I'm trying to pray every night.
>>
>>35240360
If you ever feel bad for being raised by a single mother just remember that papa Hitler was in the same position
>>
File: article-manifesto-3-0620.jpg (67KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
article-manifesto-3-0620.jpg
67KB, 750x563px
>>35241102
He killed himself.
This comment is not original wtf is wrong with R9K
>>
read John Maxwell
>>
I'm 19 too almost killed myself. She was always working so no one really raised me. I was raised on gamecube. I love her but I am kinda mad she never taught me anything to survive on my own. I am trying to get on neetbux so I won't be a bother to her anymore
>>
>>35240360
>have single mom
>she raised my brother and I by herself while working full time and putting herself through college
>while she has somea job flaws, she's a dammed good person and mother
>she's the reason I have such good morals and didn't succumb to my depression
>had high expectations for women when I was younger
>saw that she was a unicorn, and that effectively all girls and women are selfish, cruel, vapid, stupid cunts who lack basic integrity or morals
>tfw the sea of roastie filth just made me appreciate my mom more
>>
>>35240726
>the moment we start the custody case
>mom goes batshit crazy

She didn't care before because taking your sister made her life easier. But if you get custody, she'll lose her gibs me dats and tax leniency, so now she cares. Your mother sounds like a demon.
>>
go fishing with your uncle han, Jr
>>
>>35241292
Where's your father? Was he a Chad that just slammed your mom's ass and then left?
>>
>>35240908

That sucks OP, I think you'll be okay though, just keep self improving.
>>
File: 1487625512599.gif (82KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487625512599.gif
82KB, 300x200px
>>35242545
Thanks man
I appreciate it.

It really seems that this board is nice apart from trap lovers.
>>
>>35240360
i guess surrounding yourself with male influences is probably the best thing for you op, watch manly movies aspire to be a body builder, i grew up having great respect and admiration from my father specially the hardwork he did to raise 3 sons in a country he wasnt born in. having a sort of model of success is extremely helpful and its probably why i havent killed myself yet
>>
>>35242684

What was the first thing you did when you were kicked out?

I can't imagine what i would do in that situation tbqhwyf
>>
File: 1480884288398.jpg (35KB, 480x725px)
1480884288398.jpg
35KB, 480x725px
>tfw single mom broke down crying every day so I'd just hide in my room playing video games
>tfw she'd get me a new video game every time she got mad at me to apologize, even if she was rightfully mad
>tfw still play video games even though I don't like most of them because it's the only thing that calms me down
>>
>>35242793
>What was the first thing you did when you were kicked out?
Happens to me yearly since I'm 16.
I can stay in my dads house that's mostly empty because he has made a second family. Issue is that the village i stay in is far away from any people so i must look for job myself .Hardest part is finding job here they are even more scarce than in USA or western Europe.
>>
>>35242832
>tfw she'd get me a new video game every time she got mad at me to apologize, even if she was rightfully mad
I can never remember a time my mom apologized to me.
>>
>>35240360
>I'm 19 now

