[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever slapped a girl's butt? Your sister counts too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12

Have you ever slapped a girl's butt?

Your sister counts too
>>
I kicked a girl in the butt when I was 7 or 8
>>
>>35236757
I've slapped my girlfriend's butt
>>
One day when I was in the 7th grade my class played coed flag football.

The cutest blonde in the class caught the ball right next to me, so I reached for one of her flags. She turned away so fast that my hand made an audible "slap" sound on her ass. The experience threw me off so hard that I didn't notice her take off and score a td.

She never mentioned it.
>>
>>35236757
Yes, my previous gf and my current gf.
Slapped their butts just for fun or during sex because the liked it.
>>
>>35236757
lots
When I was in 7th grade, there was this Mexican girl in my English class with a nice ass, almost everybody would slap her ass when we were in the hallways, she would playfully say "stop it!"

now I slap my gfs ass all the time. I love jiggling her ass too
>>
>>35236757
Does my mom count? If so all the time.
>>
>>35237423
>slap qt blonde's ass
>she scores a touchdown
You showed her who's boss
>>
>>35236757
I've been offered the opportunity plenty of times and my life, but I can't, the butt is sacred.
>>
>>35237577
Yes. Share the details of your experience.
>>
This one Chad next to my locker made me spank his gf's butt while she was reaching down to get something and then he took the blame for the spank
Was kinda weird
>>
File: pain.png (362KB, 503x499px) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
362KB, 503x499px
>>35236757
Is this thread just gonna be another 300 "My girlfriend" replies like the others?
>>
yes, myself when I dressed up like a girl
>>
File: a28.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
a28.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>tfw had my ass slapped by a buff as fuck chad
>blue eyes
>long blonde hair
>body of a God and the face of an angel.

I was confused for a long time.
>>
>>35238965
I think you cucked him desu
>>
>>35236757
Holy shit I used to do this all the time in like 2nd grade to the playground loli's.

They always laughed when I did it and never got mad at me.

I might have been an alpha back then
>>
Is it gay if a colleague slapped my butt in the changing rooms?
>>
>>35237661
Not much to share sadly. My mom is the playful type that like to tickle and shit like that. Whenever I would bend down to pick something up she would give a playful spank, so I started doing it back to her. Now it's just something we do. Whenever she walks by I give her ass a spank. This might come as a surprise, but I really want to fuck her, but I don't know about the whole cucking my dad part.
>>
File: dsadas322.png (278KB, 544x453px) Image search: [Google]
dsadas322.png
278KB, 544x453px
>>35237325
>>35237456
>>35237569

This board is fucking doomed. Normalfags are becoming commonplace and no one bats an eye. My home is being destroyed before my very eyes, or maybe it's been gone for a long time.
>>
I think next time we meet I'll do that to oneitis. Who knows, might even yield positive results.
>>
>>35239211
The second one, you degenerate newfag.
>>
>>35239152
I think your mom really wants to fuck you too.
>>
>have several girls slap my ass
>look back and see them smiling every time
>don't know how to react so I simply stare at them until they go away
I even knew some of them, which makes it worse.
Guess I missed some serious chances looking back now...
>>
>>35239603
>Guess I missed some serious chances
Not at all. They do it to see your autistic reaction so they can make fun of you.
>>
>>35236757
I've slapped my past two girlfriends' butts. It's pretty fun especially since they had big ones that jiggled.

It's so sexy when you do it by surprise. They yelp and then turn around giving you this naughty look.
>>
>>35239211
Yeah I think it's about time you killed yourself.
>>
>>35239712
I am somewhat handsome and not that autistic that I can't figure out people's intention when they do something. I definitely missed some chances because I reacted stupidly.
>>
>>35239152
Just keep it a secret. He literally never needs to know.
>>
>>35239825
>girlfriends' butts

Your gf has more than one ass? I don't know whether to be jealous or disgusted.
>>
>>35239825
Whenever I'd slap my gf's tuches for the first time of the day, she'd keep her booty clenched for the rest of the day. Slapping a tight butt is nowhere near as fun.
>>
>slap my girlfriends butt every day
>girlfriend slaps my butt every day
feels good
>>
>>35236757
i love my feminine face in combination with my cute little ass so i like to slap it occasionally or grab it while fapping.
>>
>>35239138
>colleague
>changing rooms

