[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bullying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 50

File: nevada-bully-1170x1755.jpg (268KB, 1170x1755px) Image search: [Google]
nevada-bully-1170x1755.jpg
268KB, 1170x1755px
Why didn't you stand up for yourself?
>>
do people even get physically bullied anymore?
>>
>>35232837
>implying standing up for yourself doesn't make the bullying worse
>>
>>35232837
i did in elementary school because it was just one fatfuck that bullied me, punshed his fucking nose in and he bleed and started crying hahahaha but in middle school it was a group of people so there was not much i could do.
>>
I was outnumbered. They'd always win because there were more of them. Now I'm still an outcast but I prefer it anyway.
>>
>>35232837
Because I was taught I'm the bad guy if I push back. When I realized it was a lie it was to late already.
>>
I did though. I went nuts on a kid in elementary school, but still got made fun of because they knew if I did anything I'd be put in juvey.
>>
>>35232837
Because I knew if shit went down no one would have my back. My english was poor as a child, the teachers discriminated against me. My parents would never have backed me up. They would have probably hit me. Definitely verbally abuse me. No one in my corner. Easy target.
>>
>>35232864
>JUST BE CHAD BRO
>Just be yourself and they'll all like you, even though being yourself is what made them start bullying you in the first place.
>Don't think about it man, overthinking it is why you can't do this shit.
>Panic what? Are you some kind of fag?
>>
Outnumbered and physically much smaller than everyone else, plus I didn't start puberty until 16.
>>
I did, it just makes you a bigger target.
>>
>>35232837

In 6th grade I was sitting on the bus with my friend waiting to leave the parking lot. Drinks on the bus were banned but I was parched from sitting in class all day and took a sip of my friend's Frutopia.
The bus driver saw me and lost her shit and made me sit up front where all the bad kids sat b/c they were trouble makers.
My middle school and high school were right next to each other so all the middle and high schoolers rode the same bus.
I had to sit with this group of 4 high schoolers and they used to relentlessly torment me the entire ride home, EVERY fucking day.
They would not take their focus off me for even a second for the entire 1 hour bus ride. Every morning, every afternoon.
This was when it all started to go downhill. This went on for an entire semester and I was never the same after this. Before I was a normal happy kid and they literally ruined me.
And thinking back, the thing that kills me is that EVERY FUCKING DAY that bitch bus driver used to look in her rear-view mirror, and watch what they were doing to me, and she never stopped them or said anything to them even once.
>>
>>35233126
there would be nothing wrong if you just shot all of them. it would be justified
>>
I did, it made it worse
>>
File: 1486294112910.jpg (37KB, 397x230px) Image search: [Google]
1486294112910.jpg
37KB, 397x230px
>>35232847
I was put in the hospital twice by them simply bashing my face against the wall/locker.
Then they pushed me down the stairs.

I was a 4'6" little blonde girl being made fun of because I look fucking albino white.
They'll do it for the most stupid shit possible.
>>
>>35232837
Because i wanted to be an hero
>>
>>35232837
>in kindergarden
>stay an hour after school everyday until pickup with everyone else in the school (k-8) who needed a pick up
>get bullied by a really nasty 7th grader
>i dindu nuffin
>because of this i became the bully of my grade until like 6th grade when i started to make people cry
>wtf am i doing
>vow to never speak until spoken to and talk as least as possible so i dont hurt anyone anymore
>turned me into the socially awkward husk of a man i am today
>tfw if i kept being a little shit and not self-conscious i probably would have had a social life
>>
>>35233147

I know. Back then I fell for the Christian meme so I thought putting on an air of humility, meekness, and patience was like transcendent or something.
Since then I realized it was just a meme and I unlocked tremendous anger. I honestly hope everyone who ever wronged me dies. I'm one of those guys who went from breadpill to blackpill and just wants to watch the world burn. Until they respect me as a man they can all die.
>>
Not only I did, I scarred the bully's arms and neck
>>
I once put some of my prescription sleeping liquid meds into a bullys sports cup before one of his big games, the bullying fuck ended up coming last because of drowsiness.
>>
>Implying the bullies were in the wrong
>Implying I could successfully stand up to them
>Implying I didn't anyway and not much changed

Take on board all criticism no matter how harsh and unreasonable, robots. Only when you separate your emotions from judgement will you want to improve.
>>
>>35232837
I thought all thatmattered were grades. Now I'm working a shit job over the internet. Sucks balls
>>
File: 1476833112975.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1476833112975.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>35232837
>be me
>13
>kinda fatty but work with my dad at the farm so I'm kinda more muscular than other kids
>Rich chad makes fun of me because I'm poor and I have to work with my dad
>One day he pulls me back and broke my bag
>I'm super poor I won't be able to have a new one
>I get super mad
>I send the hardest punch I can
>I broke his nose and got suspended from this school
>My family had to pay
>Made us even poorer
>Was made fun even more at school
>>
>brainlet, can't think of comebacks fast enough
>stutter and come out with spoonerisms instead
>>
>>35232837
I did, I hit the guy and slammed into the wall, once a girl screamed because she thought we could get injured when I was hitting him in the head, but the next day he would continue to provoke me and spit on me, I wouldn't call that bullying because he couldn't physically dominate me, just an annoying pseudo chad
>>
File: 1487952949007.jpg (56KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487952949007.jpg
56KB, 720x400px
>>35232837

I tried once it was awful

>be at school
>chilling on a grass bank reading a book
>Chad comes over and for whatever reason throws a bottle of water over me
>REEEAGE MODE ENGAGED
>get up and run at him
>he runs away so I chase
>end up on the tennis courts and theres people everywhere
>he stops running, turns around and asks laughing 'what you gonna do'
>turn and run
>now him and his friends are all chasing me
>get pinned and have multiple bottles of water poured over me
>>
I never ran from a fight and truth be told I was a tad bit of a bully in middle school
>>
>>35232837
I did, beat a guy a senselessly with a chair,
got sent to juvie and when I came back I was known as that one psycho and no one would talk to me and avoid me
and thats how I became a robot.
>>
>>35232925
>>35233126
As this guy said: >>35233147
These are both justifiable Columbines.

When politicians argue about school shootings, they ignore the most crucial issue: mental health and school culture.

We wouldn't have this shit if we were all nice to each other. But, while the real issues are ignored, school shootings will happen. And if they are done by bullied kids who finally stand up for themselves in one defiant act, then I give zero fucks about the bullies they kill and the bystanders that did nothing to help.
>>
>>35234177
>We wouldn't have this shit if we were all nice to each other.
anon a lot of the wealth the rich and power enjoy only exist because of the dog eat dog culture of out society.
>>
>>35232837
I did

>guy provokes me verbally
>respond verbally or ignore him if I'm feeling apathetic

Classmates see me as a depressed autist

>guy starts to hit me/spits on me
>hit him back

Class sees me as a psycho with a double personality
>>
File: Midnighter-scan020.jpg (691KB, 1280x1960px) Image search: [Google]
Midnighter-scan020.jpg
691KB, 1280x1960px
>>35232837
>be Ausfag
>have all these anti-bullying campaigns and initiatives, zero tolerance policies and all that kind of shit
>teachers are all shitcunts
>every time a kid who's like me or who's my friend stands up for themselves they get punished just as bad if not worse than the bully because every fucking school in Australia uses some backwards-ass logic they probably got from an Arthur episode to deal with bullying
>be friends with this gay kid in 8th grade
>computer class Chads keeps fucking with him and calling him a girl and shit for having some faggy mannerisms
>decks Chad leader
>gets suspended for two weeks
>every time I tried to stick up for myself it ended up like this >>35234108 because of the zero tolerance shit and not knowing how the fuck to fix a problem and put a cunt in his place without either violence or striking back in some way like a normal person would because teachers legitimately expect semi retarded raging hormone filled 13 year old douchebag Chads to fucking sit down with you and discuss your feelies with you and stop doing whatever they're doing despite the fact the whole point of whatever they were doing was to hurt you/fuck with you

