[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it feels empowering to manipulate girls into being obsessed with you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1475783051939.jpg (34KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1475783051939.jpg
34KB, 570x570px
im no longer surprised why girls do it all the time themselves
>>
>>35232603
How do you do such a thing wise manipulanon
>>
>>35232610
when you ignore people they think you have a higher value than them

even if you have no value.
>>
How do you know they're obssed with you? You sure?
>>
>>35232748
how do you even talk to someone to the point where you can ignore them without them just going "fuck it" and ignoring you back permanently?
>>
Girls seem to get obsessed at lower rates than men- it seems strange that you'd be able to find multiple girls with this temperament.
>>
File: 1463140422210.jpg (92KB, 676x575px) Image search: [Google]
1463140422210.jpg
92KB, 676x575px
>>35232799
not OP, but it's a special kind of ignoring, and it doesn't work on just anyone

you have to act like you're preoccupied with something and every now and then allude to that

my life in middle and early high school was like an anime because of this

I didn't realize until after the fact that I had had a harem of more or less attractive girls that would go out with me if I had been able to ask, but now I'm here
>>
File: itk8.jpg (61KB, 472x662px) Image search: [Google]
itk8.jpg
61KB, 472x662px
>>35232799
thats the trick

you have to not be complete garbage at the same time
>>
>>35232856
you clearly dont get girls
>>
>>35232934
That's why OP came to make this troll thread.
Ignoring girls doesn't work. I've done it on accident and not on purpose. The only people I've ignored on purpose were just people that are toxic. Toxic people are probably the only ones that are going to be weird about being obsessive and weird about it.
>>
>>35232934
No, I have a girl friend. I'm just saying that i've seen far less women doing obsessive, creepy stalker behaviour than men.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.