[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you started on this series yet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (387KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387KB, 1920x1080px
Why haven't you started on this series yet
>>
>>35237370
i don't watch tv

OR-OR-OR-ORO-RO-OR-OR-OREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGINAL
>>
i didnt know it existed but it looks cool, is it a documentary?
>>
>>35237578
It's a series on PBS. You can watch it on their website.
>>
>>35237370
Africa's Great civilizations? So I am its about the Dutch and English.
>>
>>35237638
>So I am its about the Dutch and English
Hmmmm mate looks like your superior genetics are really doing some good work now.
>>
>>35237370
W E
U
S
>>
>>35237687
Holy shit I thought a word without typing it. I better KMS!
>>
Africa's great civilizations were started by white men.

Prove me wrong you can't.
>>
>>35237370
You already know the answer to this question Anon.
>>
>>35237750
Watch the series and it'll prove you wrong, doof.
>>
>>35237638
The Dutch and English ruined Africa just like the Spanish and Portuguese did to Latin America. Just went to a land and enslaved/raped the natives, took all their natural resources and left.
>>
>>35237750
White men never touched Zimbabwe and no one knew most of the civilizations of West and Central Africa existed until recently because they were so isolated. White people found these kingdoms and broke their backs trying to find white involvement in these civilizations and failed to find any.
>>
>>35237370
>come look at all these ancient civilizations that amounted to nothing!
>we have hundreds and hundreds of """""""empires"""""""" that left behind no legacy!
>also pls ignore that none of these civilizations had a lasting impact because the continent is still a shithole
At least Asia industrialized and made something of themselves
>>
>>35237688
CIVILIZASHUNZ
>>
>>35237857
Most of Asia is a shithole as well. Just like Latin America. Notice the only parts of Asia that are thriving are the ones that actively kept whites out. Continents become shit when white people find them and start fucking shit up.
>>
>>35237827
Exactly my point, might makes right and greatness.
>>
>>35237370
I really hate this trend.

>Sub-saharan Africans have low IQs and never developed technology to the level reached by other races, so we should go out of our way to portray them as very sophisticated and intelligent

I'm all for not judging people superficially, but this pity pricing is just annoying and stupid. As is assuming that all differences between people are just superficial.
>>
>>35237952

wrong. the parts of asia that are thriving are the ones that actively whites stayed in.

come back whitey.
>>
>>35238176
Explain Japan.
>>
>>35238206

the USA has bases all over Japan and South Korea.

I was thinking of Japan when i said that, lmao@you.
>>
>>35238164
No, we need to portray them in a sophisticated and intelligent light because they were sophisticated and intelligent but everyone bases their thoughts of the whole continent off slavery and those people that lick cow pussy. That's not all there is in Africa. Watch the series if you want to know more.
>>
>>35238217
For most of its history Japan has kept whites out and was thriving. That's why the world thinks they're so weird.
>>
>>35238227
If they are sophisticated and intelligent why go out of your way to portray them as such?

It is the typical liberal delusion.
>>
Can I watch this in the Netherlands?
>>
>>35238249
Is it going out of your way to portray whites as sophisticated if you make a documentary about the Romans? Or is it just history?

Why does it become something else when you talk about the history of a place that has been neglected?
>>
>>35238556
I have watched stuff like this before, like on the Great Zimbawbe ruins. Even though the natives there said they didn't built it, white liberal archeologists came in and basically made it a 'fact' that they did. And it isn't just in history documentaries. It is all manner of media that has any black people.

I am not making up motivations for these people either, it is an established part of their marxist, 'culture-radical' ideology. They want to correct a 'power-imbalance' they claim is a part of western culture.
>>
>>35238609
Just because the natives said they didn't build it doesn't mean black people didn't build it. You realize a lot of Africans don't see other Africans as the same race?
>>
>>35238646
They claim their ancestors built it. Then left it, and forgot about ever building it.
>>
>>35238700
The series explains what happened
>>
>>35238820
Anyone can come up with convenient explanations.
>>
I watched the first episode. It was alright.
>>
>>35237370
>Africa's Great Civilisations
I'm not really into the fantasy genre
>>
>>35238858
>convenient explanations
>implying it's not historical fact
PBS doesn't air lies senpai
>>
Why is it so hard for whites to believe that Africans also had civilizations? Does the fact that not all Africans lived in mud huts take anything away from whites? Are you really this insecure?
>>
>>35237370

Didn't know about it will define you check it out .
>>
>>35237845

>White men never touched Zimbabwe
>Rhodesia

proves to me you know nothing about Africa desu
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>white people aren't the only intelligent race on the planet
B-B-BUH WE WUZ KNIGHTS N SHIET! THEM OTHER RACES DINDU NUFFIN! MUH WYTE JENNASIDE! WYT PRAAD WURLWAAD!
>>
>>35239702
Ancient Zimbabwe you clown
>>
So greeks, romans and small middle eastern nations who expanded?
>>
>>35239723
Nope. Watch the series if you're curious
>>
>>35239719
Probably the least impressive of all the African civs, desu.
>>
>>35239598
There is no such thing as a historical fact.

What is a fact is that sub-saharan africans have smaller brains and score lower on IQ tests.
>>
>>35240052
>There is no such thing as a historical fact

What did he mean by this? This thread isn't about IQ tests, it's about African civilizations.
>>
>>35240386
History is not about fact. History is about the interpretation of the source material. It is a study of these, not a study of what actually(factually) happened in the past, as this would be impossible to know.
>>
>>35237370
So it's a documentary about Egypt?
>>
>>35237370
because it doesn't make any sense

there's nothing great in Africa, just niggers
>>
>>35237750
Carthage and Egypt were in Africa, the Phoenicians colonized parts of North Africa as well. None of them were northern European, at that time the larger civilizations were generally either in the middle east, north africa, or southern europe. If you didn't live along the Mediterranean before 0 AD there wasn't much going comparatively.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.