I did used to stick up for myself the best I could with those parameters but it's really really hard for anyone born after 1995 and who isn't American to deal with this kind of shit properly. Teachers either don't care, don't know how to deal with it or like >>35233126 's bus driver were just genuinely cruel and liked watching kids suffer because they hate their jobs and hate children. Plus most teachers WILL hate you just for being odd since they're not willing to deal with a weird kid or are ex-Chads/Stacies themselves. It's a fucking trap, you're fucked if you get bullied and the only way out of this for this generation and the next is to be born Chad because of all these pussy pacifistic rules.
>>
>first grade
>Zach B is doing his faggot dance
>singing his faggot song
>Ole ole ole ole, something something because [anons name] is gay
>he's singing it all day in class
>Recess
>He sings me his song and is smiling
>Look at ground, find plastic fork
>He stops singing
>Run at him
>Chase ensues
>Manage to stab him in the back with plastic fork
>it snaps in half and does nothing
>both of us sent to principal's office

Whaddya know, he stopped singing that fucking song.
>>
the only times i get bullied now are when people whisper shit behind my back. i don't know if this is case-specific or just a sign of the times, though
>>
>>35233164
be my gf, but originally
>>
File: 1481609978800.jpg (78KB, 595x678px) Image search: [Google]
1481609978800.jpg
78KB, 595x678px
>Nigger Aaron
>Calling me fat
>He walks home the same way as me
>When we're out of LOS from teachers I run him down
>He's gasping for air and I have a grip on his coat
>He apologizes profusely and begs forgiveness
>Grant it
>He never bothers me again through middle school and highschool.

Kinda regret not throwing him to the ground though.
>>
>>35236633
i remember playing basketball as a kid and some kid didnt like me and was bullying me and his friend made fun of me. so i punched and kicked his stomache and he fell on the ground in the fetal position
>>
>>35232837
i was the bully in primary school and early middle school

teachers came down on me hard for it because i picked on this 15yo who was one of the teacher's kids
>>
>>35233164
>I was a 4'6" little blonde girl
how old were you

are you still a womanlet
>>
>>35232837
No self esteem due to a poor relationship with my parents.
Bullys can smell that shit a mile away.
>>
>>35232837
I did try, but it was hard because I was outnumbered and the teacher automatically picked the bullies' side.
>>
The Latinos at my school did that for me. I was getting picked on, and it so happens that the bully was someone they despised since he kept making racist comments towards them.

Next thing I know, three big ass Mexican dudes are slamming this guys head onto a locker, causing a dent. He picked on me less and less until it finally stopped after they broke a lunch tray over his head.
>>
File: IMG_0574.jpg (72KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0574.jpg
72KB, 848x480px
I stood up for a robot when I was a lad. He was grateful but then they'd just harass him and say he was gay for me.

>"Aww, poor thing! Gonna cry? Gonna call your boyfriend to save you?"

You cunts just can't win. The only way to make them stop is to hit back with such ferocity that they'll look for an easier target.

t. Chad
>>
>>35232837
I stood up not only for myself but for other betas who were being bullied. Thus I eradicated it in my school except for 2 little fags who I didn't help because they were dickheads. The one even stole shit from me after I initially tried being friends with him, so I just left him to his bullies with no intervention. Piece of shit.
>>
File: Grade 2.png (73KB, 1178x302px) Image search: [Google]
Grade 2.png
73KB, 1178x302px
>be me in grade 2
>in bus with grade 1ers
>grade 1ers thought i was younger so they decided to pick on me
>i couldnt do anything because grade 2 me didn't know how to react to the situation
>eventually the two grade 1ers took my water jug and spilled it over my head
>i couldn't say anything
>when i got home, mom asked what happened to me
>said it was raining really hard
>didn't cry but was hurting inside

and another time with the same kids

>school bus breaks down
>have to take taxi with same kids for some reason
>one of kids decide to to choke me
>throat getting all fucked up
>couldn't fight back
>eventually they let go because driver noticed

both of the incidents happened to me because i looked younger and i was an extremely timid child
lol end up meeting the two dudes again in high school and its like they forgot all about it
>>
>>35232837
I stabbed a guy with a pencil and no one fucked with me after that.
>>
>>35236784
Yeah I made friends with this one beta and he started following me around.. obviously they were gonna start calling him/us gay. Kid had no sense.
>>
Because the people that bullied me were ultra normies and popular as fuck, I didn't want to be the centre of my year's attention (which would happen if I did stand up for myself). Just wanted to be left alone, although the bullying I let happen has made me into a pessimistic insecure cynical loser.
>>
>>35236825
I still fantasise about killing or serious hurting my past bullies... Maybe I should have stood up for myself more. I kicked one of the most rampant bullies in the knee and it just made it worse, the guy that bullied me is definitely a sociopath.
>>
>>35232837
My birthday was the very last one for cutoff tot he school year, so I was easily the youngest in my entire grade.
Then I got skipped a grade. I was basically 2 years younger than everyone else in my grade.
I was smaller, shorter, less coordinated - always.
Everyone else was well along puberty when I started, which is what saved me.
I was bullied a little in 6th grade for being so much smaller than everyone else and it got worse in 7th, although I gutted it out and did my best to fight back.
First week of 8th grade I was in gym class, getting ready to shower, when two kids (both 15 years old or so) were making fun of me.... and the football coach was coming through. The coach lived down the street from me and was a great guy. I was the same age as his daughter (who was just in 6th grade that year!).
Coach asked them what they were doing, they admitted that I 'looked funny' that I was 'like a little kid' because I didn't have pubes, yet.
Coach looks them in the eye and says,
>"He is a little kid, you doofus. he's only 12 years old, like your kid brother. Do you make fun of your little brother for not having pubes yet? 'Cause he's the same age."
One of them asked what I was doing in 8th grade if I was just 12 and coach said
>"You take any classes with him? Yeah? He get's all A's, right? That's why."
The next month or two were really... quiet, I guess. Then Beth, one of those girls that was already a cheerleader in 6th grade, out of the blue just asked me,
>"Why didn't you tell me you were only 12?"
and I said,
>"Why didn't you ask?"
And there was no more bullying. I wasn't, like, everyone's pal and I didn't have a protector or anything. People just stopped bullying me.
Freshman year I was still 5'2" and chubby, but I got through it.
That Summer I took swimming classes at a lake all Summer long so I was swimming 4-5 hours a day by the end. I ate constantly, my mom laughing about it every day. When Sophomore year started I was thin, muscular, tanned, and 5'6"
>>
I was told to "ignore it and they will get bored and stop". No matter how long it went on for, I honestly believed they would. The only thing that stopped them in the end was me dropping out of school and becoming neet.
>tfw ten year high school reunion is coming up
>tfw went on the event facebook page and all the chads and stacies are making comments about how they should be coming back from various countries around the time the reunion is happening
>tfw seeing all the bullies are successful and happy
>>
>>35236944
All the bullying I experienced stopped around when everyone turned 16. I was still teased every now and then but it did eventually stop, only took 3 years of relentless bullying... And my soul.
>>
>small school
>everyone is friends or family
>just moved there
Everyone could pick on me all they wanted, even people younger than me, but as soon as I started defending myself everyone backed them up and it only got worse for me.

