[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that being a NEET/ shitposting all day makes you a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: py9NcxL.jpg (75KB, 1000x820px) Image search: [Google]
py9NcxL.jpg
75KB, 1000x820px
Is it true that being a NEET/ shitposting all day makes you a better more interesting person? How do you guys get girls?
>>
Nice satire you OP
>>
>>35237032
i don't
:^)
desu desu
>>
I'm a terrible and boring person but I could just be an outlier, I'm thinking not though.
>>
No, but, better than being a wagecuck
>>
>>35237032
>needing a woman's approval in your life

I have transcended the needs of the flesh. One day you will too, brother.
>>
>>35237032
>thinking what you do makes you what you are
It could make you complete shit or it could make you more interesting, it really depends on who you are
>>
>>35237032
I get lots of hot sweaty men to cum on me. But that's about it
>>
>>35237032
>more interesting person

It depends. If you masturbate, watch anime and play vidya all day; you probably won't be very interesting. But if you read, write and keep up with your hobbies; you have far more potential than the average wagie to hone an interesting personality.

Personally, I'm finishing up a series of short stories this week while working on my birdhouses for the upcoming spring.
>>
>>35237032
>Is it true that being a NEET/ shitposting all day makes you a better more interesting person?
It definitely can. Usually when talking about "interesting" people, it's not about them leading a eventful life, like traveling around and all the normie shit that normies do. It's about literally being capable of catching someone's interest, and you do this through charisma. Which, of course, doesn't have much to do with what specific things you spend your time on, but more about who you are as a person. I think it's more likely that a NEET is interesting than a wagie, though. Normies are generally mind-numbingly boring.
>>
>>35237032
>How do you guys get girls?
We don't, that's pretty much the point.
>>
not in my case original mother fucker muted for 2 seconds bullshit
>>
>>35237032
girl's have said im "weird" but what they actually mean is i'm interesting and want to bang. the only reason i dont try and bang em is im scared of what they'll say if they found out im a government neet so thats why i dont have a girl. im planning on getting a job and get off this neetbux first then go bang some grills until then i'm gay
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.