[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who might never read it. Address it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 34

File: 1488173113706.jpg (34KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1488173113706.jpg
34KB, 640x425px
Write a letter to someone who might never read it. Address it and sign it with initials.
>>
File: geeksquads.jpg (108KB, 495x350px) Image search: [Google]
geeksquads.jpg
108KB, 495x350px
Dear Romeos,

Can you sex me? Thanks!
>>
>>35231381
Dear Tina

It's been so long you've come here to Minneapolis, your family misses you, all your friends miss you and I wonder where you are when I sleep at night. The nights are so cold without you now, I'm sorry for how I hurt you.

With love, KD
>>
File: 1488268321232.jpg (445KB, 1417x945px) Image search: [Google]
1488268321232.jpg
445KB, 1417x945px
D,

I love hanging out with you. It's always the best part of my day. I want to make you happy.Pls keep bossing me around

S
>>
>>35231381
Dad,

Sorry if I disappoint you. And sorry if I disappointed you in the past. I always looked up to you despite your flaws and craziness. It's because I knew you were a great man and you always had the best intentions for us. So please forgive me if I fail you. But do know that I am trying the best that is possible for me right now. These are hard times for me. And though I know my struggle is nothing compared to the hardships you have been through, my personal challenges are overwhelming for me. Unto victory or unto death, I will always try to make you and mom proud. Thank you for everything.

With Love,
Your grateful son
>>
Family and Friends,

I'm sorry I gave up on everything. I couldn't foresee my success in the future and was brought down bny my overwhelming failures as of late. Thank you all for being a part of my life, and I hope to eventually see all of you where I am going now.

I'm sorry for the mess.
MS
>>
Brooke
I'm sorry if I seemed mean, I'm sorry if I hit you to hard. You told me you liked it rough and I had never been in that situation. I thought you were serious and still can't tell if you were or weren't. I feel like I scared you when I touched you. I didn't want to hurt you. I'm not even that into rough stuff, I just didn't want you to leave. I thought it was kinda gross when you asked me to drink myself and I thought you were kidding. I still don't know if I would but you should have just told me if you didn't like anything. I told you to tell me to stop if I had to.

You aren't my longest run girl, you weren't my first. But you were my favorite and you really knew how to draw and your writing was wonderful. I wish I could have been everything for you.

Brandon
>>
You guys know I don't really like Lolita shit right? The youngest girl I ever had interest in was 17, and her 18th birthday was 3 months from then. I was 5 years older than her. She is 25 now. She has been through college, gotten a real job, and is old enough to be a mother now.

The girl I have the hots for now is also 25. Just because I like tiny ladies with small frames doesn't mean I want to fuck underage girls. There is a difference between looking youthful and being youth.

How does this make me a pedo? Are women like Lauren Mayberry just suppose to live a life of no one ever finding them beautiful or sexy out of fear of being called a pedo just because of the way they were born? They aren't dressing up in little school girl uniforms or acting like a child. That shit is creepy.

I have an uncanny ability to tell a girls age. Even if she looks younger than she is I can still somehow guess her exact age. Ask my ex's about this. We fucking did that shit for fun. They would show me pictures of girls and I would tell them their exact age.

Are you worried that I will fuck a bunch of underage girls and get in trouble with my new fame? Because a bunch of underage girls want to fuck the shit out of me like I'm a boy band?

How can ya'll know so much about me and then know nothing about me at the same time? All these posts being made about pedo, lolita natalie portman, posting young girls photos, having them on my twitter and facebook fucking EVERYWHERE?

I can like a photo for it's artist merits separate from sexuality. Or want to use a photo as reference =/= painting the ACTUAL person in the photo. People like my work because it's empowering to women and not as sexual objects. I can view women as both a man and a woman because it turns out... I am both a man and a woman.
>>
File: IMG_1815.jpg (39KB, 425x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1815.jpg
39KB, 425x525px
>>35231889
Are you a schizophrenic?
>>
>>35231916
No darlin, I'm a beast.
>>
Hey A,

I feel a little disappointed right now. A feeling, that's really surprising, right? Anyways, part of me wants to move on and continue to grow, but the other part of me is still stuck thinking back to the time I had with you. You made me feel less like an anomaly in the clockwork of this earth and I thank you for that. The warmth and comfort you shared with me draws me back in during times of stress, as a result I get lost in my past and struggle the grow or change. If I can find a way to properly deal with stress instead of coming back to my memories of you for comfort, maybe I can achieve my goals. Maybe I can finally write that book, or fall in love with someone and make that band, maybe I can finally influence the world like I've always felt was my purpose. I think this letter is the first sign of positive growth, the first moment I'm moving past you. I can actually feel a little bit right now, and it's exciting. Again, thank you for what you gave me, I hope you have a nice week.

S.
>>
E
you know what you still are
C
>>
>>35231381
dear paola i want u to fucking die i hate u fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u fuck u
words cant even describe the extent to which i hate ur stupid fat ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>35231381
S
Well, it's Wednesday again, which means I saw you up at the coffee shop again. I'm starting to get over the idea of asking you out, since I'm not exactly anyone's type right now. Still, singing I See Fire was good though we didn't know how the rest of it went (I actually really enjoy Ed Sheeran's shit and we should actually learn to sing one of his things later) and I noticed you doing something similar to what I did when we saw the movie (moving closer to me to gauge my comfort level with being touched). Might not actually be what you were doing but I did feel you getting closer and I liked that.

I would go out with you at the drop of a hat, but I think for right now I'm cool with just talking and singing.

Until I feel like I have a chance with you again, I'm alright with being a friend. I've made my peace.

Nice meeting up again, learn to fucking project senpai
C
>>
File: 1467685415469.jpg (207KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467685415469.jpg
207KB, 692x960px
>>35232017
>Ed Sheeran
>>
File: drumpf.jpg (9KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.jpg
9KB, 480x270px
Dear Mr. Trump

Please do not build a wall. Illegal immigration is a time-honored American Tradition. The founding fathers would be rolling in their graves. The people of Mexico and South America are our friends.