I'm grateful for the experience, now I know how people really are when they have no use for you.
>>
>>35236939
[more]
No one recognized me. People I had sat next to in home room the previous year thought I was a new student.
By the end of the school year I was 5'10".
People treated me a LOT better.
Over the Summer I was a lifeguard where I had taken lessons so I was swimming 4 hours a day and in the sun all the time. I'll never forget when I realized how much had changed. I was in line at a grocery store with my mom. I was wearing swim trunks, flip flops, and a mesh shirt (I had just gotten off work). I was 6' tall and my hair was sunbleached auburn in front. I hear a girl's voice behind me asking me a question, so I look-
5'6", long hair, blue eyes, big tits. She asks,
>"Do you know Tiffany?"
And I say what my lifeguard boss had said to a girl a week prior,
>"No, but I'd like to know you."
She giggled, wrote her number on my left palm, and walked off
My mother was in shock.
*I* was in shock.
So I learned a lot.
[more]
>>
>>35237030
I have heard teachers tell kids
>"you bring the bullying upon yourself".
That's bullshit. No one chooses to be smaller, paler, buck-toothed, whatever. The fucked-up public school system is BASED ON treating the large. boring, mediocre average as if they were all that matters so the kids are taught *by the teachers* to distrust, dislike, and even hate outliers. The teachers themselves are 2nd to even 4th generation products of that system and make bullying worse.
I've heard
>"Ignore it and it'll go away"
Maybe, but only if/because the target changes and the bullies get bored.
I've heard,
>"Bullies are insecure and act out to cover up pain"
Maybe 1 in 20. The rest are encouraged to punish nonconformity.
So - what I learned
>You want to stop the bullies? You gotta' change something. Clothing, hair, something.
>When you are young you pick up the attitudes of people around you. Are they all confident? They'll teach you confidence. Are they socially awkward? That's what you'll model, etc. Picking who you hang out with is really important when you are under 20
and
>Always be trying to change to be better. If you don't, you'll stagnate.
>>
File: bye.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bye.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>I was bullied by girls in 8th grade

>Word had gotten out that I had a big penis cause some guys saw me shower in gym class

>This group of girls found out

>They used to drag me into the girl locker room every lunchtime and make me strip

>They held me down and played with my penis

>They got naked and made me touch their vaginas then kiss them on the vagina

>One day I came from them playing with my penis and cried for 2 days straight

>Told the teacher and two girls were suspended, but I also was put in detention because they didn't believe I didn't want it

>Can't talk to anyone about this without them telling me I was asking for it, or I could have stopped it at anytime, or I was lucky

>Sexual life is still ruined as of today
>>
I remember when I moved to a different country. I was in the 7th grade. I could barely speak the country's language, I was pretty awkward and I'm pretty ugly. I was 13 years old. A group of boys tried to bully me, calling me names and talking shit about my clothes and whatever. So one time they grouped up on me and tried to bully me.

So later that day during class I asked my teacher if I could go to the toilet. So I went out, but instead of going to the toilet I went to the bully's class. I entered his class in the middle of the lecture and asked the teacher if he could watch me for a few moments. So I went to the bully's table, jumped on the table, grabbed him by his collar and pushed him to the ground and punched his face in. A broken nose, black eye and bloodied lip, that's what I gave him.

Nobody bullied me afterwards. His cousin, who was in my class, one time tried to talk shit to me so I said to him: ''Want me to beat you up like I did your cousin?''
>>
>>35236578

That's not a bully you queer, that's just someone who wanted to poke fun. A real bully would've gotten the rest of the class singing along and then pulled out his switchblade in response to your plastic fork.
>>
Some kid used to talk shit to me all the time. Usually little things, cracking jokes about my girlfriend, etc etc. I'm short, insecure, and weak, so the best I can do is either ignore it or be completely unrelenting with my counterclaims. One day I get sick of it and say "at least my girlfriend's not anorexic" (Not because I have a problem with anorexic people, but he and his friends brought weight into it) and then he starts playing the victim. the same kid pays 3000 dollars for his shoes. Lesson learned; they're just as insecure (if not more so) as the rest of us. Don't let them get to you.
>>
>>35232837
I did once.

He broke my nose.

Had to fix it one year later because I couldn't breath properly
>>
File: waifu.png (375KB, 442x582px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
375KB, 442x582px
>mfw i was the bully
orgeennee
>>
File: 1416688016319.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1416688016319.png
273KB, 600x583px
>Got bullied verbally and physically a lot because I was an autist and had ill parents
>School told me to report every bit of bullying that went on and I did so
>Had various advice of stand up to them and they'll soon back down/just ignore it and they'll soon get bored
>I sort of became the go to person for someone looking for someone to bully
>Stood up for myself a few times but it ended with me getting in trouble with the bullies getting off scott free
>Bullies once made up a bunch of shit about me that ended with me getting in trouble
>Tried to do the same to them but no body believed it and was put into isolation for a few days (Basically like a prison within the school)
>Was dragged into a bathroom once with a guy who wanted to beat me up
>Stood up for myself and hit him
>School had a zero tolerance approach to bullying and violence
>He got off
>I was very nearly permanently expelled
>Because there was a group of bullies they all had eachothers backs so whenever I told a teacher they all claimed I was making shit up and it was me who was bullying them
>Detested going to school and didn't go so much that I might as well have not been there
>Over 10 years later since I left I'm a NEET recluse who has a fear of being outside around people and especially of people of a school age
>My bullys are all successful people who have jobs and now families
>I honestly feel like I was never made for this world

I often feel like going columbine on my old school but it's been over a decade since I left so it would achieve very other than a feeling of dissatisfaction
>>
But I did
Now no one messes with me
They ignore me instead
>>
>>35232837
because there were 6 of them and all much stronger than me
>>
Because schools are retards and don't let you fight back. If you fight back against your bully you get just as bad, if not worse a punishment as the bully when that is LITTERALLY the only way to get them to fuck off.

If it was different back when I was bullied, I would have beat the shit out of those punks.
>>
File: 1488296739200.jpg (20KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1488296739200.jpg
20KB, 540x304px
>was a bully up until about 13
>suddenly I became a nerd and unpopular
>already had years of experience in bullying
>managed to avoid it happening to me because I knew all the tricks in the book
>>
File: 161220162457.jpg (67KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
161220162457.jpg
67KB, 780x438px
>kid use to bully me
>puberty hits
>kid barely grows while I become 6'5
>literally rape him behind the bike shed while my close friend who was also bullied records
>he moved schools

The tears were so sweet
>>
>>35237173
Jeeze man, that genuinely sounds awful
>>
>>35232837
I would of beat the shit out of my bullies but my teachers always threatened me with
>I'M PRESSING CHARGES.blackwoman.jpg

Of course I was a 12 year old idiot and fell for it at the time
>>
>>35238924
>literally

Like literally "literally" or internet "literally"?
>>
Ive never understood this. Do what is best for you. Who the fuck cares about the schools rules, if youre being bullied you stand up for yourself. Even if you'll get suspended later. These are all rules that mean nothing - your life is more important. There's literally no reason to give a shit about anything but what's important to you.
>>
>>35232880
This and they were all older than me and muscular so at the time I'd get fucked up. I've changed alot anyways I get into fist fights at bars with whoever pisses me off now. Got knocked out more than once but knocked a few fellas out myself.
>>
File: don't understand this gond.jpg (6KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
don't understand this gond.jpg
6KB, 209x250px
>>35238924
>literally rape him
Did you actually rape him anon?
>>
Had no one on my side and was afraid of getting my ass beaten even harder, considering the fact that I was small and all of my bullies were physically much stronger than me.
I eventually stood up to some of them and haven't been bullied in years but the past keeps hurting me on a daily basis.
>>
>>35232837
Like many in this thread, I did.
Got sent to the principals office countless times for kicking people in the face or something to that effect.

