[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /r9k/, To all the lonely girls (male) here: This handsome

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: styx glasses.png (752KB, 1150x692px) Image search: [Google]
styx glasses.png
752KB, 1150x692px
Alright /r9k/, To all the lonely girls (male) here: This handsome Motherfucker with a 10.2 inch dick is on the market again.

If you are into memes, cats, politics, reading and black magic send your loveletters to Tarl Warwick in Vermont, USA. First contact gets a free MRE candlelight dinner. That would be all, peace out.
>>
>>35232052
>That would be all, peace out.

Have you ever noticed that he ends his talks really abruptly be for he says that and signs off? Like there's no sense of concluding or winding down, he just randomly decides to stop talking at some point.

I can't be the only person who's noticed this.
>>
He looks like a guy I used to work with who was obsessed with/in love with me and would follow me around the store we worked at, hitting me with things. He also bought research chemicals from china and sold them as "normal" drugs.
>>
>>35232052
>This handsome Motherfucker
hahahahah no.
>>
>>35232145
Post your ugly mug or stfu

Ladies (male) love me and I'm a published author, you're just a lonely virgin neckbeard who doesn't even have a successful YouTube channel!

Ha!
>>
>>35232174

If this really is you, can you explain why you end your videos so abruptly?
>>
>>35232283
A stipulation of the soul pact.
>>
>>35232122
I'm a girl toooooooOoO! Let's be BFFs and obliquely reference our gender on /r9k/ together!
>>
>>35232321
The "followed me around with a can of air freshener, hitting me repeatedly" doesn't really work without the context of "because this is his idea of expressing the fact that he wanted me to be his gf".
Sorry if this post has upset you.
>>
>>35232374
Unless he wanted you to be his gf (male)
>>
bump! tee hee
>>
>>35233185
This is styx.
I can tell.
>>
>>35232052
Wrong on all counts.

Styx only posts on /pol/. R9k wouldn't be crazed enough for him.
>>
I-I honestly find him cute to be honest.
>>
File: styx with knife.jpg (143KB, 665x665px) Image search: [Google]
styx with knife.jpg
143KB, 665x665px
Tarl is a gentleman and an occult scholar. He always dresses in style, is a prolific book author with steady income, grows his own food and lives in his own house. One of the best and most knowledgeable political commentators on youtube right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_yalQP1fKg
>>
>>35234904
Look at the doxx posted earlier.

He lives in his parents trailer lmao
>>
>>35232122
>looks like

Are you SURE it wasn't Tarl himself?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.