I can only deduce you are either a male stripper or a cast member at Disney
Either way, the answer is an emphatic yes
>>
File: lsUYmu1.gif (1MB, 302x219px) Image search: [Google]
lsUYmu1.gif
1MB, 302x219px
>>35239211
who cares you get to enjoy normie cuck stories, false rape accusations, herpes outbreaks after having sex and getting fucked over after a pregnancy.
>>
>>35236757
In elementary school, a tomboy was leaning forward, exposing her buttcrack, so I dropped a Frito down it. She laughed.
>>
>>35236757
>girls stopped wearing jeans because it requires not frequently gaining (and keeping indefinitely) 20 pounds
>>
>>35236757
That's a nice ass, and I did to my sister when I was little, but it wasn't sexually. It was just to annoy her. I'd also kick her ass too, kek. I'm not even white either, and I have no interest in her sexually like you fags.
>>
File: 664-58.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
664-58.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
>tfw just did it last weekend
>live in New Orleans
>been going to Mardi Gras every year since I was 16
>streets are jam packed with people back to back
>literally just meld into people on Bourbon Street
>scope out qts with juicy butts; the drunker the better
>squeeze and palm soft butts all night
>even if they turn around it's impossible to know who did it in the sea of faces.
>literally do it for hours
>even get some qts that will rub their butts on my crouch, though I can never cum from it.

It's pretty sweet,that's really the only time of year I do it since it's so easy.
I did it twice in HS,and got slapped both times pretty hard and yelled at so, any other way is a no go.....
>>
Yep

>freshman year of high school
>tension between me and a girl so thick you could cut it with a knife
>used to be extremely flirty all the time
>occasionally smacked her on the ass to greet her

>senior year of high school
>light sexual tension between me and a girl
>at a church camp
>doing rec activities
>she finishes hers
>not even thinking about it I smack her ass after she finishes a game
>she gives me a flirty/dirty look
>I just wanted to cop a feel

>summer after freshman year of college
>volunteering at church camp
>run into a girl that is now slutty af
>get very quickly really flirty and handsy with her
>snacked her on the ass one night
>fucked her in an empty cabin a few hours later
>>
>>35240042
give pics pls

oregonano
>>
>>35236757
I have a cute butt and sometimes after sex girls will slap it.
>>
>>35240201
I threw an M&M into a girl's cleavage in 8th grade and she thought it was hilarious. I know that would be impossible to get away with now though.
>>
no but i want a girl to slap mine
>>
>convenience store down the street from me
>walk in and see highschool girl who works there
>she's wearing tite tite tite yoga pants
>bending over at the waist stocking something
>her ass is presenting itself in front of me
>it wants to be slapped look it wants the slap
>overwhelming urge, i SLAPP it on impulse
>she turns around like what the fffuck
>i fucking wink at her and keep walking
>no idea what suddenly came over me
>still go there to buy shit a few times a week
>>
When we played volleyball in sports class I once was standing at the position right at the net with my back to it and a girl was on the other side and I accidentally touched her butt when I moved my arm back. She probably knew it was an accident though, since she didnt say anything. Also, she was fat, so I didn't really enjoy it either.
>>
>>35240498
Are.... a-are you a chad?
>>
>>35240531
I'm a 25 year old virgin.

My repressed sexuality still occasionally surfaces.

Normally I wouldn't dream of touching a woman.
>>
>>35236757
Yeah, I've slapped at least 4 girls butts
Niasia - my qt 3.14 I don't think she suspected that I touched her ass
Taylor - Bipolar/Schizophrenic girl I was pretty sure she liked me. But she was slutty she had a fat ass and let everybody slap her ass with no repercussions.
Phylicia - I was her beta orbiter but I didn't like her.
Shardashia - It was a bet and she pushed me into some desks, it hurt
>>
>>35236757
Yes my long distance gf who I got to meet with and fuck
>tfw spring break is coming
>>
>>35236757
SLAPPING A GIRL'S BUTT :

wow

This is EGG ZACK LEE why you can't get laid
>>
>>35236757
Yes three butts. Also the only butts I've ever touched. Haven't touched a but in almost a year now.
>>
'Slapping a butt' is the content of a conversation between guys who've never fucked a chick

Here's a hint :

STOP FOCUSING ON CHILDISH BABY STEPS

Jump right ahead to the major league stuff...

Fuck a bitch in her asshole and let your balls do the slapping

( you might as well be focusing on Holding Hands... Its immature, and girls can tell if you have the aura of an amateur )
>>
>>35236757
Nah

I girl slapped my butt once though.