Concerned,
Anon
>>
Can you see the way I'm happy and the story that is ending and my final place to be, with some quiet endlessly? Can you show me one more time
Just where to go? Forgive me, for leaving you alone. Forgive me, for not staying any more
>>
>>35232295

Trump old boy, you're doing a fine job. Hope to see that dazzling smile more often. Don't let the press or the polls get to ya. Catch ya on YouTube sometime

Schizofriend
>>
>>35231381
Dear K

i've looking forward to this Thursday since last week

please dont fucking cancel last minute like you did last time

thank you

good evening
>>
I understand why you had to do what you did. I understand what your purpose in all of this was and it was not you who was in control. I forgive you, I forgive all the puppets.

I would love to see all of you for just one more time and give you all what you wish from me. To give each of you a day just with me, to have me all for yourself. To share one more day in the fantasy that we lived. To say the words we couldn't say.

To say goodbye... a real goodbye.

To the puppet masters....

You have quite the amends to make. Not just to me but for all that have had so much taken from us.
>>
File: IMG_6155.jpg (93KB, 620x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6155.jpg
93KB, 620x588px
>>35232182
He's the most robot-looking Chad out there and I respect him for that

Also his version of Wayfaring Stranger is fun as fuck to do with an a cappella group/alone with looping software.
>>
I miss you.
I know I fucked up whatever we had and I know if I had the privilege of talking with you again it wouldn't be the same. I get why you blocked me, but the truth is (and I'm sure you know this) I'm selfish and I can't stand your distance.

I miss you dearly and I just want to fall asleep with you and whisper nice things to you.

I don't know how to tell you this and to be honest, I'd probably be too scared even if I could.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8

Going to be free, and move among the stars.

You know... there's something about blue.
>>
Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie, too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus, too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan

Couldn't resist Tbh pham :^)
>>
>>35232632
Iktf, Eminemposting just feels good
>>
1/2
Now you see, this is whats wrong with the world. Marshall, you sir are an idiot, and I usually don't say that. Open your eyes man, your just feeding the coorperate fire brother. Here you have Microsoft, owned by Bill Gates himself, the richest man on the planet in some eyes, and your giving him more money? Buying a wireless controller for $70 (when they first came out, prices vary), and the standard batteries that came with the controller only lasted 3 days, and I've tried every other battery and they usually lasted about only 1 day. The average price of batteries here costs anywhere around $5 for a pack of 4. So then, after realizing this just isn't gonna work, we're told that there is a battery charger, which costed $20. Yes it works alright, but guess what most people didn't know at the time? There is a way to use your X-Box 360 controller on the PC (without buying special programs). But guess what happens when you try to hook your battery charger to the USB port on your computer, then go trough Install Wizard and set everything up? NOTHING. Come to find out, Wireless controllers with the battery charger DO NOT classify as a wired controller, so the computer only recognised it as a charger, therefore:
>>
>>35232691
2/2
IT'S NOT COMPATIBLE WITH A PC. And not to meantion, when you use the controller to turn on the game (which takes forever I might add), it's a random toss up of which controller is going to be 1st player. But this seems a little bias ay? Well heres where people like you come into play. Because you, and other people who think the same way, Microsoft limited the production of wired controllers, therefore not many places had them. So people like me couldn't find wired controllers and had to go through all this mess. Everyone gets so hyped up about wireless components, new texting phones, and social networking/blogs, GIMME A BREAK. The whole world is retarded for all I care. Heres where it boils down to, the basic breakdown of the original question. Whats better, wired or wireless. Wired- Computer compatibility-Yes, Wireless-No. Wired-Cheap, Wireless- Expensive, Wired- no batteries, Wireless- needs batteries and or battery charger kit, Wired- works no matter what, Wireless- objects can obstruct signal, Wired- Recognises player values, Wireless- Random player value. The only thing good about a wireless controller is the fact you can use it from a farther distance than a wired controller, which is utter stupidity because how far do people really have to be to play a game? What is the real perpose of having a wireless controller is my question.
>>
Hey B,

It's been a while and by all means I should be over you, but I'm haunted by the idea that I won't be getting a happy birthday by you. Probably moreso than not receiving a happy Valentines day. I have lots of new friends now but I still feel alone. That feeling was gone for a while, pretty much entirely, then you invaded my dreams, then my life. It was nothing more than a vignette but it made me happy, hearing your voice, hearing your smile, hearing you tell me how you wanted to talk to me in the morning. Sure you were an asshole as you were sometimes, but it was you, and even when you hated me your speaking melted me. I say "asshole" specifically because whenever you called me that you had such a way of saying that word, I don't know, now i'm forever gonna associate you with the word "asshole", the same way I associate you with snow, or the color yellow, or breathing.

good night my love lost, you know when my birthday is, it's always been a matter of contention with you what it made me.
>>
There is just so much and the things go back so far in time.

Either this is divine intervention or my life truly was completely fabricated. Everything including my personality, my character, my likes, dislikes, my thoughts, things I relate to. My entire life is nothing more than an extreme experiment and designed fate. A tool to be used for control.

How is this possible? What is the real world like out there? What kind of technology do we truly possess in this world? What kind of knowledge do we have about the human mind and it's functions? Can we view people's dreams, can they be altered? Can we download memories and view them? Can you alter them? Can they intercept the information from my senses and view them from my perspective? Touch, sound, sight, taste, smell...

What can they do to the human body? How can they alter it, do they have the cure to the diseases in me? Can they fix my mind? The diseases in my body I was born with?

The real world, what is it like? How many more are like me? Do they have their own shows, their own trials they go through in order to be used just like me?

Am I the first of my kind?

Is this all a simulation? Do none of you actually exist?

