[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

comfy jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: imgres-1.jpg (11KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
imgres-1.jpg
11KB, 267x189px
>Neet
>fucking hate mommy
>want to move out but they wont pay for an apartment for me

im fucking tired of living with my parents i cant be the only one lets put our heads together and think of something

i wanna get paid for """""working""""" a job that doesnt feel like work. i think everyone here does
>>
File: images-1.jpg (10KB, 323x156px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
10KB, 323x156px
pastry chef

all you do is sit in the back of a kitchen by yourself intricate little designs that only a sperg/autist can be autistic enough to create.

also pouring cummies in the normies sweeties is pretty gr8
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35233233
This would be my dream job: a professional shitposter, or maybe a social media star.
>>
Night security is a good robot job. You don't even have to be fit, you don't have to talk to anyone or see anyone.
>>
Programmer. I get to create cool stuff and get paid well. Also shitpost from work like right now.
>>
>>35233233
Work from home programmer. I'm trying to build up my portfolio right now. I think once I establish I can do 3d graphics and cryptography I'm solid. I already have a github but I need more
>>
>>35233370
What's the difference?
Ravioli
>>
Get a security job working nightshift. Decent pay and you literally sit in a room doing nothing "just in case" something happens and if it does you call the cops.
>>
File: imgres-2.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imgres-2.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>35233370
but you have to be interesting for that anon!
>>
>>35233623
and if it does you ~call the cops~ die

too scawy
>>
>>35233648
Nope, thats when you get to shoot some dindus! You'll die the death of a heroic and honorable white man!
>>
Patient safety attendant, night shift

Work at the hospital, most people are either suicidal or drunk, and asleep. 12 hour shifts, patients go to sleep at 10pm-12am, get off at 7am. Sit on phone or tablet all night long and do minimal charting. Pays good and has full benefits
>>
>>35233741
>95% nothing
>5% someone trying to themselves/you
>>
>>35233233
>
Im autistic and work night security. @ job right now. AMA

Moved out at 18 and get paid 13/hr to shitpost and vape and eat hotpockets

You do have to call the cops or yell at people veyr unnocasionaly though
>>
>>35233233
I work for the Federal government

Comfy as fuck
>>
>>35234023
Fuck I want to do this but I can't pass a background check with the felony I have. For now I'm just cooking pizzas for 8.25hr
>>
>>35234023
Is it an easy job to get into?
>>
>>35234214
interestingly enough i have a felony on a defered sentence and im working this job
>>
>>35234255
>apply
>get job
>other night guy gets fired
>10 months of weekends off and working exclusively alone never seeing my boss

id say so yeah
>>
Sound engineering. No joke.
Super comfy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.