I scolded her because fuck that, she scared me. She was an 8/10 though and I fapped to her everyday throughout the last year of high school, too bad nothing happened in the end.
>>
>>35236757
I dumped a girl once in hs because when I was walking up to her some guy GRABBED and I mean grabbed her ass and she just looked at him and didn't move. Sluts everywhere.
>>
>>35236757
Early in high school I was stupid and thought it would be funny to slap a shy girl I was friends with on the ass, but I messed up and my hand caught her between the cheeks and I think I must've touched her pussy by accident (but I didn't feel anything)
She got really upset, almost crying, and went and hid while our fat mutual female friend screamed at me until I apologized to shy girl
We didn't really sit together at lunch munch after that
>>
>>35240639
>long distance
You know she's cucking you, right?
>>
here's what happen when a robot tries it
>go to some yuppie bar with my friends
>we're trashed
>leave
>friend grabs cocktail waitresses ass while she's serving a customer
>she quickly turns and freaks the fuck out "WTF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE"
>friend bolts down the street
>>
>>35236757
One time in middle school we went to the swimming pool for gym class and when I was leaving I walked between these bleachers and Stacy was going the other way so she pressed against the side to make room so I got through and my dick bounced off her butt in my swim trunks. It was so jiggly and rubbery. Nice
>>
>>35240042
>my feminine face
must go well with your feminine dick, right?
>>
yes, while drunk at a party when i was 17
>>
File: Image10ASS8719.jpg (19KB, 711x458px) Image search: [Google]
Image10ASS8719.jpg
19KB, 711x458px
only girls I was dating and who wanted it slapped or spanked
>>
>>35241959

If you think she would've reacted different for a chad you're honestly retarded.
>>
I've fucked a girl in her ass so I'm doing pretty well
>>
>>35239152
I can't believe I just got hard off this shit
>>
File: 4L_o8LuQhVJ.jpg (47KB, 741x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4L_o8LuQhVJ.jpg
47KB, 741x1024px
I used to slap my sister's ass
She was thicc

Thankfully she didnt mind and i stopped once i started to respect her
>>
My sister's friend.

She tried to break my monitor after that and almost did as well. Told my online friend what happened and he bought me a new monitor. I then noticed that only the cable was broken not the monitor itself so I got a free monitor out of slapping a girls ass. Not a bad deal.
>>
>>35236757
No but when I was in highschool I saw someone else do it.

There was this skinny blonde girl with a stupid thicc ass and one day I just saw a guy with such a horny look on his face that he just reached out and slapped it.

She turned around and got upset but that was it. I regularly jack off to the memory of watching her ass in those skinny jeans jiggle around like that.
>>
File: 1483933883178.gif (88KB, 51x52px) Image search: [Google]
1483933883178.gif
88KB, 51x52px
>>35240155
have a better one
>>
>>35244201
Any nore memories of said thicc ass?
>>
In 9th grade I sat next to this white girl with dyed black hair who teased the fuck out of me every day. I lived in the desert so she would wear these tiny spandex shorts every day. One day she kept purposefully bending over in front of me, standing up for no reason just to show off her ass, which was T HI C C for a 9th grader. As we we walking out of the class, we both went out a side hallway so we were kinda sicluded and I gave her ass the hardest fucking slap, followed by a tight squeeze before running off. But that shit felt so good. Just watching it ripple and then feeling how soft and jiggly it felt in my hand after. I jerked off to the memory 100 times. I remember she had her mouth open in shock.
>>
>>35244237
During a specific semester her schedule coincided with mine where I would pass her in a certain spot in the school every day. She went up the stairwell and if I timed it right I could walk behind her and basically have her ass in my face.
>>
>>35239042
>S-sanguinus stop it brother....HERESYYYYYYY
>>
>>35244186
why did you slap her ass if she clearly didn't want it
>>
File: 1487775211186.jpg (699KB, 1200x663px) Image search: [Google]
1487775211186.jpg
699KB, 1200x663px
There was this one girl in hs who would always try and hang out with me and my friends on the way back from school. I slapped her ass multiple times. She freaked out the first time but after a while she didn't mind too much, however, my pussy "friends" always acted as though I'd committed a cardinal sin. Me and that girl were even kinda friends for a while after that. I also once pulled her around with a rope around the neck and smacked her ass, god it feels good typing this.

There was this ginger in hs with the face of an angel in certain light conditions whose ass I slapped, but I think it just made her scared, although she found it really funny idk.

This one indian slut who I hated was obsessed with me in hs and I took advantage of that when she was leaning over a table one time.

I was a bit of a cyborg chad back then, straddling the gap between extreme autism and mega chad success, I don't care if I'm a normie, fuck you.

Tell me if you want more hs chad stories.
>>
yeah when i was in school i was hanging out with the druggy chads and we all team up to slap the girls asses, mostly the trashiest whores but stacys sometimes got it too.
one day they got ratted and so did i, but i am an ultra autism and they let it slid.
>>
>>35244535