Literally nothing apart from serious criminal activity or health damaging activities matters before you're 21. Hell even criminals who're minors get their criminal records deleted in a lot of countries.
You don't realize how young you are and how much time you have to turn things around. Don't waste it though.
>>
>>35240360
>be me
>6 years old, lifes doing well for me
>bullied in school but a introvert, so idc
>father starts becoming odd, i dont know why
>mother starts becoming cold towards me and rest of children
>father starts beating us, i was a exception for some reason, just played autismo all the time and it worked
>father tells me hes divorcing her
>father leaves with bro
>he was psychotic so it was for the best of us, he beated me with a metal bat once (pretty sure why i have some issues with cognition is due to that, but im not brain dead retarded, just sometimes i fade out)
>mother stops caring about me
>dates drunkard
>sister treats me like slave, i have to basically do all of her chores while we live in a mansion, she would mentally beat me down often
>get kicked out of mansion, homeless for a year
>mother breaks up with drunkard
>move up to NY out of FL
>move into fathers house
>brother anorexic and psychotic
>sister still treating me awfully
>father still oddly treats me kindly
>mother is eh with me
>everythings okay around this time, i get enrolled into a new school and so far its smooth sailing
>father leaves to his girlfriends house
>we end up going back to FL
>mom dates drunkard again
>sister still with us, abuses me physically now
>mother and sister start fighting a lot
>move back to NY
>live in fathers new house again (not with his gf)
>father leaves to gfs house again
>brother occasionally comes back and forth to live with us
>sister starts coming back and forth to live with us also
>mother becomes sick
>she starts losing her sanity, becomes abusive
>sister and mom fight daily, sometimes physical
>same with bro
>try to protect my mother, end up getting welts and beaten daily by family members
>mother beats me also
>"you have anger issues and your being sent out of district"
>???
>with wackos
>end up getting attacked and beaten in school now
>sister leaves
>bro leaves
>mother full blown lost her mind
>beats me and yells at me daily
>end up going homeless
>>
>>35240591
Military helps if you get a good mentor. Lot of the older (30+) soldiers are sick to shit of pc nonsense and would welcome the fucked up humor of a typical channer. End of the day lot of military had fucked up home lives and being able to bond without pc gay or other political fuckery makes for a less fucked situation
>>
>>35243027
(Cont.)
>half a year later, move into house that was abandoned
>get lease and everything there
>reside in abandoned broken down house
>bro comes back and forth to live with us, occasionally beats me while he lives with us
>mother kicks me out of house frequently
>cops called occasionally
>brother gets restraining order
>mother beats me more often and makes me look like im insane
>havent been able to catch up on school
>two years behind
>mother constantly makes fun of how my father doesnt love me or want me and how my family manipulates me
>bro doesnt care about my existence
>sister doesnt talk to me
>father walked out on me
>2017
>now 18
>two years behind in school
>still dealing with this
>cops called on me yesterday, almost arrested for my mother beating me and me "being abusive and beating her"

I just wanna finish my highschool then get the fuck out asap.
>>
>>35242860

It would be kinda cool to have a second family to go to.

Good luck finding a job friendo.
>>
>>35241102
How is that supposed to make someone feel better?

>just remember you might become a genocidal maniac and then kill yourself
>>
>>35240647
>always feel inadequate and like part of my identity is missing

There is no worse feel in this world.

I feel like im not even a man or have never grown into one. I still feel like a kid inside.
>>
>>35243267
It wasnt meant to make YOU feel better
>>
>>35243475
>I feel like im not even a man or have never grown into one. I still feel like a kid inside.
Same here, feels bad.

>be 5
>mother and father get divorced
>I choose to live with mother
>she has a stable job and can easily provide for both of us
>she tries her best to raise me but she can't teach me how to be a man and be good with woman
>be me 25 years old now
>NEET skinnyfat (really bad hanging belly) highschool dropout
>still live at mother's obviously

I know the weight thing is my fault but that just shows that single mothers will turn their sons into beta shits. She wasn't strict enough with me, coddled me too much. Now I feel like a fucking teenager at 25.
>>
>>35243638
Yeah more to make (((them))) feel uneasy
>>
>>35240360
If you've wanted to kill yourself since you were 12 but haven't actually done it then you don't want to kill yourself
>>
>>35243930
>If you've wanted to kill yourself since you were 12 but haven't actually done it then you don't want to kill yourself
Only because you don't want to shoot up a school today doesn't mean you haven't had that idea in your head for years
>>
>parents got divorced, got married and had kids with new partners and got divorced from them too
>has 1 biological sibling and 3 half-sisters
>mothers husband3.jpg has fucking autist son thats fucking annoying
>fathers wife3.jpg has three kids
>wife3.jpg is fucking weird
>i just go with it; they're happy
>slowly starts to feel unecessary and unwanted
>was weird kid in school; the other kids didnt understand me and i thought they were stupid
>>me not being shy about telling them how stupid they were
>gets more and more secluded from everyone
>develops depression at 13 (waytogo.jpg)
>attempts suicide at 14
>>apparently didn't try hard it enough, my biggest failure ever
>closed psych ward on/off for about a year
>gets diagnosed with BPD and manic episodes
>still "that kid" everywhere in town
>cant function with other people
>develops substance abuse
>makes everyone hate me because i am a manipulative asshole
>fucking insecure, but act like im the best
>very self-aware and good analytic; i know the reasons for everything I do
>tries to do something about it
>end up same place

