[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic hideouts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20160316_133359382.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160316_133359382.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
Robots, tell me about your place, you know, the hidden or secluded place that you go to cry/feel/smoke weed or do whatever you need to do. Pic related is mine, woods by a lake, although it looks pretty open, the woods are private property but its really easy to sneak in unnoticed by the land owners who never go near the woods as far as ive seen, its a good view and i can ride by bike up and down the path next to the lake, pic related
>>
>>35240314
>Open area
>little cover
>outdoors
Quote, autistic, unquote
Fuck off potheaded normie
>>
File: 20170131_171823-1.jpg (1MB, 2981x1677px) Image search: [Google]
20170131_171823-1.jpg
1MB, 2981x1677px
pic related, view from my get high/be alone spot

Its comfy, got a little chair behind a big wood pile on the edge of the woods, no one ever comes up there
>>
File: IMG_20160316_134647565.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160316_134647565.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
>>35240355

smoked weed twice in my life and it made me sick twice, like i said the path is just on the edge of the woods so its easy enough to go back inside and get more cover
>>
I leave my house maybe once a month for class. I wish I could go out in public to find a place like that, but it involves walking through a busy road and I hate the feeling of people watching me in their cars. Any time I find somewhere secluded it gets taken over by people at some point eventually, so I don't bother.
>>
i climb up in some big trees in the spring/summer when they are covered in thick foilage where i can comfortably sit on the upper branches and have a view of the sea

these trees that i hide in are just inside a mod base with woods surrounding nearby where there is a footpath, so comfy, in the shade in the heat of summer and getting a cool sea breeze, on days where i can't take the heat this place is surprisingly fresh and cooler

(i also masturbate up the tree)
>>
>>35240467
sounds like a top tier spot, nice
I love finding hidden gems like that
>>
>>35240467

>(i also masturbate up the tree)

is that as hard as it sounds? no pun intended
>>
>live in a city full of homeless people
Is there hope for me to find somewhere like that to relax?
>>
>>35240501

no, the branch is big enough to lay down on with my back to the main trunk
>>
>>35240467
Climbing trees is so cool, I still have a dream of building a nice comfy treehouse, back when I had friends, we made a couple failed attempts. I found an abandoded 2 story one like 2 years ago, it was very high up which was cool. As winter is fading away I decided to go there last week only to find it destroyed, fuck i hate my town, most toxic people ever :(
>>
File: 20160924_140041-1.jpg (2MB, 2049x2440px) Image search: [Google]
20160924_140041-1.jpg
2MB, 2049x2440px
>>35240375
The wood pile I sit behind
I would post a pov pic from the spot but I'm not home atm
>>
File: IMG_20160316_133718509.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160316_133718509.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
>>35240514

ive found a few decent places in urban areas but i always feel more comfortable out in the woods, with that said, its alot more satisfying when you find a secluded place in an urban area, especially when you can tell than other people dont go there very often, but if your city is full of of homeless that they would have probably found everyone, or maybe you could try looking homeless and chilling with them, take a pack of cigarettes and bribe your way into the homeless circle
>>
>>35240467
local man dies falling from tree, found naked
>>
>>35240467

also another thing that really pisses me off, these woods are basically the last wild bit of green in my area (on a peninsula), the rest of the area over the years has completely filled up with housing and shops, it really sucks, the only green areas other than this, is grassy areas where people take their dogs to shit and the beach >:( and the beach just has card parks all around it sucks

60 years ago when my dad was a boy here, he told me how most of what i see today didn't exist, the old fort nearby was completely surrounded by thick woods you couldn't even get to it and the areas that go by different names weren't one big conjoined rabbit warren of housing, and that when he was a kid it was stretches of farming fields and woods between the hubs, today it's all just merged into eachover and is a massive shithole and the traffic is horrendous now

so in a way the MOD base that has fenced in a huge area up on the northern tip of my town has created a barrier between my town and the next major town, without that mod base and the woods that cover a corner of it, there wouldn't be any wild deer or badgers and other wildlife left!
>>
>>35240632

inside an MOD base then? that sounds fun as fuck dessy, one of the best places i ever got into was an old railway sidings by a mainline here, but then they cut down alot of the trees and bushes and i could be pretty easily seen from the railway line so i stopped going, paranoid that the drive or guard or someone would phone the police on me for tresspassing
>>
If thread is still up and I go there today (likely since great weather and I have nothing to do today) I'll snap a pic and post it here.

Great comfy spot in the woods in my uni. It's near a place where people go to smoke weed all the time, but of all the times I've been there I've only ever been "found out" by one single person.
>>
>>35240514
This Anon (>>35240580) has a point, you could just chill with the homeless. If you live in a large enough city, you could also find your way on to some roofs and chill up there.
>>
File: 5159GcwrRJL._SY300_.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5159GcwrRJL._SY300_.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>35240314
>walk up the street to the curve and there's a small rocky clearing off the road
>used to spend time there during my walks around the block or just to get out of the house
>there's a brook that runs along it
>the CT-RI border goes right through the spot
>large rock against the flowing water that is great for meditating and having a smoke
>was able to make a small firepit
>riverbank is dotted with several pic relateds
>only stopped going there after I realized that other people go down there too and I've probably been too lucky having not encountered anyone down there
>>
>>35240706

yeah, pretty funny how 100 years ago there was resistance to mod bases being built where i live, ironically it was the people all along that were the cancer that ruined the area (since my town is by the sea it's a major draw for retirees, the other group being single mothers (navy matresses) and even though it's already fucking full there are ongoing developments even as i type this in several places nearby, it's disgusting and making me angry, just so more old faggots and fag ugly slags can breed more benefit cheques
>>
>>35240778
Do you even understand the concept of an autistic hideout? The point is to be completely alone and isolated from the rest of the shitty human world.
>>
>>35240797

i can relate to that feel, more and more houses and "town houses" which are near enough just flats are being built, 2 of them that bug me the most are one thats been built over a field between the railway and canal where i used to play out when i was a kid, many happy memories and recently a new project thats going over a golfcourse that i used to use as a shortcut home after a nightwalk
>>
>>35240800
Chilling with other rejects of society, aka the homeles, can be pretty dope. If you want to be alone, take my rooftop suggestion.
>>
>>35240854

Q_Q terrible, my town's become big enough now that i think 200 homeless people have arrived from outside the area who think they can plant their ass here and be provided accomodation.

i plan to move away from here in the future, vagrants from afar spell doom for a place
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.