Then I moved to a completely different coast of the U.S. in the middle of the year in middle school.

You can only take on so many people at the same time.
>>
>>35232837
I did, but the fucking teachers always sent me to the office as a result. The fucking bully always got out of it. I ended up spending many a day in solitary suspension as a result. The teachers eventually forced my parents to get me on behavioral meds, after which I just kind of said fuck it and ignored the bully.
>>
>>35238924
Then why are you here of all places?
>>
I did.

I knocked a girl out in the locker room during gym class and threatened to rip another girls lower jaw off.
>>
>tfw still can't stand up for myself
>take all the shit that's thrown at me
>>
why dont you guys just be taller and stronger? seems like an easy fix.
>>
>>35232837
>freshman year of highschool
>hung out with nerds
>guys would come over to our group of friends during lunch and make fun of us
>never did anything

>senior year
>steeled my mind by then
>guy comes over to our group of need friends to make fun of us
>exclaim at him stuff like "who the fuck are you? Get the fuck out of here holy shit what the fuck is wrong with you?"
>he stopped
>later
>random girl comes up to us asking for money
>her friends were watching and giggling in the back
>obvious they thought we were desperate nerds who'd give money to strangers
>yell at her and her entire group of friends
>"who the fuck asks a stranger for money? What the fuck? What is wrong with you?"
>throw some dollar bills on the ground for them
>they walk away

Don't know what changed in my mind from freshman to senior year but I think I just trained my brain to put myself on a higher level than those cunts. After doing that, yelling at them wasn't too hard

>in uni studying engineering at UCLA now
>most everyone here is mature enough to not bully others
>>
The bully is ALWAYS a popular Chad or some teacher or faculty's son/nephew They will ALWAYS get off scot-free or with a slap on the wrist while you ALWAYS get the full extent of the "zero tolerance" punishment. Everyone will look at you with disgust and disappointment, more so than usual, and you will ALWAYS be the bad guy. The bully just goes right back to tormenting you and you can do literally NOTHING.
>>
>>35232837
>Why didn't you stand up for yourself?
because i was weak and scared
>>
>>35232837
They were usually taller and stronger than me

Even the fat kid I made fun of ended up pushing me down on the black top
The elderly stupid recess bitch didn't even do anything because she's just a glorified babysitter with a whistle
>>
But this shit made you stronger? /pol/ says, bullying is good for you.
>>
>>35240205
>made me stronger
I guess, I mean when I got jumped for my bike, I didn't really feel the hits until they left.

So, yeah, I guess it gosh golly did!
>>
File: 1487205276984.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487205276984.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
Kek, who remembers that horseshit about 'bullies only bully because they're sad/have self esteem issues'
>>
>>35232837
>two shitskins bullying the white kid
Seems about right
>>
File: oreily.gif (1002KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
oreily.gif
1002KB, 245x220px
>>35233749
lit-orally /ourguy/
>>
>>35233126
>>35233335

You are very similar to me. I feel an unrelentless anger to people that have wronged me and i hope they all die in the most painful way possible. On the other hand thought even though i have taken the black pill i cannot help myself but feel bad for people with a similar fate. I feel bad for the weak, the disadvantaged, the ones left behind and trampled by society. I wish to help them, and hope that the rest of the world burns alive.

/edge
>>
>>35233819

>Implying the bullies were in the wrong

Here we see a classic example of someone who was tormented so badly that he gained an inferiority complex and started sympathizing with his tormentors as a coping mechanism.
>>
>>35234039

Damn anon, you stood up for yourself like everyone told you and you and your family got burned. I'm sorry.

It may not exist in practice but I think the concept of human sacrifice is still alive. They (your classmates) just choose someone who appears to be vulnerable or odd and make him suffer in order to uphold the cohesion of their party. They are more unified and happy between and with themselves when they can share something to attack. Brutal
>>
Manlet bullied by Chad Squad
>>
>>35233335
That's called the evangelical meme anon, self defense is fine
>>
It stopped because I started playing sports in high school. Athletes weren't the bullies at my school, but once I built muscle and had some status I got left alone. It wasn't the sports directly, instead what they gave me.

I stuck with my old friends though. Hanging out with my teammates was and is fun now in college, but I stick with my old friends.
>>
>>35232837
I've been on both sides.
I can tell you, neither side ends up with good memories.
>>
>>35236799
Did this happen in Texas?
Are you even still in this thread after almost 5 hours?
>>
I did though.

>16 year old (I was 18) tries taking the piss out of me to try and impress his friends
>does this repeatedly for weeks, no reason apart from showing off
>one day squares up to me after school with about 10 friends, I was alone
>gets right in to my face, tried showing I was calm but was shitting myself
>say directly to him "I'm much bigger (I was 6'4") and older than you, if you fight me I'll win"
>starts repeating "do you think you're intimidating me" over and over again (he clearly was shitting himself)
>see teacher coming about 15m away, realise that he's going to break it up and it would continue the next day
>time to die normie scum
>tried hitting him with right hand, he ducks and I miss
>try hitting him with left hand, hit him right in the face
>he and his normalshit friends all run off
>apparently had a sperg rage and started punching a street sign a bit down the street
>saw him the next day with a massive bruise on his face
>>
File: 1487173642955.jpg (70KB, 1154x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1487173642955.jpg
70KB, 1154x1098px
>>35240990

Literally everyone in existence has done that m8y
>>
>>35240904
iugh im fuckn cummig
>>
>>35233164
be my qt short albino gf
>>
I was the one who did it.

He deserved it desu famalam. He shat his pants during football practice, not once but twice.
>>
>>35232837
fucking wish i had the nutcase mentality i have now
>>
Once I was beat up by a guy 4 years older than me, he had 5 friends with him, what could I do. Theoretically I did stand up, he wanted to force me to vouch for his unban on a local cs1.6 server, i was as much reputable as he was in the forum, still didn't vouch for that. Still hate him, a typical chad.
>>
>>35232837

>never got bullied
>the only time I got bullied was when the smallest kid in my class started wanting to fight me
>accepted
>Beat him in a fight
>He started crying and reported me to the principal.
>He wanted a fight the following year, won again, reported me again.
>Then he wanted another one but I didn't want to get suspended so I just left him.

