[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I gave a girl my number yesterday. Will she contact?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: img_6087.jpg (79KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
img_6087.jpg
79KB, 540x568px
I gave a girl my number yesterday. Will she contact?
>>
dunno, maybe
>>
You'll have to give us more information if you want an actual estimate.
>>
File: 1452482638317.gif (196KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452482638317.gif
196KB, 500x500px
>>35232719
|N|\N\ |N| |O||O||O||O|
|N| \N\ |N| |O| |O|
|N| \N\ |N| |O| |O|
|N| \N\|N| |O||O||O||O|
>>
>yesterday
Yeah no
She's not interested
>>
>>35232719
Your digits are shit. Very unlikely.
>>
>>35232768
alright well, time to kill myself

I'm a disappointment to god and my parents
>>
>>35232768
Stupid newfag fucking that up. I bet you can't even triforce.
>>
>>35232729
>I go in for laser hair removal about once a month
>all girls working there
>they are mostly friendly
>one of them is this 9/10
>every time I have an appointment with her, we talk as if we are close friends
>she gets pretty playful with me
>yesterday I was with her for ~30 minutes
>we had lots of good conversation
>on my way out, I give her my number

I just don't know if she was just being polite, or if she was actually into me. She is pretty busy with work, so she may just be waiting till she has free time...
>>
>>35232827
Women don't talk to men they don't like. I'm just saying you have a shot. I still wouldn't get your hopes up she might not be interested in you as a serious partner. She might have one already.
>>
>>35232860
well we talked about our lives a lot, and she told me about her awkward dates she had with guys on tinder, and wishes guys would just ask her out in person...
>>
>>35232898
That's a pretty solid hint. I think you did the right thing giving her your number. Actually I might have just asked her right then and there. If she thinks you're worth it, I think she'll call.
>>
No, dive into M E M E S
and forget your pain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLSBx1C8WtM
>>
>>35232719
Never give your number. Always make them give you their number. You'll know it she's interested when you call it up after a day or two and its actually her that picks up.
>>
>>35232827
Watch you go in to get your pubes trimmed next time and find out you're banned for sexual harrassment
>>
>>35232898
>>35232962
Yup, as soon as she said that you should have asked her out right there. Gotta risk it to win my friend. Nothing to lose even if she says no.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.