rant.png
>>
>>35241823
More like a guy who was great until he got hooked on meth and ruined our lives. Even after that, a few years later my mom gave him a chance because she wanted her kids to have a dad, but he fucked that up too.
>>
>>35244282
Move and start over when you get to where you are moving to build a life instead of running from problems. You cant run from your past but you can take it out of your future to some extent
>>
File: 1488236391429.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488236391429.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>35240360
>>35240591
I hate my mom too. She literally sabotaged my life. She throws temper tantrums almost every single day and says the worst things a mother can possibly say to her own children. Then she thinks she can apologize for it after she realizes what she did hours later. Not once in my life have I ever put up any type of resistance or disrespect to and I refuse to stoop to that level. I hage joined the military. I leave soon. She probably fears I will stop talking to her, and I will. If she ever asks me why I will explain to her what she did and tell her to leave me alone until I've lived enough of my life to ever change my mind. I will never change my mind. I don't forgive apologies because you cannot take back the things you've done. So it is highly unfortunate for any person who meets me to wrong me in any way. I don't get angry, don't fight, don't yell. I simply do not forgive and cut ties. I do this all the time.

Even if I leave I will always be miserable. Nothing will change the fucked up way I was raised or lived as a child. Nothing will fix my impermanent misery.

I hope either of you find something to help you improve your lives. Just don't ever think that you owe your parents a damn thing. You don't. Raising you well or at all is not a favor, it's an obligation and responsibility.
>>
>>35245012
I meant to write permanent not impermanent. Kill me.
>>
>>35240360
you fix by killing yourself
>>
File: IMG_8738.png (18KB, 509x411px)
IMG_8738.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>35240360
>living under rampant feminism and 'I fucking hate you I wanted a girl you piece of shit'
can anyone relate
please
>>
>>35243110
Sorry brother (sis?)...
>>
>>35240726

HSG, maybe you can come to an agreement with mom. Mom keeps de jure custody until your imouto turns 18, gets to keep her benefits and crap.

In return, sister lives with you, and you get custody de facto. Maybe get some kind of joint guardianship so mom can keep claiming benefits, but you now have legal status to make decisions for sister.
>>
File: 1487032626723.jpg (26KB, 720x720px)
1487032626723.jpg
26KB, 720x720px
>>35240360
>I'm not a man just undisciplined boy.
>I was raised by a single mom and want to kill myself since I'm 12.
>I'm 19 now and feeling like I have wasted all my life.
Describes me exactly except i don't want to kill myself, but i used to be depressed since 12yo. I've suffered a lot with depression, nihilism and pessimism, eventually in my existential crises i've found the way in which the world makes sense, i don't claim to be enlightened but i'm at peace and i know what i need to do. We just have to learn everything on our own OP, be truly self-made men.

The good side of this is that we have the opportunity to build better ideals and values than our fathers could have potentially taught us, and teach those truly good ones to our children in the future.

Is your mom a good mother? My mom is great and i love her very much, she just couldn't raise me properly because she was always working, and she shouldn't have to anyway. It's all my father's fault for not taking responsibility but i don't hate him either, it is what it is.
>>
Single mothers and their offspring should be terminated
>>
>>35240360
What es you think your dad is any better? Single moms are breeding with scummy men anyways. Your dad is probably a felon who lives with his own mom. He probably spends his days getting high drunk while he watches t.v.. You aren't missing out
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px)
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>raised by bad single mother
>18 yo
>valedictorian (much bigger difference in intelligence then grades suggest)
>6'6"
>top 1 percent of wealth for people my age (self earned)