She was a bitch to me most of the time, I felt I was due for some payback.
>>
>>35240623
>Yeah, I've slapped at least 4 girls butts
>All niggers
>>
>>35244579
More stories pls. I'm beating off to this right now.
>>
>>35236757
Not in awhile since cunts love to scream rape these days, but in my early college days yeah
>>
First time was when I was 14, this girl with a phat ass slapped mine, so I slapped hers back. Knew that ass was real when I hit it bounce back.
>>
File: 1487082291063.jpg (28KB, 350x294px) Image search: [Google]
1487082291063.jpg
28KB, 350x294px
>>35245433
I went to a party when I was 14 that was literally the fucking teenage dream. Massive house, swimming pool, a dj, a photo booth, it was insane, it doesn't even seem real now. But yeah, I got super drunk and sat on a chair after being pulled into the swimming pool whilst clothed. I started making out with this girl I had been talking to earlier that night, and it was the first time I made out with anyone, I felt so cool with everyone watching. Then some semi-fat bitch came up to me and grabbed my hair and started making out, which wasn't very good to be honest. Finally, that same ginger qt twerked up to me, lay on top of me, and started making out with me for what felt like a million years of bliss lmao. Loads of girls had undressed and were going in the swimming pool together, two of them made out with each other. I remember seeing one of them twerking right in front of the dj. My friend later told me there was literally a line of girls waiting to make out with me and that I kept grabbing girls and telling them their tits were nice, to which they just laughed.

Shit was cash, I made out with another girl the day after in a park, then she sat on my crotch for a while.

More?
>>
I've been doing it to my cousin since we were kids

>mfw shes 16 and im 19

she dont mind tho, also she always tells me she has a nice ass
>>
>>35245698
This is fake.

Very very blatant.
>>
>>35240571
Yes but you have seen her since right? What was reaction?
>>
>>35241299
But Neptune senpai, hand holding is lewd. Only rape is pure.
>>
File: 1471473499262.gif (868KB, 916x854px) Image search: [Google]
1471473499262.gif
868KB, 916x854px
>>35245817
I swear to god it isn't. It sounds fucking ridiculous, even to me, but shit like this used to happen a lot. I made out with three girls at a big house party, is that really so unbelievable?

I shouldn't have started this story no-one's going to believe me
>>
>>35245944
How old are you now? All these high school freshman just happened to be twerking?

This sounds like it happened back in 2009-2010, and twerking wasn't all that popular back then. Story doesn't seem all that believable.

Also, stats. How tall are you? Weight? Played sports or liftin'?
>>
I thought about it once but I thought I might get expelled from school or even arrested for sexual assault so I didn't. Thank god.
>>
>>35236757

In what sort of context. I'll give the girls I'm involved with a playful smack o the ass sometimes.

Or an actual slap when we're in the moment.

Once was with a girl who enjoyed the pain aspect of spanking, so I slapped her ass all the time.
>>
>>35246027
Well they were ass dancing, I just called it twerking in a modern context. I'm 19 now, it happened in 2013. Twerking was sort of popular back then.

6' 3'', 165 lb lanklet, I've played rugby but I only lift now.
>>
>>35246111
I'm British but I use hs so people understand me.
>>
No but in middle and high school I would always see thicc sluts have their asses grabbed, smacked, and rubbed by Chads in the hallways and classrooms. I would get really turned on by watching it.
>>
I have. Many many times
>>
how do i slap a girls butt without them getting mad at me
>>
>>35244777
What makes you think I'm white Anon?
>>
>>35246688
Become friends with one. Or just find a super slutty girl who'll fuck anything with two legs
>>
>>35246728
>Become friends with one
This doesn't guarantee that you can slap her butt.
>>
>>35239712
This. Two girls slapped my ass once and all I replied with was a very pathetic "Hey what was that about" and they walked off laughing. fml
>>
>>35236757
slappin a hiney is one of life's few joys.
>>
>>35246728
>Become friends with one
i have a female friend but she would be horrified if i did that
>>
>>35236757
I slapped my sister's butt when we were still children. I think she gave me a bitchslap, and then we decided to be square.
>>
>>35246976
I'm sorry it worked out that way for you. :/
>>
i used to give girls wedgies when i was in middle and high school.

fast forward to college, and now i can't even maintain eye contact with girls, let alone talk to them

:(
>>
I've smacked multiple womens' asses at various parts of my life, sometimes even nude butts or when they were wearing a thong or something.

I love doing it. I love the empowering feeling of having a girl bent over, spanking her, giving her the sharp, painful sensation that comes from a nice, good smack as I will it, making her squeal and cry for that one sexy moment where she's entirely submissive to my desires. I love it when she inevitably lurches forward in pain or when she's anticipating the palm of my hand landing another smack on her pinkish-red, warm tushy.

The way a nice ass feels when you spank it is phenomenal by the way. You feel the soft bit of tissue in your hand before it bounces up and down for a brief moment due to the kinetic force applied to it. It's amazing.

It's never been anything consistent though. I'd love to get a gf or even a fwb with a nice, fat ass who'd let me smack it whenever I wanted. But I'm too spergy to get a real gf.
>>
>>35239152
post pics of your moms ass for the love of god
>>
>>35245698
Teen parties were fun right anon ? Hormones were hella high so anyone who wasn't obese or butt ugly scored even short guys like me
>>
Yes, and that same day I got laid, I'm not even joking.
>>
>>35236757
Yes, played her cheeks like bongo drums
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.