The weight of the entire world is on my shoulders... how true is this statement? What, exactly, is at stake here?

JFK, moon landings, Roswell, 9/11, Zimmerman... the conspiracy to assassinate me to cause social unrest in the USA. You needed the son of Hitler to create a poetic message of love, peace, and understanding. To have me unite the people of America, of the world... to avoid all out war. Are the world leaders really this inept, is there a new powder keg akin to ww1 really about to be set off?

I ask for so little in return... just... knowledge. (and drugs really. Yay drugs).
>>
Dear 4 Chan:

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using 4chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day.
>>
Renee is dead. I know this now.

How did she go? Overdose? Hanging? Was it because of me? Could she not deal with the guilt of all she did to me? Or was it because of the awful things I said? It's my fault, isn't it? She was going to kill herself before she met me and because of me she's now dead.

I know she's dead. I hate you all for making me miss her funeral. Is she buried here, at Mt Hope?

Was she a transvestite as well?

This is why you all pushed me from her. Why I should forget about her.

That's what the tom petty song was about. To be an angel watching me. She is dead.

The time I told my mother "I won't kill myself, even if Renee is dead." and she started to cry, asking me "Do you promise me?"

That quiet sadness I would see in her eyes when I talk about her. The way she would be talking to me normal and then be silent while looking away when I talk about my time in Mexico.

All of her posts are fake, I can see this. All of her art being posted is old. You have artists take her old works and polish them up a bit recently, to make me think she was still alive but I never believed it.

She killed herself because of me.

I killed her.

I am inherently evil. Who I am is a mistake and I was a burden, I was a curse to every one.
>>
>>35233128
or...

was she murdered? Did the cartels fucking kill her because of me? Because...

They slit her throat. The painting uploaded from her first post...

Is this what fucking happened?

this is why my mom doesn't find it funny that mexico is trying to assassinate me. I think it's fucking hilarious that mexico/cartels are out to murder me for me bringing down the drug traffickers in sandiego/san ysidro. I find it hilarious that I mr Magoo'ed the cartels.

But the way my mom reacts when I say it, she doesn't find it funny at all. Not even as a joke. She reacts in such a way that something terrible had happened...

And that's because they murdered Renee.

I swear to fucking God if that is what I happened I will fucking end Mexico. I will use all my money, my fame, my power, my influence to drop a hammer so fucking hard on them that it'll make the Spanish invasion look trivial.
>>
>>35233111
>comperable
It's comparable.
No offense, but you seem like a cunt; you take memes too seriously. Don't browse this site if you can't handle the memes.

Gifted intelligence squandered with a path in marketing. You have it all, yet you pursue selfish desires of greed.
Or perhaps it's an American thing to gloat and sign one's life away to a shopping list.
>>
dear a,

you probably won't read this as it is now 9 am and you dont browse 4chan at work but please fucking talk to me. i miss you.

c
>>
A

I learnt nothing from your fobby ching chong dumbass in all thd time I've known you so fuck off back to Taiwan you disgusting prostitute. You are ugly and physically repulsive get plastic surgery for your deformed face already it is a turn off.
I will never be accomplished in life because of you and your worthless existence.

S
>>
K
I feel awful that I've ruined our friendship. Crushes are shit when you get them on your best and only friend.
We'll never have what we had 5 months ago again. I'm trying my hardest to stay friends but I don't know what you're doing. Have you given up on me? I hope not.
C
>>
So when are you guys going to introduce me to Kitty Bunny? I really look forward to meeting her. She seems super light hearted and adorable online. I don't know a damn thing about her, her past, or what it means when she says she is upside down, the wrong way round. I don't really care because she looks like a lady, sounds like a lady, and acts like a lady.

If she is just a stripper/escort/whatever I do not care. That doesn't mean she isn't a person and that she doesn't have her own character. I really really don't agree with that kind of life style but I am not going to judge someone for it. If she is with me then I am going to try my best to change her mind on it, to show her that romantic love is very much real and your body is something special only to be given to those you trust. I will expect her to be as loyal to me as I am to her while she is with me.

She could be a super spy working for the CIA/NSA/FBI/ILLUMINATI for all I know tasked to protect me and watch over me. I know my situation and I know that I will never find true love. I know the dangers of me finding a "regular" person are incredibly risky both for the girl and for me. They could be working for another organization just as well. Best to have someone that is in the same situation as me, vetted completely, and trustful.

I'm going to assume she was chosen with compatibility in mind and is a willing participant. I will go into this just like I have in the past... with respect and earnest intentions. I have said this before but just because this is what it is I do not presume to own her, have expectations from her, and will not be angry at all if she doesn't want anything to do with me after meeting me. I'm just excited to spend time with her, to get to know her, and have someone to share the world with. If shes honest with me and is just being herself then I will be so happy.

If she ends up genuinely liking me, even as far as genuinely falling in love with me... then... I don't know.
>>
>>35233839
It's probably just very easy for me to fall madly and deeply in love. It's not just physical beauty I care about. I just love to learn about other people and hearing their views of the world. Hearing what they think about the arts, painting, music, film, and I love discussing those things so much. I find educated women to be incredibly sexy and women that have their own strong views of subjects, willing to discuss them and not get upset if my views are dissimilar. I don't want to be with someone that is exactly like me. I want someone to share new things with and have them share new things with me.

I know she probably won't be with me for long. She probably has a contract to fulfill like everyone else and then she's free to live her life of fame and fortune however she pleases. I don't want her to leave if she genuinely does fall in love with me and wants to be with me. It should be her choice and her choice alone.

I also know that my mental illness is going to get worse. I know that I am very sick and in some years I will become incredibly difficult to be with. I know my mind will begin to go, my ability to paint will be completely gone, and eventually I'll be more like a child than a woman. I will be a burden and it will happen while Kitty Bunny is still young. In 7-10 years I'm going to be nothing more than dead weight.

