/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys realize that being fat unemployed retards makes you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (31KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 303x566px
You guys realize that being fat unemployed retards makes you literal sub-human trash right? How can you complain about being a virgin when you lack ambition and purpose, no one wants to be with a fat degenerate who masterbates to cartoons and has no interest in becoming a functioning member of society.
>>
>>35238321

who are you talking to, i am neither fat or unemployed
>>
File: oy.jpg (105KB, 886x672px) Image search: [Google]
oy.jpg
105KB, 886x672px
>you literal sub-human trash right
i know
but why should i care?
morale doesnt exist
>>
>>35238330

I'm talking to the neets here, you don't count anon
>>
>>35238350

do you still have that shirtless picture of me you saved?
>>
>>35238367

I don't know what you're talking about

Probably not original
>>
>>35238321
Well....I'm rubber and you're glue. fagget.
>>
>>35238321
Well im atletic, have moderatly well paid job, and i'm not virgin and even getting pussy dayly... Go burn yourself you fat, unemployed, virgin faggot.
>>
>>35238666

Faggot I make 80k/year and deadlift 405lbs

Eat a dick
>>
>>35238681
I make $100k and deadlift 415 pounds

you should probably just kys out of shame
>>
>>35238690

>things that never happened

Show pic of your car with timestamp or kill yourself
>>
>>35238666
>burn yourself
>satanic trips

The prophecy was true!
>>
>>35238321
This is not a good argument.

Most people start dating in high school or even earlier.

I actually think the order of causality is reversed. People who were complete losers during their formative years (ie didn't go to parties or get dates) lack the drive to pursue high earning careers such as those in investment banking or medicine.
>>
>>35238321
hey man leave me alone.
I'm just bee-ing myself
>>
>>35238321

You realize that complaining about fat virgins on an imageboard for fat virgins makes you literal subhuman trash right?
>>
>>35238321
>fat
Nope.
>unemployed
Nope
>How can you complain about being a virgin
>how can you complain about lacking human intimacy,
>craving for basic human needs is wrong t.OP
Fuck off.
>>
>>35238321
Why? Sure I'm a burden on society, but it's society's own fault for being so shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.