[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>entire class hates me how do i undo this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: dead.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>entire class hates me
how do i undo this
>>
By being attractive. Normies have an irrational hatred of ugly people (yet they love pugs).
>>
>>35233334
Fuck I guess they'll hate me til the end of time then
i have zero redeeming qualities
>>
Literally nothing you can do about it.
Imagine being forced to serve army for 2 years and everyone hates you cause you are an incompetent idiot with autism and 6 diseases.
Everyone fucking hates me and I'm forced to do what they say.
EVERYONE....
>>
>co-workers hate me

I just do my job and try not to interact with others while looking miserable/angry
Does it really upset everybody that I don't greet them when I come in?
>>
>>35233714
Anon I was considering joining the army to get disciplined and I am willing to fight for my country. I just don't feel like I have the proper mindset if I went in and would break down in a few weeks after getting in basic. Like the worst days of gym class with all chads but me. Any advise my friend?
>>
Chewing gum.
Loaaaaads of chewing gum.
>>
>>35233309
why do they hate you?
originai
>>
>>35233334
wrong, as an attractive robot alot of normies with insecurity try to beef you
>>
>>35233309

Go to a decent school where the price tag naturally filters out the shitbags who want to play middle school.
>>
File: awoobomb.jpg (1MB, 1924x1424px) Image search: [Google]
awoobomb.jpg
1MB, 1924x1424px
>>35233826
Air Force or Navy, definitely not Army or Marines. Look into what jobs you might be interested in for each service.
/k/ and /pol/ have pretty regular enlistment generals if you want to check those out.
Make sure your mental state is *okay* going in or you'll flake out faster than a girl who just got a better offer.
They don't take kindly to desertion.
Good luck bot
>>
>>35234017
Money aside, commuting to somewhere other than earth sounds like a bit of a hassle.
>>
>>35234085

Right but you'll be happier in the long run when you aren't surrounded by fucking losers.
>>
>>35233826
Depends if you're fit or not. If you are unfit and don't like people ordering you around and hating on you unreasonably, then army isn't for you. Trust me if you're unfit, you will look like a huge bitch and everyone will hate you.
Also, it's full of non-virgin chads and all they like to talk about is how they fucked their girlfriend.
If you say youre a Virgin, they will laugh at you. If you say you aren't a Virgin, they won't believe you and keep on asking you for details. The physical and mental pain from the higher rankings aside, your peers will really shit on you mentally. Any sign of weakness will their topic of discussion until you get posted.
Also, if you are the quite type, good luck to you.
>>
>>35233309
Highschoolers get the fuck out of here...
>>
>>35233333
yytdv
ghj
>>
>>35233309
If Fap Master Kurosawa is correct then they will start liking you again, give it some time.
>>
>>35234110
Is that true?
I'm in the process of joining the infantry
I'm a pretty silent guy and I wouldn't say I'm out of shape but I'm not an athlete either (I can do like ten pull ups and I run thirty minutes before getting tired).
I do my best at my job and can follow orders, too.

Is the army really full of assholes?
>>
>>35234663
That's actually fit enough and your personality doesn't seem that and.
You will probably get bullied abit but won't be the bottom of food chain like I am. They will forget about you and you will probably easily survive. There are always a couple of guys there who can't even do a single pull up and can barely do 10 push ups (they aren't fat either). Those are the guys that get fucked alot.
Guys who also constantly get sick (like me) due to physical work will even get a shittier treatment. But worst is when you are incompetent. If you have problem doing basic tasks or have autistic tendencies then I really don't recommend army.
>>
>>35233799
Yeah not properly greeting people is a sign of 'tism apparently. Idk how to talk to people without sounding autistic though. Every time I say hey to the pizza guy it comes off all wrong. I'm monotone and depressed.
>>
>>35234844
What branch are you in m8?
>get bullied abit
Well I'm a virgin too and I'm not really street smart.
If someone asks me to do something though, I do it. I can perform basic tasks correctly I think, unless I'm given literally no instructions at all.
>your personality doesn't seem that bad
I'm awkward but not completely autistic. Just introverted and lack confidence.
>>
>>35235214
I'm not serving in Usa. I'm doing it in Singapore. It's mandatory here once you reach 18. I however started when I was 19 because I was still studying.
Now I'm 20
>>
>>35235293
>not in USA
Me neither. You must really hate it if you didn't even choose to join
>>
>>35235214
You'd me ok mate. Won't be anything bad.
>>
>>35233714
p-pvt. pyle?
>>
>>35235320
Cool. I doubt everyone in the army is a Chad, even in infantry.
Will I get shit from superiors if I don't smile a lot and only talk when I have something important to say?
>>
File: 56165135641.png (631KB, 1190x804px) Image search: [Google]
56165135641.png
631KB, 1190x804px
>>35233309
>entire class does not know my name.
>All classes does not know my name.

I'm your fucking teacher, for 2 and a half years, what am i doing wrong?
>>
>>35236274
What do you teach senpai?
>>
>>35236532
History

Original reply is original
>>
>>35236556
What time period are you specialized in?
>>
outperform your peers and get good grades and ignore them
>>
>>35236564
from the morning to afternoon
>>
>>35236638
That's funny you're a funny guy
>>
>>35236644
why am i funny?
>>
>>35233309
>>entire class hates me
what happened?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.