[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other robots struggle with maintaining a normal sleeping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1469904627059.png (205KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1469904627059.png
205KB, 409x409px
Any other robots struggle with maintaining a normal sleeping schedule?

Today I'm going to try the old switcheroo and stay up all night and day to "reset" myself. Since I'm sure some of you are familiar with this maneuver I will ask for some tips for staying up. I just took some 1p-lsd as there is no way I can sleep on that shit.
>>
>sleep deprived
>lsd analogue that has a longer duration and slightly heavier body load
What did you mean by this?
Do you hate feeling calm?
>>
being a NEET I just kind of gave up trying to wake up / go to bed early

The all nighter sleep schedule fixaroos are more effort than they're worth when you spend your day doing nothing

Tips for staying up would ofcourse be caffeine, if you catch yourself really about to doze off, take a shower. Keep your mind occupied on the internet with whatever, streams/videos/anime/vidya/4chan, don't even look in the direction of your bed. Light exercises like a set of pushups or situps every here and there, anything to get the blood rushing
>>
>>35235091
This stuff is the bee's knees my dude. I always feel pretty good on it. I just took a little to scare away the sleep during the down time.

I have no problem dealing with sleep deprivation when I'm busy but I have fuck all to do right now. I have some errands to run in a few hours but until then I am just waiting around which is when the tiredness sets in.

>>35235135
I'm a NEET too but I feel a lot better when I wake up to the sun and go to bed after it gets dark.
>>
I've just accepted the fact that I am incapable of staying awake during the day. When I do, I just end up groggy and disoriented and unable to think straight, and even then, it doesn't last very long. I'm more aware and creative at night. It's just how I naturally am.

Is it possible for humans to be naturally nocturnal?
>>
>>35235157
I like 1p-LSD, I really do; it just takes a lot more out of me than lsd-25 or al-lad, I wouldn't take it if I were feeling bad or I'd probably have a really shitty, mopey trip.
If it works for you though, can't beat it; did you ever try the microdosing meme?
>>
Yeah, I'm on a lot of meds so my sleep schedule is pretty fucked up. Rarely sleep more than 5 hours.
>>
>>35235072
Melatonin worked for me.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35235072
This anon sleeps whenever he wants.
>>
>>35235072

This manoeuvre rarely works for me. Usually the reset happens, but it gets compensated by oversleeping at other times and the problem continues. For some reason, I just cannot function before about 11am. Equally from midnight onwards, I am at my best. No matter how much sleep I get, that's my time.

However, my usual tips are:
- Keep your room brightly lit; it tricks your body. Get your curtains open as soon as the sun rises.
- Try to go outside in the morning. If you can make it to about 8am, then leaving the house in morning sunshine tends to refresh me. Of course, it does mean leaving the house, so ...
- Do a little bit of exercise, even just wandering around your house, if you feel tired.
- Obviously caffeine, but you don't want to go too hard too fast. I tend to see it as a last resort to help me through the second day.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.