So she will be long gone before that happens. It's hard... knowing I have a shelf life. Why would anyone want to fall for a love that will die before their life has even begun?

I'm not expecting love anymore.
>>
File: 1486016482847.jpg (83KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1486016482847.jpg
83KB, 393x325px
S,

You gave me the opportunity and I fucking blew it. To be honest, I'm actually not very prepared for that exam. With that on my mind, trying to emotionally process that situation was difficult.

This may all be just some fantasy interpretation in my head (and all of that was complete coincidence) -- but in case of the tiniest chance that it's not:

I really like you; please give me another chance. I'll do the best I can, but I'm autistic and scared. Very few people ever approach me. I barely talk; not because I don't want to, but because I somehow always manage to fuck up everything I want to say.

Please save me.

B
>>
>>35233930
and I know I can't have children. I'm going to be forced to remove my ability to reproduce in order to kill what I am. To make sure that my life can never happen to another human being ever again.

To end a 70 year long conspiracy and cover up. To end an incredibly large burden on the world.

I am the unwanted legacy of the most well known name in all of human history. The worst evil to ever exist, that will ever exist. I am the biggest mistake to ever live.

Because of this I have been robbed of my life. It would have been better for everyone involved if I were aborted or killed shortly after birth. No one should have let me exist and I'm unsure as to why they let me. Most people might say they wish they were never born, that the world would be a better place without them but I am the one person that can say this with all truth and honesty. I should have never been and everyone would have been better off without me ever being.
>>
File: 1480900525134.jpg (34KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1480900525134.jpg
34KB, 512x512px
>>35231518
You make me happy, even though you're a nerd.
Pic related.

Keep posting in these threads. That's my boss around.
>>
Do you even have a conscience ?
It seems like you attempt to display one after you cause harm, but it seems entirely insincere. Even more so from your demonstrated behavior pattern. It's almost as if everything you do is rehearsed. If it's not rehearsed you display two routines vitriol, and malice as the first. Denying and gas lighting as the second.
>>
I'm going to be a nervous wreck around you as well... so please be prepared for the most awkward girl in all the world.

It's going to be your job to help me transition. You are going to teach me so many new things, experience with me so many new things, and I hope you're so very patient and understanding with me. I'm going to be very self conscious and I hope I meet you after my surgeries.

You're going to teach me everything you know about being so incredibly beautiful and feminine as you are. About taking care of myself, doing my hair, my makeup, and we will go shopping all the god damn time. I don't know the first thing about buying clothing for myself, let alone beautiful lady clothing. I mean, I will be able to pick out outfits for you easily, especially considering that modern fashion trends are literally because of me.

Do you have any idea how much fun that is going to be? There will be no limit in how much we can spend. Anything you want Bunny, it's yours. Everything that glitters and shines is yours.

Just don't be with me just because of that. Don't see other men or women behind my back because you don't like me or don't want to be with me. Don't take my gifts while giving your heart to someone else.

I'll need you. I'll need you to be by my side when I go out and do things. When I travel to do interviews, to meet other artists, going to events, going to cons, to go film things. I'll need you to go to the RLM studios to be on BOTW, to go be on GG... you'll be there for me when I go to events I always dreamed of going to like E3.

I desperately need a loving, caring woman to hold my hand and easy my worried, anxious mind. To make me feel better when taking off in an airplane. Relax me when meeting new people and to not leave me by myself...
>>
>>35234357
When I was a freshman in college, I went to some kind of dance/gallery/event by the marina in Sarasota. I went with my roommate who I barely knew but he had a brother that was an upperclassman so he knew everyone else.

There were about 8 of us sitting at a table. Eventually, a few of them got up to go do something else. Then a couple more. Then one by one they left until I was with a complete stranger. I just sat there awkwardly, terrified, completely unaware of what to do. Eventually... they too got up and left.

I sat there by myself for another 30-45 minutes. I didn't know what to do at all. The Marina was too far from the school to walk back and they were gone for so long I thought they had all left. Where I was there were only a few other people I didn't know so I just sat there completely by myself staring out into the black abyss that is the Gulf of Mexico.

They all eventually came back to the table completely unaware they left me by myself. Then when they found out that I just sat there, they made fun of me.

I just never went to any other school events after that if I was invited.

I don't want to ever go somewhere like that and to be abandoned again. Please don't do that to me. Please understand what you're getting yourself into.
>>
>>35234357
Hey what happened with your castration because you carried Hitler's genes?
>>
>>35234473
still waiting.

Waiting and waiting.
>>
>>35234518
Ok well maybe you should get a hobby instead of driving yourself crazy waiting
Gardening maybe?
>>
File: 1486810009971.jpg (47KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486810009971.jpg
47KB, 564x400px
>>35231381
J.O

You're pure evil and I hate you. I hope your life is going terribly but then again it probably isnt because you're a master manipulator and you've probably found another poor soul to bleed dry and then toss aside. I hope I never see your degenerate ass again.

P.S I don't believe that time you punched me in the face in my own house was an accident.

C.J
>>
>>35234473
>>35234518
The hints they dropped, Reich, Fuhrer being another name for ceasar, then posts about how March is going to be a new time... the references to St Patrick's day...

Then posts about "Beware the Ides of March" which is killing of ceasar on the 15th of March... the execution where only women kneel and smile.

Posts about how when you hit 30 it's a second puberty are them talking about the HRT. Posts with some Thicc ass girls being about my upcoming surgeries. GG talking about "it's your uterus". A fashion site linked by Kitty Bunny that is filled with fashion all inspired by my works. Shirts That have "trEAT YOUR WOMAN RIGHT" "TEAS[h]ER" "peace sign[use two fingers]" "PAINKILLERS" "Make you hard."
>>
>>35234657
Do you have any hobbies outside of a computer?
Spending a lot of time online will make you obsess over shit
>>
>>35234808
no, I don't. I just paint or play games.

