[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yandere Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: yanderegf.jpg (49KB, 466x750px) Image search: [Google]
yanderegf.jpg
49KB, 466x750px
Let's have a yandere thread. What would you do if you managed to get a cute psychotic stalker?

General Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/0B1TQuYb

Map: https://zeemaps.com/map?group=1021034 (run by unknown)
>>
>>35238642
does anyone post in these threads anymore?
>>
What do you look for in a yandere?
>>
File: image.png (372KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
372KB, 600x401px
I'm herr OP, I wish I had a yandere gf even though School Days kind of messed a lot of them up for me.
>>
File: 1422666012759.jpg (12KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1422666012759.jpg
12KB, 316x202px
>>35238642
>female thinks she can kill me
This ends now, woman.
>>
how up to date is that map?
>>
Why would anyone be interested in joining that sausagefest?

The few women who will join will probably jerk off to the 8 guys that are messaging them at once.
>>
File: Liang Qui.png (411KB, 732x720px) Image search: [Google]
Liang Qui.png
411KB, 732x720px
Any real life examples of a yandere? I've been thinking of writing a story about a yandere.
>>
>>35238642
Yanderes don't want to kill their loved ones. They can kill to get love, to protect people they love. But hurting the loved ones is a taboo, cause there's nothing they care about more.
>>
File: yandere-simulator.jpg (178KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
yandere-simulator.jpg
178KB, 854x480px
>>35238642
tfw went yandere mode on ex who was trying to leave me and now im under a parole officer's watch and heavily medicated
don't do it
>>
Somebody help me , how do I track someone's location using my phone without having to do anything with said someone's phone. I don't know if I'm making sense but please help me
>>
I have a yandere bf. We're in an LDR. Ask me anything.
>>
>>35239506
Call this person, ask where they are, start stalking them there ^^ Or send a message with some virus, I dunno
If a person is really dumb, recommend to install an app that would track the location
>>
We should make a yandere group :|
>>
What is a good yandere anime?
I have seen Mraii Nikki already
>>
File: 1486038792960.png (612KB, 2880x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1486038792960.png
612KB, 2880x1912px
>>35239494
>The crazy ex that keys your car because you have a female name on your phone
>Starts to shuffle through the kitchen drawers during heated argument
>Hovers over you when you wake up in middle of the night
>Tries to get you into bondage way too hard, lost the keys to the cuffs the one time you agreed to it forcing you to slip your hands from the cuffs
>Is jealous of you hugging your mother when you visit her

Yeah yandere isn't kawaii-desu, real life possessive-crazy girls are a nightmare, when you see the red flags run like hell
>>
>>35238642
I just want a yandere gf because maybe she'd be willing to try all the weird sexual stuff I'm into.
>>
>>35239560
Why are you tormenting me.
>>
File: 017.png (530KB, 1116x1600px) Image search: [Google]
017.png
530KB, 1116x1600px
Post them yandere manga.

This is Seishun Pop. It's shit so don't go in looking for a good story. Don't question the image, just read it.
>>
>>35239590
They almost always attract unbearable shit posting. I should known I've made 3 so far and used to make the threads and trip.
>>
>>35240210
You should make 2
One would be like the gateway and only approved ones would make it through to the second gc which would be the official one
>>
>tfw you realize that yanderes are just women that think and feel like men
>>
>>35240276
Nah too much effort honestly. I'm kind of over the yandere thing after being put on antidepressants and antipsychotics.
>>
File: A OK.png (381KB, 470x465px) Image search: [Google]
A OK.png
381KB, 470x465px
>wanting a real life yandere
I'm not sure, I would like to experience it though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpnOBkObOuM
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.