[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf said she used to shower with her grandpa as a kid. How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1367800376025.jpg (107KB, 1102x848px) Image search: [Google]
1367800376025.jpg
107KB, 1102x848px
My gf said she used to shower with her grandpa as a kid.

How do I break it to her that she was molested?
>>
>>35233505
I once showered with my grandma when I was about 9 or 10. She didn't molest me but I cringe just thinking about it
>>
You don't. She has to come to terms with reality herself.
>>
>>35233505
>tfw i will never be a grandpa that showers with cute little girl
>>
>>35233540
>I once showered with my grandma when I was about 9 or 10

The fuck dude?
>>
I remember showering with my dad when I was really little. He's not a pedophile at all. If he was a creep like that he would've groomed me.
>>
>>35233555
>The fuck dude?
whats so weird about his grandma showering with him?
my grandma washed my shitty ass after i shit my pants when i was 10-12
>>
>>35233505
>>35233555
You realize that some grandparents end up being the ones to actually raise their grandchildren? Also checked
>>
>>35233505
When I was about 11 a friend told me that his dad made him and his other friend shower together while he sat and watched the whole thing. He made me swear not to tell anyone, so I never did. It only seemed a little weird at the time. But the dad died a couple years later, so oh well.
>>
>>35233505
>'murrica
The only country where a (grand)parent sharing a bath with their offspring is considered a bad thing.
>>
>>35233505

I showered with my dad when I was 9 or 10.
I broke my arm and my parents said I couldn't get the cast wet so my mom had the bright idea that I could just take a shower with dad in case I needed help with anything.
They put my cast-arm in a big ziplock bag and then we went into the shower. We stood there naked and he just stood in the tiny shower behind me. I didn't need any help and it was supremely awkward.
>>
>>35234166
Isn't it supposed to be the mother's job to bathe the child? Call me old fashioned.
>>
>>35234189

I was like 10 which is far too old for titties.
>>
>>35234201
What, you're implying it's prime for dick?
It's either weird or isn't, either way.
>>
>>35234239

The reasoning is that it's weirder for titties because in theory I am sexually attracted to titties, therefore being exposed to my mother's titties puts us both in a bit of a dissonant situation.
Dad's dick is weird but not in the same way. This isn't that hard to understand.
>>
a girl told me when she was like 7 and her brother was 12, she initiated simulated sex with him, like naked dry humping with no penetration? and she felt guilty about it ever since. was she molested?
>>
>>35233505
>she
You might want to take a closer look anon...
>>
>>35233954
Yeah I remember showering with my dad when I was younger too. I remember seeing water running off his dick and thinking it was cool.
>>
I showered with all of your dads and unlike you, I GOT SOME.
>>
>>35233505
I shower regularly with my 4 year old nephew, Im 32. It's no biggy, just easier that way.
>>
>>35234251
ever felt like dropping to your knees and just taking your dads cock deep into your mouth? i bet you salivate thinking about it, his throbbing manhood entering your sweet boy mouth.
>>
>>35234443
yeah i imagine it's way easier to get it done that way.
>>
>>35234458
You don't get those thoughts until it's too late. Y'know, unless you were trained to succ. But if you're a daughter then I bet at any age you could get down on your knees and beg for it.
>>
>>35233505
and shower with my wifes son, and people call me a cuck
>>
>>35233974
>still shitting your pants at 10-12
>having your grandma wash your ass

Did you also have two tard wranglers follow you around school?
>>
File: what.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>35233505
>How do I break it to her that she was molested?
Why do you care?
Why would you want to tell her?
>>
>>35234128
This. I've gone to sauna with my parents, my grandparents and my siblings. Scandinavian style. Nothing wrong with it.
>>
I showered with my mother until I was 11-12. When I started noticing her sexuality and popped wood, she suggested I take my own showers.
>>
>>35236838
Bummer.

incestuous disappointment is yet again original.
>>
>>35234013
So? Not even parents should see their children naked by age 10
>>
>>35237214
how the fuck are you supposed to molest your kids if you can't see them naked? what are you saying, kids shouldn't be molested after age 10? that's sick you pedo freak.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.