[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS TIME TO BE A BIG GIRL NOW, AND BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1417813068279.jpg (97KB, 845x555px) Image search: [Google]
1417813068279.jpg
97KB, 845x555px
ITS TIME TO BE A BIG GIRL NOW, AND BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY
>>
You triggered my anxiety
>>
>>35239221
Have a beer , fellow femanon. It's okay to soak your pillow in salty tears. Your pillow loves you.
>>
tfw no crying gf to comfort
OREG
>>
I'm 31 and cry daily.
>>
>>35239221
You're 350 pounds
>>
>>35239519
can you be my mommy please
>>
>>35239663
I wouId rather not
>>
>>35239270
It's not as romantic as it sounds.
>>
>>35239221
>tfw no chinese bodyguard gf
kill me right now
>>
File: 1465266006058.jpg (61KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1465266006058.jpg
61KB, 500x680px
>>35239799
Sit on my face and let me jack off
>>
>>35239799
please!!!! ill be good!!!

original!
>>
>>35239837
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0o7lajjzBg
>>
Tfw can't even cry anymore I'm just apathetic and dumb.
>>
>>35239818
It really isn't.

Every time I comfort a girl who's crying, I get a boner. I don't want to get a boner, I'm not turned on in that situation. I can deal with a girl being close to me without popping one, but as soon as she starts bawling, there it goes! up to the sky!
Ruined a friendship once. I literally can't help it, give me a break.
>>
File: 8x10-IMG_5629.jpg (351KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
8x10-IMG_5629.jpg
351KB, 576x720px
i wish i was a girl so i could do this
>>
>>35239881
Here's a little piece of advice, the next time you're gonna unload your jealousy and inadequacies online. Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the SON of the Papa Geno pizza empire.I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my FATHER and have every pizza jockey in the nation with a photo of YOU right above their oven, thinking about YOU. My personal army... of PIZZA makers. They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. They'll swing you around in the air just like in the old movies HAH...then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by CHEESY crusty piece. They'll destroy you... That's option 1. Option 2 is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize don't it? Takes a big man to apologize huh, humble yourself before a god? A PIZZA GOD?
>>
>>35239870
Wow. Must be tough. I'm sorry.
But you know, for me it sounds quite appealing (if we're more than friends of course)
>>
>>35239221
A big girl (boy) with a big clit (cock)?
>>
>>35239888
Is this the new copypasta? Also nice trips.
>>
File: ewh.png (122KB, 398x309px) Image search: [Google]
ewh.png
122KB, 398x309px
>>35239221
Fuck you.
Woman can cry and get away with it.
If I dare to let a tear down my face people will laugh in my face.

Now, Out of this board.
You deserve no pity.
>>
>>35239868
Why would being dumb have anything to do with your ability to cry? Sounds like it would be the other way around tbqh.
>>
I couldn't sleep last night because I couldn't stop thinking about cocks
>>
>>35239907
Thanks.

I'm glad at least someone out there can find it appealing. I've had it happen with girls I've been more than friends with, but usually if we're in a situation where she's actually crying, it becomes inappropriate. One time I had a girl who was really angry and sad notice the buldge and just smacked it, leaving the room angrier than she was.
>>
>>35239979
It depends on a reason she cries I guess. Maybe I just cry about petty things and can be distracted by a cock ^^
To think about it, if she's crying about a dead family member, a boner can be inappropriate.
>>
>>35240140
>Maybe I just cry about petty things and can be distracted by a cock ^^
Hot. Also a good point. I've never been with anyone who cries over small things, I guess.

>To think about it, if she's crying about a dead family member
Yep, you guessed it.
>>
>>35240199
That's creepy, I can agree with her. But if you can't control it, this reaction seems unfair.
>>
File: 120_benis.jpg (41KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
120_benis.jpg
41KB, 600x510px
>>35239870
>everytime I confort a crying girl I get a boner
I don't know why but as soon as I read this I burst out laughing
>>
>>35240481
Yeah, it's terrible - that's why I'm so self-conscious about it.

>this reaction seems unfair
It's very hard to think rationally when you're being emotional, so I don't really blame her for it, and she apologized afterwards.

>tfw you will never have a [o;w;o what's this?] moment
>>
>>35240526
Made me think of a rapist holding his victim after the fact and trying to calm her down. "Shh shh, it will be alright, I am here."
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.