I don't enjoy anything. My brain is broken and that's one of the side effects of whatever my mental illness is. If I have the same things Robin Williams had then you guys would know this. The part of the brain that produces joy, happiness, pleasure... it's broken. I don't enjoy doing anything much at all.

As well, my body is tired. I have no energy, no motivation. I am so incredibly tired all the time.

This is why I do the drugs I do. The opiates to produce fake happy feelings and stimulants to give me the energy my body doesn't produce on it's own. For fuck's sake, you all know the drugs which Hitler took. You know that he had an incredibly broken, long sleeping schedule. You know he took stimulants and dopamine drugs. You know the same exact shit that was wrong with him is wrong with me.

I enjoy painting and that's it. That's all I enjoy. There is only one other thing which I enjoy...

Being around a woman I love. Sharing things with her. It doesn't matter what we do as long as I'm with her. It's not the activities I'm enjoying, it's her company.

You have all been studying me my entire life and you still don't know this yet? You still don't realize the only thing keeping me from killing myself or the only thing that actually keeps me from getting out of bed to do the one thing I enjoy (painting) are the drugs? That my mind is so incredibly fucking broken I wouldn't do a damn thing at all without them?

Let me guess, you think it's the drugs that broken my mind. You guys don't bother to go back in time and see what I was like in 2010. Whatever heartbreak, stress, or trauma Vicki caused me back then is what accelerated my mental illness. After she did that to me I simply was never the same. I hated playing games, watching movies, everything went from boring to unbearable for me.
>>
>>35234950
I'm not watching you I've just seen your posts in a few threads and you're interesting to me

Sounds like a paradox - you do drugs to feel happy, but the drugs make you unable to paint, which is the only non-drug thing that you enjoy (other than having a companion)

Does doing things for other people motivate you? It does for me, I don't know if I'm alone in this

If you painted tomorrow and posted a picture in the letter thread I'd like to see it
>>
>>35234950
Even before that I was bored to death by everything. Even as a child I was bored all the time. Nothing made me feel joy, happiness, or gave me energy.

I hated going to cubscouts, baseball practice, friends houses, holidays, and school. I absolutely fucking hated it all, all the time. Leaving the house made me miserable, it made me tired beyond belief, and I wanted nothing more than to just go home as soon as I left. It was miserable, boring, and I didn't enjoy anything.

Getting me to leave the house was like pulling teeth. I didn't want to go do scout shit, I didn't want to go to practice, or go to family events. I would fight it every time. I didn't want to leave the house.

And even at home I wanted nothing more than to "go home" or whatever that meant. I didn't find any of SNES games fun. They were all boring. I didn't want to watch movies or play with toys. I just wanted to do nothing so I watched history or discovery documentaries. I browsed encyclopedias.

So no, I don't have any other fucking hobbies. All I'm doing is passing the time until this bullshit happens. I'm not going to just "get fucking better" magically. My depression is never going to go away, it's just getting worse.

Now that you guys dropped this bullshit on me you just made it 100x worse. I'm for sure not going to go out and do anything now. I'm just going to wait until you either do what you're going to do, tell me the truth, or I fucking die.

I'm not going to do anything because I don't enjoy anything. I don't care. I don't care about a god damn thing.
>>
Hey I

I accidentally fell in love with you. I've never been so interested in someone for so long. I know you don't feel the same but that's OK, I think I can be a bit much for some people and you have been quite tolerant so far. I really look forward to seeing you again, I hope I don't annoy you when I'm there. I miss you. Thanks for being my friend.

From N
>>
>>35235018
> but the drugs make you unable to paint
What? The drugs MAKE ME ABLE TO PAINT. That's what I said. I literally said the drugs are what make me actually paint. Without them I don't even enjoy the one thing that I could enjoy.

Even in 2010 I stopped painting I was so miserable. This was a time before drugs. I started using drugs in 2011 because after a year of being so miserable I couldn't do anything at all I needed help. I was broken before the drugs and the drugs are what fix me. The drugs are what boost me from "do nothing at all but sleep." to "at least you can paint now, everything else is still miserable."

>Does doing things for other people motivate you?
No. I don't care about them. I ESPECIALLY don't care about them now knowing that everyone I have met was a paid actor. That everyone I am going to meet until my death is a paid actor.
>If you painted tomorrow and posted a picture in the letter thread I'd like to see it
It doesn't matter. The only people that see it are paid actors or fake views/accounts. Nothing matters anymore and it never mattered in the first place.

It doesn't matter for my future either. I'm going to be unable to paint in 5-7 years anyways. I have some kind of fucked up degenerative illness that destroys the brain and causes parkinson type tremors. I already feel like I have less executive function than I did in the past and I am aware of my sleep disorders. I physically and violently act out my dreams and I talk in my sleep. I don't know what I say but I have woken myself up a few times while doing it.

And I wake myself up while punching the air all the time. Recently I would wake up and then hear voices downstairs. One dream I had where I was punching my arms back and forth (shooting lightning from my arms in the dream, pew pew) I woke myself up and heard my mom talking to someone on the phone (or tablet) "Oh good he woke himself up."

So I'm assuming it's getting worse.
>>
>>35235182
Even if they don't come through with their promises of fame, fortune, and women I don't fucking care. I never asked for those things anyways.

I wanted to know about my health. About the scar on my penis, about the reason I am so incredibly emotionally unstable. I'm a hermaphrodite and no one told me. I want to know what's inside my body. I want to know what is wrong with my mind.

I want to be given a female's body through surgery and HRT. I always thought of myself as female and they got my hopes up that this was possible.

I want the truth.

