[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until that roastie starts fucking Chads behind his back?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

How long until that roastie starts fucking Chads behind his back?
>>
>she looks so smug despite still being a obese fattie even after the weight loss

white americans are so annoying
>>
>>35237276

She started to between those two pictures.
>>
She's going to have loose saggy skin and will have wings like a sugar glider.
>>
>>35237276
Another 20 pounds.
>>
>>35237316
Yep, the minute she started to feel more positive about herself she decided she was "too good" for him and has been riding strange cock ever since. Chad lost frame by no doubt being supportive without keeping her on the hook for approval

Remember kids, looking good is in no way enough. Women require ceaseless attention and a keen understanding of yourself, and how you are seen through her eyes while also comprehending the mechanics that govern her actions
>>
This is why you don't try to "rescue" or inspire girls to improve

She'll think

>Hmm...why is he bothering with a low value girl like me?
>Eureka! He must be low value himself!
>Guess I'll settle for him until I'm hot enough for Chad
>Cool, my own personal trainer and provider
>>
>>35237276

You can tell that she's the boss of this relationship, because even though she was fat as fuck she got a partner. She's the one that needed to lose weight badly and decided to start going to the gym. She's the one that is taking the "progress pics". She's the one looking smug and seeking for everyone else's approval.

Autism guy only has eyes for her, and doesn't care about anything else but seeing her happy. That pussywhipped fucker is done for. The moment she decides she can have something better, she's dumping him.
>>
Guaranteed at some point. Once she gets to a decent weight she'll start to think, "Why was he with me when I was fat?" She'll realize that for him to be with her then, it must mean that he has low sexual market value. In other words, if the fat her was the best that he could do, he's pathetic. She'll then resent being with him and cheat or dump him.
>>
>>35237414

That makes sense. She'll hate him because he was with the fat her, and she hated the fat her.

Yikes. And here I thought he had a lot of loyalty for a not hired gun.
>>
>>35237276
He was cute before and after, I'll catch him on the rebound.
>>
>>35237276
maybe after she loses another 100lbs
>>
>>35237466

How do you even know he'll be interested?

How do you know he won't feel deeply betrayed and just check out completely.

And end up on r9k.
>>
>>35237308
She deserves to be proud of herself, that must've taken a lot of effort. More than you've ever put into anything, that's for sure.
>>
>>35237308
More impressive than anything you've ever done.
>>
File: 1378595408316.jpg (53KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1378595408316.jpg
53KB, 250x250px
>>35237369
Go project your insecurities and tote your child's understanding of human relationships on /r/theredpill you insufferable douche.
>>
>>35237369

Dropping truth bombs and making people insecure
>>
>>35237529
>>35237544
>>35237588
t. dumb roastie
>>
>>35237529
>More than you've ever put into anything, that's for sure
Well I haven't let myself become a literal landwhale so of course I wouldn't hae to put that kind of effort into looking like a human being again
>>
She's already fucking someone else.

http://www.lollipop.sg/content/former-worlds-fattest-woman-divorces-husband-and-has-new-bf-after-losing-weight
>>
File: 1476522180986.jpg (140KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476522180986.jpg
140KB, 500x500px
>>35237588
>t. rostie my tostie

>>35237598
thanks anon, enjoy this (You)
>>
>>35237675
T-that's not her anon but t-thanks anyway
>>
>>35237693
I'm a man. And I'm not even a "beta" so you can't use that prejudiced label to make unfalsifiable statements.

You don't understand human relationships and rather than try to improve yourself you'd rather pretend you are and enter a constant state of projection where you talk down on everyone else.