When will manlets learn?
>>
File: 1488310263329.jpg (62KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
1488310263329.jpg
62KB, 670x670px
>kid bullied me every day
>he was much bigger than me so I couldn't do shit
>teachers didn't care
>goes on for months
>anyway we weren't allowed mobile phones in our school
>he would always bring his to school and show off and kept it in his jacket pocket
>one time I found his jacket unattended
>the dumb cunt left his phone in there too
>I put his coat on the floor and just stamped on the pocket like 15 times
>phone is completely wrecked
>he can't tell the teacher since he would have to admit he had it when he wasn't allowed
>saw him crying on the way home from school

lmao take that Andrew you faggot
>>
>>35232837
https://soundgasm.net/u/Aster_4/F4M-High-School-Sucks-But-The-Bullies-Do-Too-AgeLets-make-a-DealBlowjobReluctantTurns-Cock-HungryPublicRevengeFacialFucking-Against-A-WallRapeNot-really-But-Just-In-Case
>>
>kid threw a ball at me
>it hit my leg and hurt
>same size, i was about 5'7 and he was 5'8.
>both weighed around 145
>he says "your mom"
>i punch the shit out of him
>he falls to the ground
>i look down at him while hes crying

never got messed with again
>>
File: 1486375138827.png (17KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486375138827.png
17KB, 861x758px
>>35241223

I'm proud of you

gdfgdgfdgdg
>>
I have one vague memory and you'll see why it's so vague in a minute. It was the one time I stood up for myself. Actually, now I think of it there was a second and a third time. Actually now all these memories are flooding, I always stood up for myself and it never worked out.

>be me
>be 10 or 12, primary school.
>kids making fun of me
>decide to smack one across the face
>get held down and the top and back of my head gets pummeled by multiple people.

>be me
>be 14 or 15
>junior high-school
>kids relentlessly picking on me
>tell them to stop
>they get worse
>yell at them to stop
>they get worse
>throw shit at them
>get told by the teacher that I need counseling

>be me
>be 16 or 17
>hanging out with friend
>go to mcdonalds at about ten pm and get a big mac each
>go outside to eat
>a group of 20 something males walks up and asks us for change
>we tell them no
>we each get sucker punched in the face

I have a few more juicier stories but comment too long.
>>
>>35241449

>be me
>be 12
>teachers constantly make a point to tell all the other kids how fucking smart I am
>thanks for all that alienation you fucking incompetent morons
>one kid takes it particularly badly
>tells me 'you think you're so smart'
>I said 'not really it's the teacher that says all that'
>this makes him madder for some reason
>picks up meter length ruler and begins attacking me with it
>teacher comes in with me backed in a corner
>we're each talked to individually
>we're both punished
>I ask why I'm being punished
>'namecalling'
>'he was picking on me though?'
>'yes but you called him a very bad name.'
>'what did i call him?'
>teacher visibly frustrated
>'it's a word that's very offensive to some people?'
>'what's the word?'
>'well, you called him a nigger.'
>'huh? what's a nigger?'
>remember... I'M FUCKING TWELVE
>'oh come off it Tim, you're smarter than that and I know it.'
>literally look up nigger in the dictionary
>it's not there, negro is
>the definition for negro is 'black, especially with reference to skin colour.'
>the bully was polynesian, by the way
>go to my teacher with the dictionary 'b-but... he is negro'
>more detention

one or two more... this shit is seriously making me suicidal, thanks guys.
>>
File: 1473707416861.jpg (12KB, 222x204px) Image search: [Google]
1473707416861.jpg
12KB, 222x204px
>be me
>manlet
>5th grader
>every morning everyone stands outside of the school before they let us in for some reason
>this kid andy would always take my hat and hold it above my head
>wouldnt give it back until we went inside
>did this for weeks and was increasingly getting worse, started calling me names, ect
>one day have enough and slam him in the stomach
>he falls to the ground and i kick the shit out of him repeatedly
>everyone watching and cheering
>chads and normies treat me decently the rest of the year
>didnt even get in trouble
>>
>>35241663
>be me
>be 13
>bullied by a girl in class
>the taboos against hitting girls are so bad that i just sit frozen while she wails on me
>she does this, a lot
>i can handle it, then she starts the psychological torture
>constantly getting in my business
>constantly offering unwarranted and unhelpful criticisms
>constantly talking down to me
>all the while she'll casually beat me in front of a classroom whenever the teachers fucked off for five minutes as they do once you're past the age of 10.
>tell teacher about it
>break down into tears because the teacher likes and trusts her more than me
>teacher says 'oh jeez, fine, i'll set up a session with the counselor'
>not sure what that's going to do but happy someone's being proactive about it.
>show up to the counselor meeting
>she's there
>she's already crying
>i'm in huge trouble
>bullying doesn't stop, teachers remain unconvinced that an overweight guy could be less popular than a promiscuous thirteen year old girl.

yeah so typing it all out makes me really angry. there are more stories like this but it's all this vague hodge podge of never seeing justice in my life. one time i was punched in the gut for being a smart ass but i sorta felt like i deserved it. plus i figured out how to deal with bullies of that sort: you ignore it. you hold back the tears and the anger, and you pretend like they didn't hit you at all. complete apathy humiliates them, and actually, strangely, causes them to respect you.
>>
>>35232837

i didn't stand up for myself until it was too late and i lost all my self respect and confidence because i lived abroad in the middle of nowhere in a 3rd world country, i had tuturs until i was 11 years old, i had 1 friend (well not really), my mother was foreign and she told me that all people in england are super intelligent like my father and that when they send me to boarding school i am to respect everyone there even the other students...

you can guess how that went.......

my juniour years were literally HELL
>>
>>35234159
Lmfao Anon you are a Beast, i'd be friends with you.
>>
>>35241828
it's like... these same people... they question 'why is there an epidemic of unmotivated boys?'

are you cunts for real? i can't have been the only one with these experiences. you've given me every reason to believe this society simply is not worth fighting for. even though i know it is, even though i know my experiences aren't universal, and that this society really is a good one, it doesn't change the fact that i've had my experiences and am a product of them.

all i exist for anymore is spite.

sometimes i laugh, and sometimes i cry, but these are transient. the one thing consistent through my life is a spiteful hatred towards authority figures that shouldn't have been so fucking blind toward my situation.
>>
>>35232837
because my boss will fire me.
>>
>>35241951

yes, you can at least see that we are the product of our experiences and we are doomed to them even if we have higher ideals and good intentions the things the negative things that have been inflicted to us esp. in our younger years seem to stick don't they?

our formative years are extremely important, if you are surrounded by shit and failures you are doomed it it, yet some low IQ, low potential nigger that gets adopted by some successful rich white liberals that is surrounded by so much positiveness, success, direction, guidance and hope can achieve much

sad isn't it?
>>
>>35242066

furthermore, i wonder just how many poor young white lives have been sacrificed so niggers and other assorted shit skins can come into our formerly white countries to 'find' success, (more like enabled by the liberal white elites) who have misdirected the societal energies away from whites as a whole and diverted it to their insular groups and to foreigners who come here now just so they can feel good about themselves how they aren't racists and constantly are moral virtue signalling

just how many poor young white lives have been wasted since the western countries allowed the filthy hordes of niggers to run rampant in our countries? how many aborted even before that?

