/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did she leave you? Be honest.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0617.png (47KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0617.png
47KB, 300x300px
Why did she leave you? Be honest.
>>
>>35237921

Because I was an autistic paranoid and I could not believe that someone loved me (even in a minimal degree).
Because I constantly accused her of cheating on me and I ranted every day due to my insecurities.

My mistakes left me alone again, and more isolated and traumatized than ever. Since then I have become even worse at social interaction.
>>
Depression Cherry > Bloom > Teen Dream > Devotion > Thank Your Lucky Stars > Beach House
>>
>>35238352
shit dude i thought i was the only one that pulled that shit
>>
>>35237921
There's only one answer to this, and it's always "Because I wasn't good enough."
>>
Because she moved to the other side of the world and didn't want to try to continue.
>>
Because I told her I loved her 2 months in and started crying when she said she only liked me. This is what happens when you have your first contact with another person at 20.
>>
She wanted to take care of me. But I have severe depression that nobody could ease my pain of. Afer years of trying everything, anything, she eventually got too tired.
>>
>>35237921
I was her rebound and apparently I said "I Love You" far too soon. She was uncomfortable with it, but continued running with it until one morning she's like "I'm sorrry I can't do it anymore" with tears in her eyes.

I got more than a little creepy afterwards. Eventually she basically said if I contacted her again she'd fucking kill me so I haven't spoken to her since. She's gotten kinda fat, so I like to think I got the better end of the deal, but I've gotten fat too so who really wins here
>>
>>35237921
I left her. Why would anyone want to leave me?
>>
>>35238352
>>35238489
>>35238493
>>35238500
>>35238564
You guys are retarded. Do you unironically believe that if you were a rich, charismatic, beautiful Chad she would have left you over that shit? No. You're just trash. It doesn't matter what you did or didn't do.
>>
>>35238451
Good taste.
Depression Cherry is god tier.
>>
>>35238586
That was at probably my chaddiest, and even then that's pretty average in terms of human physique.

You also have to take into account that both of us were in our Homestuck phase at the time. Autism is pretty commonplace around that time.
>>
>>35238586

No. If I was a Chad she would have probably (at least) endured me for a longer time.

But if I had not behaved like that, maybe I would feel less guilt. And maybe I would have gained less unconfidence about my personality.
>>
>>35238451
Am I the only person who think Bloom is bland as fuck? Depression Cherry and Teen Dream is god tier tho.
>I wrote a review on Bloom that might've been posted on my friend's shitty indie website years ago
>>
>>35238586
I don't think being a Chad has anything to do with clinical depression.
>>
She didn't. She's wetting herself with the suspicion that Im going to propose soon. Her suspicion is correct.
>>
>>35238822
Post website lad
>>
File: 1488109406059.jpg (65KB, 707x488px) Image search: [Google]
1488109406059.jpg
65KB, 707x488px
Because I'm a boring autist who can't keep a conversion going
>>
>>35237921
Because I listened to shitty Pitchfork bands like Beach House
>>
File: hard edge.jpg (3KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
hard edge.jpg
3KB, 275x183px
>>35238451
horrid taste

devotion > teen dream > beach house > bloom > depression cherry > thank your lucky stars

you utter noob at music
>>
File: 1482354782167.png (42KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482354782167.png
42KB, 640x400px
I didn't give a fuck about her. All I wanted to do is go to school, go back home, study and play games.
>>
File: 1471470182422.jpg (70KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1471470182422.jpg
70KB, 746x982px
I followed in my fathers footsteps and became a soldier, She became a Clergywoman like her mother.
>>
>>35238586
Another kissless virgin thinking he's an expert on relationships.
>>
>>35237921
She (he) left me becuase I didnt have the money to buy her (him) HRT to transition, she was a gold digger anyway but she always kept her boiclit locked in a little pussy (feminine penis) cage for me I just didnt have the money for her HRT
>>
>>35237921
She said because she didn't want a relationship that involved sex. She had some mad sexual dysfunction from psycho Christian upbringing, and refused to take any steps to address it.

Later she also said she wanted to be "free", which for girls is "be a massive clubslut and take miles of dick from strangers for a decade and a half", so I am not sure. I certainly wasn't controlling though.

I got my traditional, qt virgin Christian, but it was all a meme in the end.
>>
"I feel like there's a part of you that's missing."
"I can never really know you."
"It seems like you're hiding something from me."
"You're not my forever person."
>>
>>35240727
This.
We were together for 3 months, but I could never open up to her, well still her fault, she just continued to destroy my self confidence by not letting me fuck her.

Yes we were together for 3 months and no sex. Normalfags on here, please answer. Is this how you initiate a sex? We are in bed just kissing and shit, I touch her all over, but as soon as I get my hand into her panties she pulls it out, why? I never talked to her about it because reasons above. I lied to her alot because i didnt want to tell the truth, hell I didnt even really love her i just wanted to lose my virginity and prove to my couple of friends at the time im not completely autistic, but thats ok, i dont have them anymore :/
>>
>>35240857
Give me a (You) please somebody
>>
Because I was afraid of myself.
>>
>>35240857
Was she a virgin? How old were you two? Was she sexual abused as a kid or from a religious household?
>>
>>35241186
Yes she was a virgin, I was 18 and she 17 and no idea about the rest, we didnt talk about much of what I consider to be "deep" stuff, I know, I am a complete autist
>>
>>35241237
Probably just afraid of her first time and wanted more emotional connection beforehand. Should have at least got a bj or fucked her ass though. Even a handjob.
>>
>>35241408
I don't care much my anon friend, as for a lot more things. I don't even hope to ever lose my virginity anymore.
>>
>>35238564
>She's gotten kinda fat, so I like to think I got the better end of the deal, but I've gotten fat too so who really wins here
This made me giggle
>>
Because she was better than me and i wasn't religious enough for her or her family.
>>
>>35240331

thank you for posting the correct order anon, i came here to post exactly this
>>
We never met in the first place. Normie fucks
>>
>>35238460
This happened to me. Worst feeling ever. Why do people do this?
>>
bc i have a drug problem and major depression
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.