If I don't get any of it then whatever. Again, I'm going to be dead in 10 fucking years anyways. I'll just lay in bed until I fucking die and none of it will matter anyways. They already stole my life and if they don't plan on giving me the last few years of my life then that's on their souls. I don't deserve this treatment. No human does.
>>
Dear Jay

I want you to cum inside me

Love, X
>>
A

I wish you could like me as more as your "friend"

J
>>
sorry i'm reposting cause i deleted the first one but i'll keep this up.

Dear AL,

If you want what's best for me, don't ever contact me again. You know how it goes every time this happens, and how we could never really stay broken up, but let's try to keep it that way. I'll probably regret writing this anyways and in this state, I don't know the truth but... I don't think you're capable of loving me the way I should be loved. And I'm not in love with you and some day I want to experience true happiness. But I've always loved you to my fullest extent and I've loved and cared for you so much and I can't keep this going anymore and hurting myself. I'm sorry for freaking out the last couple days and thinking you were talking to someone else again. I guess you're free to do that now...but if I really meant anything to you, I hope you wouldn't do it right away. That's how I started off anyways. I was always just supposed to be her replacement. I feel bad for myself because I always put myself in situations where I do so much for someone else. There's many reasons why we won't ever truly work out. You're a pathological liar, you're boring, you don't care. I want more to my life than photographs writing a false narrative, and one sided conversations. We were never truly happy with each other. I hope you take care of yourself though. I hope you don't do anything irrational. Please don't self harm. I hope you find the one who really understands you. I don't know if I'm trying to hurt you with this or if I'm just making sure I get closure. There's always going to be more for me to say. I still love you but it's time to for me to get better.

Goodbye,
KC

P.S. The package contained a cute purple panda, werther's, peeps, mtg card boosters and a vday card. Don't send your package, thank you.
>>
>>35235182
>the only thing that actually keeps me from getting out of bed to do the one thing I enjoy (painting) are the drugs

oh, this sounds like the drugs are inhibiting your painting ability. I see you have a complex relationship with them

> I have some kind of fucked up degenerative illness that destroys the brain and causes parkinson type tremors.

If you've never been diagnosed with this, you don't have it. Being depressed constantly erodes your executive functioning, I have experience with this... I read that the damage to your brain from depression is permanent which is extremely depressing....but I guess I can stop it from getting worse, at least

>the scar on my penis
botched circumcision? true hermaphrodites almost don't exist...with men, intersex conditions are mostly hormonal. for intersex women, they''ll have a vagina and a big clit but little testicles inside it.

All in all thinking your life is over shuts down ur brain. If you can let the doom feeling go, you'll see more options
>>
Dear Jay

:(

Love, X
>>

Dear AL,

If you want what's best for me, don't ever contact me again. You know how it goes every time this happens, and how we could never really stay broken up, but let's try to keep it that way. I'll probably regret writing this anyways and in this state, I don't know the truth but... I don't think you're capable of loving me the way I should be loved. And I'm not in love with you and some day I want to experience true happiness. But I've always loved you to my fullest extent and I've loved and cared for you so much and I can't keep this going anymore and hurting myself. I'm sorry for freaking out the last couple days and thinking you were talking to someone else again. I guess you're free to do that now...but if I really meant anything to you, I hope you wouldn't do it right away. That's how I started off anyways. I was always just supposed to be her replacement. I feel bad for myself because I always put myself in situations where I do so much for someone else. There's many reasons why we won't ever truly work out. You're a pathological liar, you're boring, you don't care. I want more to my life than photographs writing a false narrative, and one sided conversations. We were never truly happy with each other. I hope you take care of yourself though. I hope you don't do anything irrational. Please don't self harm. I hope you find the one who really understands you. I don't know if I'm trying to hurt you with this or if I'm just making sure I get closure. There's always going to be more for me to say. I still love you but it's time to for me to get better.

Goodbye,
KC
>>
>>35235314
>If you've never been diagnosed with this, you don't have it
You guys know that I can never be diagnosed with anything because you can't tell me yet.

For fuck's sake I know I have some kind of STD as well but fucking the doctors REFUSE to give me tests. I ask for them and they say "Oh don't worry about it."

And that kind of sleep behavior is an early tell. Combine that with my family history and it's a 100% guarantee.

>botched circumcision?
Umm, you mean the scar that's in the same exact place as lower hypospadias would be?
>true hermaphrodites almost don't exist.
>almost
Well here I am. I have a penis, testicles, ovaries, uterus, and a scar. I have fucked up hormones and they recently started me on testosterone and female hormones. I can tell. I can feel it in my body. I feel strange as fuck but I feel right. It just feels like how I should feel. Even my behaviors have changed.

>. If you can let the doom feeling go, you'll see more options
Fuck off already. I have no options other than what they allow. I know this now and that's all there is to it.

Either they free me, tell me the truth, fucking kill me, or just watch me slowly rot for 10 years until I die naturally. Those are my options.

If they give me money, fame, and women... yes, I'll be happier. With the money I'll be able to get the drugs I need to fix my mind. I'll be able to get enough opiates and stimulants to function normally. With the money I'll be able to produce more art. With the woman, I'll be able to have my companion to do more things (like produce more art, go to events, ect.)

With the surgeries I'll be able to be happier with myself. I'll be able to be who I always wanted to be. I'll be able to use the money to buy pretty outfits.