it has got to be at least a billion or more by now
>>
File: Comfy NEETfrog.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy NEETfrog.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>35242006
Hahaha! Good joke you made there wagie! They say it's healthy to laugh at yourself every now and then.
>>
I kneed the bully in his back and messed up his back or something in middle school. Saw him years later with a fucked up twisted back. I was never caught though and he didnt remember it was me.
>>
File: 1488311060153.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488311060153.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
Because i cant make up fucking insults
>>
Because people laugh at you and call you a tryhard if you do.
>>
>>35238924
You made the right choice anon,very right choice,i have to keep writing this beacuse i dont want to get muted for 2 seconds,so heres some shit about me
Used to be a b tard
Eat atleast one half of a melon once a day
>>
>>35232837
But I did. I became the bully, the guy that shits up everyone else. Pretty much got on everyone's shitlist as I got into fights, stole from cafeteria, sabotaged the school etc. I mellowed out after I graduated though, and now I'm pretty low test and let people do what they want too much. Not sure if thats an improvement or not.
>>
>get bullied by popular guys
>fight back
>everyone hates you even more
>>
>>35232837
Because standing up for myself would've made it ten times worse, so that instead of mocking, laughing and pushing a bit every now and then, they would've beaten me to death. That is why I kept quiet about it and did not tell about it to anyone. It lasted for 9 years and ended as I was freed from the middle school. For most part.
>>
>>35233164
>I was a 4'6" little blonde girl
which of the three parts changed?
>>
>normies taunting me, throwing shit at me, snapping my strap, kicking my chair, yelling shit at me
>tell them to fuck off once
>WAOOOOAHH IT WAS JUST A JOKE XDD
>WOOAH GUYS ANON'S GONNA GO CRAZY
>normies repeat "fuck off" in a high pitched voice back at me over and over

I learned to just stare at the floor everywhere I went and not speak a word to anyone. It was pointless
>>
File: 1487896461356.jpg (34KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487896461356.jpg
34KB, 332x500px
>>35237900
>Switchblades
>first grade
>No true scotsman fallacy

Nah. He did try but to get others to sing but he looked like a big ol faggot, just like you do now. I prevented him for turning into that with a plastic fork.

Too bad you didn't do anything worthy of an actual response. Guess you're just another boring vapid faggot without any accolades.
>>
>>35232837
i did tho

punched that faggot right in the face

and now im not a pussy
>>
>>35233164
That sounds horrible. If there's school shootings, it's the sadistic f*ckheads of that type who should be shot in the head. Seriously.
>>
I honestly don't know. The thought that I could just bring a knife to school and stab the fuckers never hit me until much later. If I did that I'd probably be remembered as a hero, maybe not by normies but I know some would see me as a hero.
>>
>>35232837
It was me vs 21 people. Wtf was i supposed to do?
>>
>>35243950
>snapping my strap

What kind of strap are we talking here?
>>
>Me and my siblings were in middle school
>There's this highschooler that rides the bus named Zedd. He was held back a couple times, so he's practically a grown man.
>Whenever smaller kids would walk by, he'd hit them or hold them down until the bus driver went past their stop.
>Whenever he did this to us, I'd defend my siblings. But the next day, teachers would question us about it and say shit like, "Two wrongs don't make a right".
>They are willing to defends Zedd to the ends of the earth because he's a sportsball player.
>Years later, Zedd ODs on heroin
>His facebook page becomes a shrine of "Oh, he was such a good sportsball player! Oh we miss him!"
>I post my experiences with Zedd and how he would always pick on everyone on the bus. I end it with "I'm glad you're dead, Zedd."
>Ostracized in my adult life by a community that never grew out of highschool sportsball.
>>
>>35244199
Did you hold back your queer tears the way Zedd held you back on the bus
>>
I stood up

I had a real fascination with nature and animals in general as a kid
One day I found a fly as fuck thorn beetle and was playing with it at recess
A kid and his clique of two ass clowns rolled up on me and started making fun of me, because I was known as the "bug kid"
I didn't mind it because other kids usually didn't fuck with a guy who held spiders without fear, but these kids fucked up big time
They swatted the bug out of my hand and started kicking dirt at me after they stomped it, so I only did what came natural and unleashed my aspie rage.
It was fairly easy to ice the jokers, once I started to get fighty, two of the lil shits got flighty, and I was able to work myself into a 1v1 situation with each of them

The principal expelled me and sent me to a special school until 6th grade. That really fucked me up socially.
Special/alternative schools do not help kids. The shit that happens there is traumatizing and I developed a burning hate for downies, retards, thugs, and juvy jailbirds.
>>
File: 1461387911212.jpg (205KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1461387911212.jpg
205KB, 900x675px
>>35232837
>be bullied through all of my years of school
>get tired, decide that I am standing up for myself now
>slam a kid on the ground, teacher intervenes and stops the fight
>go back to my desk
>hear some girls whispering behind me
>"oh my god, Anon is so violent isn't he" "he is weird"
>people think I'm a psicopath now
>tfw you literally can't win
And you know what? if it were the more popular kids ganging up to beat me up instead, I don't think anyone would think they were violent - they would just find it funny. Not that they needed to be violent in order to bully or humiliate me.
>>
>>35244384
Please seek help before you shoot some place up
>>
>>35244199
I also got in a REAL fight one time.

>Hanging out with some friends at the library after school
>This little kid won't leave us alone
>We eventually tell him to fuck off. He damages one of my friend's property, so we physically push him away
>"I'm gonna tell my cousin on you!"
>Yeah, okay kid. Whatever. (Kids say that shit all the time.)
>My friends all go home, and I stay behind to read for a second before walking home
>Suddenly, I get hit in the side of the head
>As I'm regaining my composure, I realize that I'm surrounded by several grown adults
>"Ayy man, you been messin wit muh cousin?!"
>They start beating on me and shoving me down. Once I fall they start stomping on me
>I don't know what to do. I feel like my chest is going to cave in
>I actually have the thought, "They're going to kill you!"
>I do the only thing that comes to mind, I reach up for one guy's face
>I jam my thumb in his eye as hard as I can
>He starts screaming and they all turn to look at him
>I won't let go, I've got my thumb in his eye and I'm driving it in like a fuckin railroad spike
>The other guys pull me away and I use it as a moment to escape.
>I run home with a bruised rib.

>>35244264
Why the fuck would I cry?
>>
>be taller and fatter than every single kid
>some new in class guy dates to attempt bullying me
>beat him up
>nobody fucks with me

And now I spend my days watching anime porn
>>
>>35244384
It's true, anon.

If you don't defend yourself
>What a pussy

If you stand up for yourself
>He's unstable!

It's the same with women, too.
>He's just a beta cuck. I need a real man.
>Oh my god, he's so insensitive! He's abusive!
>>
>>35244421
>implying that I'm that weak
>implying that school bullying would be enough for me to snap
Nah, it just made me lonely and socially retarded.
>>
>>35237173
If they were ugly then this is sad. If they were hot then this is hot.

It's literally Stacy's logic.
>>
File: 1455804161879.png (152KB, 350x307px) Image search: [Google]
1455804161879.png
152KB, 350x307px
>>35232837
>bullied basically all through middle school
>me, btw
>one day some douche tries to pick on me while I'm walking to the bus
>tell him I'm really not in the mood
>douche continues
>punch him in the nose hard enough to make him give the "wait, what the fuck did you do?" face
>teacher saw
>suspended
>parents furious
>mfw
>>
File: 1464800459655.jpg (61KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1464800459655.jpg
61KB, 750x937px
>le fight back meme
>just make them all gang up and seriously attack you and then school gives you equal punishments because you hit too lol
Not all of us live in Liberia
>>
>>35237173
I actually knew a kid whose school life was made awkward by his large penis. (I'm sure everything's okay, now that he's an adult.)

