[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the difference between a normie and a chad? Unoriginalthread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: alizee.jpg (53KB, 648x415px) Image search: [Google]
alizee.jpg
53KB, 648x415px
Whats the difference between a normie and a chad?

Unoriginalthread
>>
>>35233805
A normie is a normal person. A Chad is an alpha male.
>>
a normie is someone who lives with a basic sense of how the world works

>the kids in class who are visibly disgusted when they see hitler on the projector or the kennedy assasination video
>>
Normie is an all-encompassing class. Chad is a subset of normie, just like robot.
>>
>>35234031
chad is the guy who would make a joke about it and his brad orbiters would laugh with him while stacy says "omg chad you are such a douche!"

note that this is not the edgy faggot who would say the same thing but doesnt have the looks nor the friends to look like chad and get the same response and will just seem creepy making everyone in the room uncomfortable including himself cause of his low self-esteem
>>
File: image_25.jpg (59KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
image_25.jpg
59KB, 600x760px
>tfw I was the one who made the original thread
>>
File: Shocked.jpg (8KB, 159x151px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked.jpg
8KB, 159x151px
>>35234122

Sometimes when I make a post that is blocked by the robot, I search on desuarchive to find the original.

Sometimes no results are found
>>
Chad is a leader.

Normans are followers.
>>
File: Vladimir with dolphins.jpg (106KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir with dolphins.jpg
106KB, 500x597px
>>35233805

A normie is the average person. Usually they do the things that average people do, which is go to work, pay their bills, occasionally have sex, and raise a family. They also probably have 1-2 good friends they hang out with and will also share the opinion of the majority on lots of things, such as politics and views on life. They'll usually work the tedious jobs that no one wants to do, and will have to obey the law no matter what.

Chad is different. Chad is the best of the best. They get the best women and may even have a harem. Live the best lives with lots of friends and supporters. They usually have nothing to worry about because they'll be supported through their vast connections and overall likability. They're usually the leaders of various groups. It can range from being the CEO of a company, to a team leader of a sports team, to being a mafia leader or the leader of an entire nation like Putin. The highest tier chads such as Bill Clinton and Podesta can outright evade the law and even rape women and kids.

In the end, the only thing that separates the two, is that the Chad usually gets what he wants, while the normies have to deal with whatever lucky scrap gets thrown at them. Although some normies can transition into a Chad themselves, but it doesn't happen often.
>>
>>35233805
Back in 2007 before r9k there was a term. Normalfag, originally it was to mock those that insisted you act normal but like most memes it change and just because a slur for anyone that was "normal" come near 2012 norime replaced it because fag lost it's insult and was more enduring. But normie started to lose it's bite, after all it's a broad term and in many cases because arbitrary so a new term was needed to drive home those that were successful better and just all around more desirable to women. Enter "Chad" a name that invokes either a meathead football player or the vision of a frat boy that calls people "bro" just a little to much. It was the perfect insult because much like "cuck" it's not something people will just take as a badge of honor nut will always take offense too. But because it can be offensive it to has been deluded down to mean a "normie" that's successful and not much else.

tldr: another teenage made name to keep us vs them going a little better.
>>
>>35233805
Chad is the alpha-normie.
>>
>>35233805
>Normie

Person with a social life and wo is accepted by his peers

>Chad

Person who is very attractive to girls

>Beta

Person who tries to be like Chad bt ios too submissive to make it, often they are ugly so they do not have the confidence CHad has, Beta do favours to women but said favour are underappreciated by women who use them as walking talking money bags or for emotional support

>Autismus/Robot

Person who isn't accepted by his peers, can be ugly or even slightly attractive, but for a series of reasons he doesn't seek approval, in many cases robots are depresed and/or disillusioned, given upon worldy ambition/desires, often has experienced ego death

>failed normie

Not accepted by his peers but tries to fit in regardless, will always complain about trivial matters like "tfw no sex" "no gf", which don't even cross the mind of a true robot, revealing himself as just a normie who fails to fullfil his desires

>failed robot

A Normie who tries to be quirky to be hip and is most likely a fan of tv series like "Big bang theory" "Me robot" "Ricky and Morty", in realoty he's just a normie who tries to feel special or more intelligent than others
>>
>>35233805
A normie is what you are and we are not.
A chad is the guy in high school even your mom would fuck while dad is shopping
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>difference between a chad and a normie

original comment
>>
>difference between a normie and a robot

original comment 2.0
>>
File: r9k definitions.jpg (127KB, 1339x522px) Image search: [Google]
r9k definitions.jpg
127KB, 1339x522px
>>35234323
I'd argue the point that robots can be concerned with sex, but maybe I'm just stuck in limbo between being a robot and a failed normie. Other than that I agree with everything.

I could give less of a crap about fitting in or having friends and will go out of my way to avoid virtually any social situation even if people want me there. Most of the time sex isn't a concern, but the urge always comes back later. Pretty much ego death and depression here.
>>
>>35234220
>Podesta is a chad

This is why /r9k/ needs to fuck off from /pol/. I'm sick of you cunts coming in and spewing your bullshit
>>
>>35234323
whats wrong with Rick and Morty tho?
>>
>>35234220
You totally misunderstood what Chad is, you fucking r/pol/ster
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.