Without any of it I'll just continue being miserable. if they are truly fucking expecting me to "Find Happiness" "Cure my depression" "Become super fit" on my own they will be waiting until I die. They put me in this position.
>>
>>35235420
you don't need to repost for me. i got this, thanksss
>>

Dear AL,

If you want what's best for me, don't ever contact me again. You know how it goes every time this happens, and how we could never really stay broken up, but let's try to keep it that way. I'll probably regret writing this anyways and in this state, I don't know the truth but... I don't think you're capable of loving me the way I should be loved. And I'm not in love with you and some day I want to experience true happiness. But I've always loved you to my fullest extent and I've loved and cared for you so much and I can't keep this going anymore and hurting myself. I'm sorry for freaking out the last couple days and thinking you were talking to someone else again. I guess you're free to do that now...but if I really meant anything to you, I hope you wouldn't do it right away. That's how I started off anyways. I was always just supposed to be her replacement. I feel bad for myself because I always put myself in situations where I do so much for someone else. There's many reasons why we won't ever truly work out. You're a pathological liar, you're boring, you don't care. I want more to my life than photographs writing a false narrative, and one sided conversations. Wwe were never truly happy with each other. I hope you take care of yourself though. I hope you don't do anything irrational. Please don't self harm. I hope you find the one who really understands you. I don't know if I'm trying to hurt you with this or if I'm just making sure I get closure. There's always going to be more for me to say. I still love you but it's time to for me to get better.

Goodbye,
KC
>>
would you stop me if I tried to hang myself? would you as my body was thrashing for air?

or would you let that be part of the narrative?

Does anyone even truly fucking care at all?

Does no one care what they are doing to a human being? a person that didn't do anything to deserve this hell?

would anyone care?
>>
>>35236012
i would care if you gave me money
>>
>>35236012
was no one worried when I held a loaded rifle to my chin?
>>
>>35236036
I would get a will to legally get all my money I have donated to charity before I do it.
>>
>>35236038
at least you have money for rifle
>>
>>35236067
charities are scam bruh better give it to someone who really needs it
>>
>>35236067

you dont need "get a will" btw
just record yourself before saying to who you wish your money to go and that makes it legal
>>
>>35232003
please enlighten me
zreezfz
>>
haven't you learned enough about me? do you not have the info you need yet? my views on things? what I really want in life?

Have you ever thought about asking me? What else do I have to hide? You have seen me do everything for 30 fucking years. You have watched me do everything from wipe my ass and see if it smells to jerking off. You have seen every image I have downloaded, every lie I have told, every tall tale, every bullshit rant and shit post. Why would I lie starting now? Have I not be honest when talking about the fucked up shit I've done? The things I feel guilty about? The illegal shit, the degenerate? I know the things I've done and none of them are truly awful. The worst things I've done I would own up to and I have.

and I'm a good person.

So why not just ask me these things? Whether or not I find lolita portman hot, if I want to fuck my niece. The answer is 1. Fashion wise yes, lolita portman is cute but only sexually attractive if that outfit was on an older girl. and 2. that is fucked up NO. JUST NO. It was weird when he asked it and it's weird and disgusting thinking that was part of some kind of fucked up test.

Why would you even think that? What about me makes you think I would find a 13 year old girl sexually attractive?

Why is it so hard to believe all the other things I say? Why is it so hard to believe me when I say all I want is to love and be loved? That I just want to know about my god damn body. That I want to know about the hormones you're giving to me so I can finally be a woman. Why is it so hard to believe that is something I have always wanted? Why is it so hard to believe that the drugs are what help me? The opiats and adderall. Benzos, weed, alcohol, other bullshit... I don't want those.

Why the tests? Why the posts trying to manipulate me to do things?
>>
>>35236537
are you that rich guy who was namefig before
>>
L,

Your last words to me still haunt me. God damn I still miss you and everything still fucking hurts. I take the meds I'm supposed to and go through the motions I'm supposed and meditate like I'm supposed to and things still feel pain-filled.

I don't regret being with you. Not one millisecond. I don't regret being with you because, even though it's painful to hear your words, "I don't want to be with you," echoing in my mind, I know you're a lovely good person who is struggling with a lot internally.

I hope you sleep better than I do. I hope you're doing well. I love you, even if you feel "luke-warm" towards me. I miss your company and your witticisms said so well with your voice. Sometimes, I'll have a cruel dream where you call me and ask to be with me again, only for me to wake and realize it was only a dream.
I'm doing my best to move forward. I just have to learn how to live with this deep pain you promised I would never experience.

Always, in this life and the next,
J
>>
I think I have a different definition of "soon" or "very soon" than you people do.

To me, very soon is "within a few days." and soon is... within a month. To you people apparently "soon" is sometime between now and when I die.
>>
>>35236930
Soon is actually never, because it is all something you imagined.

Accuse me of being a part of some conspiracy, or gaslighting you all you want, but you will see in the end that I was right and you was wrong.
>>
>>35235905
Thank god I read your initials first. If I started reading it from the beginning, I'd have a heart attack
>>
>>35232481
Same. Fucking S A M E.
Except I was able to talk to this person today. But it all went wrong. I didn't now what to say, and, to quote The Clash, this indecision's bugging me.
>>
Dear kelly

Thanks for letting me fuck that chubby asian butthole while your husband closed the shop for us. i hope we didn't scar your kid when she heard us "playing". Im sorry you had to marry that weedy algebra nerd coz your parents will disown you if you don't. Have fun in shanghai

R
>>
D,

How the heck can someone so pure make me feel so fugging lewd. I am trying to do pure thoughts

S
>>
Did I scare you off ?
I didn't understand what you were trying to tell me.
>>
>>35237464
Are you a boy or a girl? This is important to know.
>>
File: 1487811665807.jpg (191KB, 800x646px) Image search: [Google]
1487811665807.jpg
191KB, 800x646px
>>35237464
Is this what you want?
>>35237533
Boy
>>
File: lcomplex.png (125KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
lcomplex.png
125KB, 400x300px
>>35238006
>Is this what you want?
More than anything
>>
B,
I think you are finally over me and this terrifies me
>>
>>35239144
you're wrong

just really sleepy and kind of down
>>
>>35239275
why are you down? i want you to be happy
>>
>>35239428
lack of sleep and lots of responsibilities

it's hard to be enthusiastic when you're worn out but nothing is wrong
>>
>>35239529
you should sleep more, your classes are important. i have a decent amount going on too, coupled with a lack of sleep
>>
>>35239676
I've just been informed that you're not the person I assumed you were, despite how much things line up.

