[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAN I GET SOME SERIOUS ANSWERS Should I befriend weed dealer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1956.jpg (513KB, 1920x1438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1956.jpg
513KB, 1920x1438px
CAN I GET SOME SERIOUS ANSWERS

Should I befriend weed dealer Chad? He just wants to be friends and I've made it clear that I'm not going to be pumped and dumped. Do you think a fembot and Chad can be friends?
>>
>>35233583
>Fembot
Here's your serious answer: no such thing as a fembot, you're already degenerate enough to smoke weed, kys
>>
>>35233598
I don't smoke weed. Chad wants me to come over to introduce me to it though.
>>
>he just wants to be friends

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA come back to r9k later and complain about your inevitable breakup
>>
>>35233655
>Chad wants me to come over to introduce me to it though.
He's definitely trying to fuck you
>>
File: 555[1].jpg (15KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
555[1].jpg
15KB, 600x375px
>>35233583

>He just wants to be friends

you poor sweet naive thing
>>
Fun fact: drug dealers love female customers, especially if they trade sex for drugs
>>
>>35233583
Go get laid, don't take it seriously because it won't last
and never come back here
>>
>>35233583
>He just wants to be friends

Its seriously baffling that female are this retarded. I think the real reason I don't have a GF is because I give them too much credit. I treat them as intelligent beings and I am honest with them and somewhat respect them. Youre really just supposed to lie to them and they will believe it and hop right onto your cock. I see numerous examples of this all of the time.
>>
>>35233678
We won't fuck though. I know we have sexual tension already and I told him I don't want sex. I'm a technical virgin. Does weed make people more horny or something?
>>
>>35233787
He will certainly try to fuck you

I'd say don't go if you wanna stay pure
>>
>>35233583
>Do you think a fembot
no
shoo
get
>>
>>35233844
I'm tired of every guy I try to befriend wanting to fuck or date :/
>>
>>35233787
Weed reduces your capacity to make decisions and can dehinhibit much like alcohol.
In the hands of a drug dealer/Chad it is easily a tool of sexual assault.
>>
>>35233958
Oh come on, talk to females if you want friends. As a guy, I will want sum fuk

You really want a beta orbiter, don't you?
>>
>>35233958
What the fuck is wrong with you? Like, what do you want a male friend for?
>>
>>35233958
The stereotype that all men want sex all the time is 100% bullshit.

But what isn't bullshit, at least in my and every other guy I know's experience, is the only reason any guy ever associates with a women outside of family and co-workers etc. Is because they want to fuck said women, even if there is absolutely no chance of ever screwing them. You still fantasize and try to edge the relationship ever closer to a sexual one on the downlow. Until you eventually get sick of trying so hard and just stop hanging out with them.

Have you ever watched 'When Harry Met Sally'? Yeah, everything Billy Crystal says in that movie is 100% true.
>>
>>35233979
Okay. I won't smoke with him then. It seems hard anyway. i would want an edible lol
>>35234019
No, a friend.
>>35234048
Why not? Why isn't it possible to be cool with guys?
>>
File: 1455602309371.jpg (30KB, 394x399px)
1455602309371.jpg
30KB, 394x399px
Get the fuck out of here and never return.
>>
>>35234064
>Why isn't it possible to be cool with guys?

Because the guy will develop unrequited feels for the girl. It's hell for us, being "just friends"
>>
>>35234064
>Why not?
Because they will want to sleep with you. You haven't answered as to why you want a male friend in the first place. >>35234019 is right, you just want some dude around for your self esteem.
>>
File: 65004707.jpg (201KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
65004707.jpg
201KB, 500x500px
>>35233583
>people take this bait
bunch of gad damn kids all of you.
>>
>>35234116
this times a million. And you can never turn it off. It's like being around something radioactive, and the longer you stay around it, the worse the poisoning gets. And there's literally nothing you can do to make it better, except walking away.

It fucking sucks, especially when you know a lot of really cool girls who you would want to be friends with but none of them are single/interested.
>>
>>35234136

Because at her core she knows women make shitty friends.
>>
>>35233583
No. He is going to try and bang you and probably succeed because you'll be high.
>>
>>35233583
you should leave this place, whore
original
>>
>>35234064
>i would want an edible
That has an even more potent effect, comparable to alcohol, you can literally pass out.
If you want to get sexually assaulted eating weed is the way to go.
>>
He wants to be more than friends and making that clear to him won't make a difference. In the mind of a chad, that is considered a personal challenge.
He is also likely to use drugs as a way to get you under his influence, this is a classic chad move.
If you are truly a 'fembot', don't let him get control of you. I won't discourage you from weed; it's certainly worth experiencing. There are just some pot heads that are trouble, especially the ones that deal.
Bail, or tread with caution and see how long he his character holds up over time.
>>
>>35234136
I want a male friend because I don't have any and I think it would be cool to be friends with a drug dealer even though I don't smoke weed. I also like the validation because he thinks that I'm attractive... I can't deny that. I'm a dumb fembot and should just find a cute cyborg to date.
>>
noooo dont die

What should I do?
>>
>>35235610
The consensus seems pretty clear, dear. But you clearly don't like our answers so just go take his drugs and let him coax you into sex.
>>
>>35235645
There's really no way to just hang out with him?
>>
>>35235674
You gonna get drugged n' raped

Dealers aren't always the best people either
>>
>>35235741
Okay. Well I guess I'll heed everyone's advice
>>
>>35235674
You won't be drugged and raped like the other guy said, but as a male who has spent a lot of time around other males, they don't often want to hang out as friends without an ulterior motive if you aren't just part of a friend circle.

It when social circle friend-politics are present that men and women can be just friends. As in when sleeping with a girl would make it awkward for the male in their friend circle, he won't make advances but he will more than likely think about sex with them frequently anyway.

That said, if you don't mind sex without commitment you do you. Otherwise, if you think you can avoid persuasion and pressure you might be able to pull it off, but too many times I've seen nice, innocent girls coaxed into sex they don't truly want and they are made to think it was their choice. That's how these Chads work, and they use drugs as social lubricant.

All of that aside, if a girl wanted me to come have their relatively safe drugs and is sexually attracted to me with a great chance that they'll fuck me, I would do it, as would many of us.
>>
Wow, how can females be so fucking stupid? Like to me this is mind-blowing, how can a girl see this situation and not realise that the guy only wants sex?

And you just know OP is gonna go there and he's gonna fuck her then he'll want nothing to do with her afterwards and she'll just sit in her room crying and regretting it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.