But, word got out that he had a large dong. It would be brought up a lot among our classmates (because we were stupid kids that didn't know any better). I remember teachers looking at the class in horror and asking, "What? H-how do you know? Why are you talking about it?" and I remember a teacher one time looking at him afterwards and threatening to send him to the principal for sexual harrassment, despite him not even wanting to talk about it.

I remember in sex ed, he talked about how he couldn't get it fully hard the way that it was in porn, and that he was worried that he'd have erectile disfunction.

Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, there was this time that he accidentally bumped into a stacey's head while leaving the auditorium and she made a big deal about it and embaressed him.

I wonder how he's doing nowadays...
>>
It was a group of people all a year or three above me, at first I didn't fight and just ignored them but it got physical.
Not beatings but shoving me into walls and tripping me over, shit like that.
Whenever I did fight back I went for the 'leader', the guy who said the most shit and initiated most of it.
I shoved him to the ground, grabbed his throat and slammed him into the wall, shit like that at times.
All that happened was I got put in isolation and he got a slap on the wrist, even though I complained to the teachers several times about it before I ever fought back.
The system is fucked and just about everyone knows that, they either punish the wrong one more severely or punish them both equally.
>>
>>35232837
Cause I'm a timid skelly, personally I think it was mostly the skelly part
I knew other dudes like me who never got bullied, just cause they got blessed with stout wideman genetics so no one wanted to risk fucking with them
>>
>>35237173
What a bunch of f*cking retards.
>>
My bullies were advanced bullies. They'd use more psychological means than physical.
>>
File: why try.png (661KB, 848x900px) Image search: [Google]
why try.png
661KB, 848x900px
>>35237173
If the genders would reversed we'd have some kind of wristband dedicated to you
>>
File: 2834545643.png (324KB, 414x459px) Image search: [Google]
2834545643.png
324KB, 414x459px
>tfw the kid that bullied me had abusive parents, and made fun of him for it and eventually caused him to have a emotional breakdown

how quickly the tide turns
>>
>>35245865
>tfw one of my bullies killed his mother two years ago with a baseball bat
>>
>>35244003

>f*ckheads

Kill yourself.
>>
I couldn't have the heart to ever bully anyone. I was never bullied though.
>>
File: 1453432836710.jpg (142KB, 389x716px) Image search: [Google]
1453432836710.jpg
142KB, 389x716px
>>35232837
I never got bullied even though I had no friends.

One guy straight up told me that because I'm asian people don't pick on me because they think I know kung-fu or some shit.
>>
I was afraid and had no friends to back me up.

Now i'm 6'3" tall and have boxed for years and won many All -Ireland trophies. Every person who bullied me i see in town or at the bar and they're all midgets who act like they weren't horrible bastards.

I let it slide though, it was a long while back and theres no sense in fighting. I'm fitter, taller and have a cleaner conscience than them anyway, they're already feeling it.
>>
File: 1478689307961.jpg (143KB, 618x518px) Image search: [Google]
1478689307961.jpg
143KB, 618x518px
>>35244436
>being stomped on
>reach up to gouge
>somehow can reach an eye of a standing man from prone position
>arms stretch six feet because you're Michael Jordan in Space Jam

Did you cry because you dislocated those arms or what
>>
Used to bully some fat fuck every day simply because I could. I'd hunt him down at lunch time when I wasn't in the gym and ruin his day. At the last house party when we had finished our final exams, he came up to me while I was drinking and making out with my boyfriend. He tried to punch my boyfriend in the face but I caught his wrist and flipped out on him. Broke his nose and wrist, everyone started laughing at him for being such a weak cunt. He tried to run off across the gravel driveway and ended up slipping and falling over. Everyone laughed even harder. He ended up falling into a depression and not going to the fantastic university he had an unconditional offer with. Last I heard through the grapevine, he's put on even more weight and has severe joint issues.
>>
File: 1488135484829.jpg (97KB, 400x373px) Image search: [Google]
1488135484829.jpg
97KB, 400x373px
>it's this pasta again
>>
>>35232837
because i was 5'3 200lbs at the age of 14, it was literally impossible for me to fight back and nothing i said was ever taken seriously by anybody
>>
File: 1484711630387.jpg (58KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484711630387.jpg
58KB, 600x800px
>>35246288
>>35246199

Hot girls are best bullies.
>>
>>35232837
You need confidence and self-respect. These aren't traits that appear out of fucking no-where.

Remember r9k pls dnt have kids
>>
>>35246321
I'm a guy 2bh ngl
>>
>>35245921
I have no reason to kill myself. But there's a reason to kill your kind of brainless morons, especially when they are making a mistake of defending other brainless morons like you just did with that bunch of mindless retards. Humanity will be better without your kind.
>>
File: 1486666530381.jpg (14KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1486666530381.jpg
14KB, 350x350px
>>35246199
>>35246346
Get the fuck out you mentally ill faggot
>>
File: 1467962912257.gif (1MB, 350x308px) Image search: [Google]
1467962912257.gif
1MB, 350x308px
>>35246307
Did you play Space Marines at your local hobby shop?

Did you wear a Wu Tang hat everytime you went?
>>
>>35246346
Are you admitting to being a fag? Can fags be bullies these days?
>>
>>35246364
i liked dawn of war a lot and i had a wutang shirt not a hat
>>
>>35246362
;)

>>35246389
Haven't been in high school for a couple of years now, but I imagine that gays would be untouchable in the current political climate. I was untouchable because I am a big guy 4 u and fatty didn't dare raise a finger.
>>
>>35232837
I did, and I got smashed against a wall by some obnoxious richfag cunt.

Not doing it again, but after HS thankfully it stops.
>>
>>35246321
This is the best way to punish a hot girl bully
>>
>>35232837
I did once and I almost choked the fag lol
it was weird because I'm a scrawny fuck who can barely throw punches but apparently he had some sort of issues with breathing or some shit like that
>>
>>35246346
My statement still stands. Why did you have it out for him in particular? What did he ever do to you?
>>
>>35233226
Pretty similar experience, was a huge prick to everyone to get laughs attention (class clown shit n stuff), matured and I only have a few people I really talk to now.
>>
>>35245921
Oh sorry, I thought you were commenting my post were I said something about the brainless bunch of idiots harassing that one guy just for big penis...

Here's the right reply:

If you say what you just said, as a reply to someone thinking that the sadistic bully f*ckheads should be shot in the head, you should be done the same. I hope you will die in the next school shooting or other type of massacre. You are one of those who deserve it, not some random people at the street.
>>
>>35246478
He was like 130kg obese at 16-18. Stank like shit. Tried so hard to crack jokes and make friends while everyone cringed. Plus he was on the bursary because his dad died of cancer or something. There was just something about him that made you want to punch him in the face.

