[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REAL FACTS ABOUT LIFE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: voe.jpg (83KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
voe.jpg
83KB, 600x562px
Why should a robot bother trying to date women if they couldn't even get a girlfriend half as beautiful as pic related? The answer is they should not try. Why is that? I'll tell you why.

Average-attractive girls only want Chad. They can also get these alpha men anytime they want. Ugly girls only go for lesser men because they have no choice. They would cheat on a loser with Chad Thundercock the first chance they get.

This proves that women are worthless whores that are only worth being around for their holes. Personality you say? Don't make me laugh! Women don't have personalities. Their personality is whatever the trends of the day happen to be. However all women regardless of who they are want the top 10% of men. Even if she is an obese blue haired feminist with stink rolls.

It is so bad for inferior men that a woman would rather have sex with a dog then even consider the possibility of being in a relationship with such a man. Let alone actually sleeping with him.

If you are a:
>beta
>kissless virgin
>NEET
>small dick
>manlet
>some of the above or all of the above

You literally have no chance in the dating game.

Women deserve and should be enslaved, raped and abused. They are too dangerous to a society to be allowed any freedom.
>>
Cool story OP
I really like cool stories
>>
>>35237220
No story here. These are facts.
>>
Wat. You didn't tell me why at all, just gibberish.

All girls want Chad.
All guys want Stacey.

Girls will cheat for Chad.
Guys will Chad for Stacey.

Both guys and girls settle. It's not hard.

But men don't have a reason to settle since we don't have biological clocks.
>>
>>35237252
Source for those facts?
>>
>>35237260
Nice try normie but the OP is right.
>>
File: what women want.png (12KB, 381x313px) Image search: [Google]
what women want.png
12KB, 381x313px
>>35237271
https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e#.ats4fbqet

Women are worthless.
>>
>>35237564
Cool thanks though I wanted a source of the latter part
>>
Chad here. You're full of shit. I don't accept advances from average girls. They have no choice but to settle for average guys.
>>
>>35237277

nice try dubs getting crytpo-normie, but i am no normie.
>>
Almost all girls can be 8/10 at the least if she is non-fat and 18. PTP is the most valuable thing a women has to offer, if she denied it to you, she can't really love you. Neither could she love her children, if she chooses to settle down with you past her prime. How could she love them, if through them, she will only ever be reminded of you and how you are less desirable than the one she gifted her virginity to. If your mother conceived you with a man she met past her early twenties, she doesn't really love you.
>>
>>35237260
Not all men want Stacey. Men are wired to have a wide variety of tastes and likes to.minimize competition becaue spem can be thrown away to no detriment while women only accecpt the best because eggs are so rare and cannot be squandered on lower men.
>>
>>35237210

>Source: My opinion.
>I have zero experience with women and I still talk as if I knew.

You guys must stop doing this. Just because you eat up any meme on the internet doesn't make you right about anything.
>>
>>35238102

uh yeah all men want stacey.

there's white cheerleader stacey
there's ashkenazi brainy stacey
there's asian church stacey
there's black starbucks stacey
there's pajeet doctor stacey.
there's latina lawyer stacey.

desu.
>>
>>35238045
>why are women nowadays whores who sleep around all the time?
>if a girl doesn't fuck me in her teens she's a loveless bitch
>>
>>35237564

>Statistics that are only relevant to one dating site.

Come back with an actual study next time.
>>
>>35238136
It's true though. Women should be married off at 18 at the latest, and become loyal and docile housewives and fucktoys.
>>
File: 0 aiEOj6bJOf5mZX_z.png (12KB, 396x324px) Image search: [Google]
0 aiEOj6bJOf5mZX_z.png
12KB, 396x324px
>>35237564
That blog really makes me think
>>
>>35238136

That's the one thing that makes any fag like OP lose all credibility.

"hurr durr I'm angry I don't get sex and I need to make up an elaborated narrative where women are antagonists to my existence to help me cope with my own self-hatred."

Might as well stfu.
>>
>>35237210
>They can also get these alpha men anytime they want.

No, they can't. Being on the internet 24/7 fried what little brain you've had to begin with. Kill yourself.
>>
>>35238250

yes they can, you just need to walk outside and you'll have chads lining up.
>>
>>35238271
At this point I have to say Poe's law is almost working on me
>>
>>35238271
I don't know what shithole you live in, but over here Chad wouldn't even look in the direction of any bitch under 9/10. Either leave that alternative universe you claim to live in or shut the fuck up, you mentally ill retard.
>>
>>35238271
Hell no. We don't line up for average bitches. Why should we accept anything but the best girls?
>>
>>35238301
I'm a tinfoilhatfag and sometimes I get convinced that these fags are social conditioning shills who come here to enforce delusion on the weak minded to reinforce the toxic status quo.

Otherwise OP is legit fucking insane.
>>
>>35238324

I don't know, I can pick up some really attractive girls, but I love sex and I love girls. I range between 9/10 and 6/10.

I'm more of an attitude type of guy. I'd rather fuck a 6/10 girl who acts cute and is curious than some 10/10 dumbass broad who makes me want to kill myself everytime she vomits her stupid ignorant drivel.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.