[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw r9k is the closest ive ever had to a real gf.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: tu.png (542KB, 650x477px) Image search: [Google]
tu.png
542KB, 650x477px
tfw r9k is the closest ive ever had to a real gf.
>>
Why don't you just become some upper middle class robot's gf(male)? They will shower you lots of love.
>>
I'm not a robot. but i love robots personalities because society rejects them and deems them unworthy of love.

I was always like that. in school i'd always want to hang out with the loners because being with the chads and stacies was way too superficial. They pretend going to the football game, getting dinner then partying is fulfilling, but they lie to themselves.

every human is a liar that pretends to like being what they are. but deep down they are scared and empty. when they look within and see what they really are it frightens them.

hevel everything is hevel

its all a show just like the wwf portrays in that picture. happiness itself is merely an act that no person is able to fake before me
>>
blonde 20 something YO F cashier at my local pizza place

made eye contact with me and said "have a nice day" as i strolled out the door with my 3 large cheese pizzas

(all for myself but mentioned to her it was for a "party")

anywho...

Came hard as fug right there in the doorway.

waddled back to the cashier and asked for some napkins
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.