BUT
>incredibly aggressive/unstable
>get turned on by (18+) people getting beat up/bullied/crying (don't masturbate to this because le morals)
>suspended multiple times for fighting
>don't trust anyone
>used to sleep with a knife under my pillow out of fear
>feel dead inside

Should I just fucking end it? Please tell me I'm not a failure, a lot of normalshits find me intimidatingly successful but it doesn't make me feel satisfied or fulfilled at all.
>>
File: 1465297599693.jpg (12KB, 250x247px)
1465297599693.jpg
12KB, 250x247px
>aunt calls me saying my mom is really sick
>shocking that a 40yo chain smoker and heavy drinker is having health problems
>tell aunt i'm still really mad at my mom but i'll talk to her if she shows up when i visit next
>"oh good i knew you were a bigger man than that"
WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Everyone knows exactly what a piece of shit my mother is until I stop dealing with it and move on. This is the same cunt who blew my father's life insurance on trips to Vegas and cigarettes? The same person who got pissed off at me when i needed her most because i simply couldn't hear her bullshit anymore. Even when i asked her to stop telling me awful things that depressed me she did it anyway and then kicked me out when i was so far gone i didn't see daylight for 3 weeks. But that would require her to care about another person, and i'm not my sister who pesters her until she finally helps. Man, sometimes I think about how much better my life would be if she cared even the slightest bit. Maybe take me to a doctor once in while, recognize the drastic differences between me and other function kids. Maybe don't ignore me when i tell you i need help. Maybe don't ignore me when i'm completely broken. Or how about maybe protecting ME when my brother beats the shit out of me and terrorizes your daughter? He straight up punched her in the face and you did nothing you piece of shit. You kicked me out because I couldn't stand to see another person, and he still lives with you.

but i'm supposed to feel bad and call her because her habits finally caught up to her, something that i tried many times to help her with, as nicely as i possibly could, and she just got angry every time

yet i'm the asshole here for simply not speaking to her
>>
>tfw alternate between resentment towards my mother and extreme guilt for feeling that way
I still live with her and it's fucking me up. She keeps claiming she wants to help me but whenever I tell her how she either ignores it or gets mad. Whenever I bring up the issue of her parenting she won't even admit she's done anything wrong. I don't know how she expects to fix a problem she's not even willing to admit exists. Twenty years old and she controls every aspect of my life to an insane degree, like telling me what drawer to put my own socks in and getting mad and crying if I want to do it my way. I can never tell if it's mentally-ill emotional abuse or if I'm just an overreacting, spoiled, ungrateful brat. Either way I am very miserable.
>>
>>35247492
>I still live with her
Leave. Get the fuck away from her as soon as you can. Go to college, move in with a friend/relative. You can't stay with her. Even if she's just a passive enabler she's further ruining your life. Every day is one step further from actually helping yourself. I realized my mother was the core of my problems when I was living with her and after I left it got so much better. It's been about 6 months since I last saw her and i'm so much better off now.
>>
>>35247358
You're not an asshole
I deal with the same thing. Just ignore it. Don't even talk to your mother. She ruined the most important years of your life on selfish whims.
>>
>>35247175
My dad is married to another woman, a devout Christian, has a happy family and nice house and job. My mother openly hated them so much it became too hard for them to even see me. She would curse me out as a child for trying to be close to them.

My dad isn't a bad guy, he didn't want this to happen. He suggested more responsible options (abortion) and when she decided to keep it(me) he fought for custody. Somehow the courts let me stay with a poor single mother with another kid from a different father instead of the married man settled in a house. I will never understand why they did that to me. He was my father.
>>
To any single mom in this thread. Please be my gf and I will help raise your bastard.
>>
>>35247766
I'm going to visit my family before I ship out in a month. I really hope she doesn't show up. If she does it will only be to spite me and my uncle. Hopefully she stays away and pretends that i'm being mean to her. If she does show up i'll just have to be nice and pretend that i don't want her dead. There's nothing else I can do.

thanks for reading my rant anon
>>
I'm a NEET in my late 20s. Raised by a single mom. All my life I've basically been trying to pretend to fit in with society. I've never felt any motivation to work or better myself. I still don't. If society didn't literally force you to do these things so you don't die, I never would.