You should consider that women might not like you because you act like a bratty child instead of trying to improve the situation you're in.
>>
>>35237798

>claims to be a man
>doesn't do the man talk

lol
LoL
>>
>>35237798
Wtf are you even on about?>>35237588 is totally spot on. Have you ever been in a relationship before? It's a full-time job and every time you slip up, your partner mentally notes it and evaluates your performance daily.
>>
>>35237276
Go lift, anon. Stop being a faggot.
>>
Its already happening but good for her for losing all that weight
>>
>>35237848
Then you're in a relationship with an emotionally manipulative person that doesn't care about your wellbeing. AKA being in a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship.

Most people aren't like this. I know that can sound profound to someone that's been drinking the r9k koolaid for years and views human interaction through a telescope.
>>
>>35237848
Boom. She won't cheat out of nowhere often enough to worry about (unless mental illness enters the equation) There is always a reason- not a good reason, not a valid reason and often not even a "real" reason in any traditional sense.

If you've backed down from one too many confrontations, answered poorly on enough of her random little questions or fucked up during her moods then she can manufacture a reason, an excuse and turn that into ironclad Fact. Her entire perspective will shift to accommodate this new belief, this is why ex gf's so often turn nasty.

That said you can be in a relationship. It's just as you said, a fucking job.
>>
>>35238014
>emotionally manipulative person

Sounds like you're the one drinking the arcanine cool-aid. Nowhere in my post did I intend to make it sound like a partner is manipulative/abusive.

It's common human nature to evaluate the position one's in at least once a day. Where did you think the impetus to lose weight came from? She definitely decided to start the regiment one day while looking at him and said to herself, "I don't like this, we're going to change this today".

Just look at the man in OP. He looks so unmotivated and lacking initiative. The girl definitely wears the pants in this relationship, which is appealing to some women but not all. This girl will leave this man in at least six months either becaus "the fire went out" or "he started to annoy me".
>>
>>35237276
>implying they're not equals at this point
Even more motivation for the fatty on the right to continue on
>>
>>35237588
literally never been with a woman have you
>>
File: IMG_0350.jpg (84KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0350.jpg
84KB, 393x325px
>>35237529
D-DELETE THIS DOES NOT COMPUTE
>>
>>35238091
If the man is unmotivated, how was he willing to lose weight?
>>
>>35238155
>how was he willing to lose weight?

Either she told him to and he acquiesced, or she cut something out of his life (sex, vidya, etc) to get him to do it. There's no way, judging by OP, that losing weight was the guy's idea. He's a total beta.
>>
>>35238155
well he didn't lose that much weight, considering how long it must have took her to lose that huge amount of weight
>>
>>35238207
He had less to lose, he's at a perfect size now. All he needs to do now is tone up
>>
File: 1414600285782.jpg (127KB, 856x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414600285782.jpg
127KB, 856x720px
>/r9k/ is now full of white knights

it had to happen eventually
>>
>>35237276
Realize I look like a half-asian version of the guy on the right

>mfw posturelet and beard hiding jaw-definitionlet
>>
>>35238014
>drinking the r9k koolaid for years and views human interaction through a telescope

I can still see the bigger picture that you cannot my dear normie friend. Now i ask you kindly to please leave.
>>
>>35238155
He actually got the motivation by being with her and knowing that one day he could look good for her.
>>
>>35237544
>being obese instead of morbidly obese is an impressive achievement in USA circa 2017

Your nation has become beyond pathetic, you can only laugh at the level of idiocy you've managed to descend. And it used to be so cool not more than 2 decades ago.
>>
>tfw this is me

I actually want her to leave with Chad. I like going to the gym with her and doing mundane shit together but I also hate being around her all the time. And she's like embarrassing to be around. I just don't want that whole thing but if I say that she gets hysterical and starts crying.

If she would meet a chad and become his problem I would be pretty satisfied with that.
>>
>>35237529
>she has put her heart and soul into getting fit
>is still obese
Embarrassing.
>>
>>35237276
He lost weight too and looks better than her.
>>
She was already doing it before she dropped a pound.
>>
>>35237276
All that lifting and it never fixed his posture?
>>
>>35237276

She has enough loose to fix sails so I say never.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.