I wouldn't be surprised if he comes on here 2bh

>>35246447
>big guy 4 u

Learn to fucking read, you stupid cunt.
>>
File: 1467418427578.jpg (191KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467418427578.jpg
191KB, 1080x1080px
>was a junior in HS riding the bus
>middle school kid sat next to me
>would play his handheld nintendo thing constantly and leave the volume up
>told him to stop several times because it aggravated me
>he started doing this on purpose
>one day one of his friends said
>"dude you realize anon could probably kill you will one punch, right?"
>am reminded that i'm huge especially compared to this kid
>next day at the bus stop i tell him to stop or else
>he laughs and makes the beeping noises in my face
>grab him by his backpack straps and throw him into a tree
>he's so shocked he starts crying
>didn't get in trouble and he stopped playing his stupid game on the bus
i always got bullied by younger kids
>>
File: 1486603538298.webm (827KB, 672x504px) Image search: [Google]
1486603538298.webm
827KB, 672x504px
>>35246512
>There was just something about him that made you want to punch him in the face.
kinda like me talking to you
>Learn to fucking read, you stupid cunt.
go lose some weight first fatty
literally kill yourself you 5 year old meme spewing cumgargler
>>
>>35246550
lmao calm down tubby, no need to get your tits in a twist
>>
File: 1485361351647.jpg (109KB, 624x531px) Image search: [Google]
1485361351647.jpg
109KB, 624x531px
>>35246567
>faggot uses the "no u" argument
every time
>>
>>35246595
You're really upset over the story of me bullying a fat kid, aren't you? Calm down lad, think of some lovely jam donuts from Greggs or something.
>>
All bullies should be killed or at least put to jail to suffer a life long sentence. If you are trying to destroy other people through bullying just to gain more power and space to your own self, you do not deserve to live yourself, at least not as a part of society. We should do something about this, to base a world wide underground organization for bully removal or something. Counts adult bullies as well. Bullies are right from the Satan, they do not deserve to live.
>>
>>35232837
because self defense gets you in trouble in school
>>
>>35232837
Despite being a robot, I was always the biggest kid in class, so I was never physically bullied. I was a ghost all through grade school.
>>
File: 1468142632173.png (416KB, 599x507px) Image search: [Google]
1468142632173.png
416KB, 599x507px
>>35246567
>>35246512

I think you secretly wanted to bang him but you can't come to terms with that due to gays needing child like bodies.

Did he remind you of your papper
>>
>>35246512
You're clearly one of the f*ckheads who should be shot right away. How do you even live with yourself, you psychopathic filth? First you bully someone, wanting to even bunch his face just because he is fat, then if someone blames you for it, or the target defends himself, you attack to make them silent. Seriously, you should be ended. Rather slowly and painfully.
>>
>>35232837
>get bullied
>if you stand up for yourself you get suspended or expelled

>tell teacher
>teacher doesn't do anything about it

The only way my bullying effectively stopped was when I went to the schools "safe space" and told a counselor, but after that everyone fucking knew you snitched and it went from bad to worse, highschool sucked

tl;dr Better to get suspended than be a bitch
>>
>>35246692
Nah I'm only into twinks and traps.Sometimes some masc muscle dudes.

>>35246700
My only regret about bullying him is that I didn't do it hard enough to make him fail his exams. However at least he never ended up at uni and is still living with his mum so his life is over.
>>
>>35246733
>My only regret about bullying him is that I didn't do it hard enough to make him fail his exams. However at least he never ended up at uni and is still living with his mum so his life is over.

Do you want to die today or tomorrow?
>>
>>35246759
I've got lectures until 4pm then I'm free after that x
>>
>>35246733
>Twinks
>traps
>childlike bodies

Choose three, pedo.

Choose
>>
>>35246787
>twinks
>traps
>femboys

ok chosen 3
>>
File: 1315416625576.jpg (21KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1315416625576.jpg
21KB, 640x619px
>implying I didn't throw a big ass brick at delano's back head for pickpocketing my wallet
I got in trouble with the police but they let me go cause I have aspergers
Feelsgood
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>you Laughed along with the bullies to pretend the jokes didn't hurt but they really killed you inside
>>
>>35232837
Because I thought this is normal, because I thought I could be their friend, when I laugh and act as if this all is just a funny little joke friends do to each other. Little did I know that I would turn out a submissive omega cuckold as a result.
Also, the guy on the bus had a fucking huge pocket knife. Not that I'd expect this little shit he was 2 years younger than me to shank me on a packed bus, but it is scary after all, not to mention the dudes that were with him. They were big guys.
>>
>>35232837
I got bullied for being hairy.At first I was really self-conscious about it and I cried every day, but then I just learned to not care and even started to display it(unlike before where I tried to hide it).They realised I'm not affected by their words anymore so they just left me alone.I guess you could call it ''stand up''.
>>
I used my lunchbox as a makeshift flail. No one got seriously hurt and it stopped.
>>
>>35232864
This.

Disagreeing with people makes them dislike you. Ergo, fighting against someone bullying you makes them dislike you even more.

People suck.
>>
>>35246780
It would be your last lecture, if I knew you. Keep it in your mind, that you are one of the worst stains of filth humanity will ever have. I just read how you described how you bullied that fat guy just because you could, ruinining his day. And now you probably think in your retarded filthy head that it was just okay, because in the end, he hit your boyfriend. It does not make it okay in any way. I hope someone here recognizes you, so that we can add you up on the list of filth to be removed. You certainly do not deserve to live, not after the way you told how you bullied someone just becase you could and how you are even happy he did not get into a uni while you are there. You and your kind needs to be ended. You have no place among humanity.
>>
>>35232847
I got beaten up and pissed on. Couple of weeks later I snapped and slammed his head so hard off a wall I cracked his skull. Don't regret whatsoever.
>>
>>35247186
That was a right thing to do. I mean it. All bullies should be beated the hell out of them.
>>
File: 1485276326255.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485276326255.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>35232837
I stood up for myself all the time, but being a goofy autist that made it even funnier to them.
>>
File: 1487974999155.gif (308KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1487974999155.gif
308KB, 500x376px
>>35232837
I didn't stand up for myself
I just stopped caring
I embraced what they were making fun of me for mostly and made it a joke.
Everybody's so fucking soft now
>>
>>35246796

You got raped early on like Milo did and now you want to do the same to children or men with child like bodies.
>>
Because by the time I was confident enough to do that, I had developed a bullying fetish so I didn't want them to stop.
>>
>>35234199
The bullying in my workplace was done by those who got a lot of promotions and power and who could get away with it because they produced the most. They were dishonest people in terms of work ethic and always cut corners, but were popular with management and gave results that looked good. I know the culture that made them successfull was created to make money for those at the top. They stand above the bloodbath and collect the spoils.
>>
>>35246328
You have to act upon the feelings welling up inside you.
>>
>>35240329
True, it's downright pathetic.
>>
>>35232837
But I do I never had problems with bullies
>>
>>35232847
Someone got stabbed in the neck at my old high school just a couple years ago.
>>
File: 1483469817636.jpg (39KB, 472x645px) Image search: [Google]
1483469817636.jpg
39KB, 472x645px
>>35238924
>literally rape him behind the bike shed
Maybe that was a bit far, what kind of sicko would stand there and film that shit
>>
>>35234108
Was the Benny hills theme playing while this unfolded?
>>
>>35248035
And they too belong to the kill list. As well as all the adult bullies.

One of the worst thing about adult bullies is, that they know how to make their target look guilty. As a matter of fact, guilt making, judging and condemning are the most popular means of bullying among adults. First, the bullies choose a proper target, like someone who is an outsider, or thinks differently, then they start to interpret the target's behaviour in the most negative way possible, to be able to judge and condemn and so destroy one of their rivals. Most of them, as there are many of them usually, are not aware of what they are doing, but mistakently think that the target is the bad guy, based on their own misinterpretations. Then again, part of them, the initiating force, is fully aware of what's happening, using others against that one chosen target. So it's a lot more complicated and harder to detect than with children or youth.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.