My dad fucked off before I was born and had 3 more kids that he actually raised. He tried to get in touch a few times when I was younger but I viewed him as a stranger so I never reciprocated. One time he called while I was the only one home. It was a collect call so I got the whole "[Automated] You have received a call from... [Spoken name]" and as soon as I heard him say his name I felt a surge of anxiety and I just hung up the phone.

He was just making a token effort so he'd feel better about himself for running off on his first son so fuck him. Normie shitbag, I hope he dies. He's the reason I'm a NEET. Free will is a lie. We are all products of our environment, successful or failures, and he set me up for failure. I hope he dies lol.
>>
File: 1397704545016.jpg (6KB, 226x166px)
1397704545016.jpg
6KB, 226x166px
>>35240360
>I'm too pretentious to admit I sometimes failed in life so I will blame it all on my mom: the thread
>>
>>35248478
You have no idea what it's like to be raised by a single mother. Show us any examples of famous and rich people raised by single mothers. Picture and their name. How many examples can you come up with? I'm betting none.
>>
>>35248556
Most rappers really.
>>
>>35248556
I was actually raised by a single mother. I don't deny it's part of the things that caused my problems but I'm pretty sure many people here are blaming it all on their mom because they can't admit they're to blame. My brother is a full blown chad with successful studies despite being raised by a single mother.
>>
>>35248585
Rappers usually have half the life expectancy of a regular male they die in their 30's
Most of them are practically failures there is like a handful of them that even make it big, even then they probably got screwed out of most of the money they generated by a record company.
>>
>>35248605
Yeah let us know if you ever find someone raised by a single mother that was successful in life and not just studies or with girls. An all around successful person.
>>
>>35248723
To be honest with you anon I don't give a shit about celebs and who raised them.
>>
>>35240360
>19
>wasted all my life

LOL! Ok.
>>
>>35248741
Successful not just a celebrity then. I can't tell you a single one because I'm fairly sure it doesn't happen.
>>
>>35247847
Your dad felt guilty bro. No man wants to deal with kids. We only want money and sex. Your dad is no different
>>
File: IMG_1158.jpg (74KB, 633x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1158.jpg
74KB, 633x633px
I hate myself. I have shitty grades, no matter how hard i try, and i feel like a fucking leach to my mother. Shes raised me since my dad left, and shes spent so much love, time and money on me. None of which i deserve. Probably gonna join the army, so i can at least die with honor.
>>
>>35248778
>No man wants to deal with kids. We only want money and sex. Your dad is no different
Stop protecting. He has 2 other kids and is living happily right now. You may be a scumbag but to actually say no man wants kids is a joke to civilization itself
>>
>>35248605
Was your brother raised in an abusive household?
Did the single mother withhold financial information to prevent your brother from getting an education
Did your single mother bad mouth your brother to all his school peers and teachers?
Did your single mother physically and verbally abuse your brother from the time he was a child?
Did your single mother deliberately sabotage and delete/shut off your brothers college work or studies to cause him to fail?
Did your single mother force your brother to miss important events for school by lying and deception?
Did your single mother force your brother into mental institutions through lying and deception?
And you're telling me that as a child I'm suppose to know what to do with absolutely no guidance or help whatsoever?
I'm suppose to stand up to someone who pointed a gun at my face or tried to throw me out of a moving car? It's my fault? Did I tell them to birth me????? You're joking right????
>>
>>35248960
Now you're talking about a parent abusing her children. I was talking about single mothers in general. Of course if your mom hates you and hurts you, it's her fault.
>>
>>35249007
Most single mothers abuse their children. No my mother does not hate me. She believes that she owns me and is entitled to things from me.

Obviously if the single mother was supportive and financially stable, then it does not apply to this thread.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.