Woops.
>>
Dear Pizza Delivery guy,

Can you come faster, I'm really hungry.

Best regards,

J. M.
>>
Dear C,

i miss hanging out with you in italy, it was the best time i ever had in my life.
I havent felt anything for any other woman since then.

Please forgive me
Y
>>
Anons,

I had written some shit but turns out I don't care about it anymore, I'm free of that burden.

To all struggling here;
Keep fighting. Don't let the darkness win. Ignore that insidious voice. Make that darkness your personal bitch

I love you all.

L.
>>
i had a dream about you

now i'm sad.
>>
>>35240570
what was the dream senpai?
>>
>>35232359
>old boy
Everything wrong with white men in two words.
>>
I feel like I'm losing it without you..
>>
BA

I fucking miss you. I have been trying to work up the courage to contact you. If you read this and miss me too, feel free to make the first move.

CB
>>
I kind of just want someone to call me out for being the manipulative, lying, emotionless whore that I am. It seems like no one's noticed, or maybe they have and just don't care.
>>
>>35242798
Consider yourseIf called out.
>>
>>35242798
(not to (You) necessarily but to another manipulative, lying, emotionless whore I know)

Trust me, people have noticed. They care, but they are powerless to do anything. If I could change you I would, not for your sake, but for all the people you hurt for no reason other than they might like you.

What would happen if someone called you out? I actually did once. Remember what happened? Well there you go.
>>
Hi Sarah.

I don't do speed anymore. I was homeless for a while, but now I have a home again. I'm going to go back to school next year. I don't hide my feelings like I used to. I feel like everything's different now. Not in some manic grandiose way, but more like I'm going somewhere now and I know what to do. I can see my problems better. I don't want to run away. I hope you're okay, wherever you are.

Andrew.
>>
I know why you won't look me in the eye. Because when you do, I can see. I see why you still hate me. You'd like to see me break. Well I'm already broken, bitch. I'm walking around with my pieces put together upside-down but even so I'm still better than anyone you know.
>>
I'm trying my best to give you the space you've taken, but you've distanced yourself away from me so completely that it seems like you never even cared in the first place. It hurts, you know. Why didn't you just tell me that you don't care anymore? It's been hell for me these last few months.
Heaven knows how sweet your words can taste, but now that I look back, this is what I see: forever means absolutely nothing to you.

Know that I've always meant every word that I've said. This is no exception: I'll always be here. Forever.
>>
Dear E,

I will miss you, you made me a happy daddy for a while. Enjoy the rest of your life.

T
>>
>>35233111
Pastalicious baito desu
>>
>>35233485
Go fuck yourself Chris.
>>
>>35237464
>>35238006
>>35238033
yes that is exactly what i want more than anything.

:(

I just want snugs.
>>
File: 1487809354108.jpg (78KB, 423x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487809354108.jpg
78KB, 423x400px
It really makes you disillusioned, doesn't it?

Everybody talking like they're goody two-shoes, but ignoring you when you ask them for help.

They don't care, when they don't have to. They are not your friends.
>>
>>35247545
I have no friends and I'm not disillusioned. I'm aware I'm alone.

I don't know why this is happening to me at all.
>>
>>35235292
i guess I'll never know if you really read this but you'll eventually come across this board.. someone else posted this again twice, so if that's you telling me you read it, thanks I guess.
>>
File: 1480462620682.jpg (8KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480462620682.jpg
8KB, 250x200px
>>35231381
Morgan,

I know I hurt you. More than anyone deserved, especially after you treated me like a king. But it didn't feel right. I wish we didn't hate each other. I just wish we could talk with each other and get some closure, but I know you don't want to see me ever again. I'm sorry.

-C
>>
From a very early age (8) I had this premonition of feeling that the woman I was most involved with would be, for lack of a better phrase "a set up" That somehow she would know all about me before we met. I attribute this to my latent psychic abilities. Fun fact: my grandfather was a patriarch, which is basically a Seer for the Mormon Church that gives people a special blessing which tells them things about their future life. Crazy right?

So, after reading some of these posts itt I am am in a state of disbelief. Nothing is ever really a surprise to me, but to think that somebody could be on the same page as me is pretty astonishing, and would confirm the future-primitive timeline I had intuited. Either that, or someone has thought extracted my idea for a novel.

Had an intense dream last night. My best friend NFC bumped my phone and opened a secret OS that told me stuff about the organization. It was signed two initials k and something and two others which i forget. I can't remember much the details. astral dossiers, hmm. Really makes me think fampai. That's all I've got here's a song for that special someone that may never exist https://youtu.be/SJEyVKsAn6Y
>>
>>35231754
>MS
hey thats me ;)
>>
>>35235315
X,

Why the long face

Your Jay
>>
Horse,

Why the long face?

- Smartass
>>
Haha my pathetic ex always writes in these stupid threads. I'm laughing at your life.
>>
You ever driving in your regular old rental car,
Rapping with the radio, when you realize it's a live feed and there's a microphone in your car and suddenly you're LITERALLY rapping with desiigner, like a live feed, then you go to the gas station and get two Gatorade, one for you and one for the ghost in your car. A voice says "Don't drink the orange Gatorade, it's poisoned" you take a swig just to be a headstrong cunt and poor the rest out, later that night still driving and feel the worst stomach pain of your life and get abducted by aliens and your scared but just in time the men in black teleport into the back of your car and ease your mind and you go for a cruise with them and have a wonderful time. Me either just trying to compete with the lunatics itt
>>
>>35248195
you're dead though.

because of me.
>>
I'm so happy
Aha! Happy go lucky me
I just go my way
Living everyday
I don't worry
Worrying don't agree
Things that bother you
Never bother me
Things that bother you
Never bother me
I feel happy and fine
Aha
Living in the sunlight
Loving in the moonlight
Having a wonderful time
Haven't got a lot
I don't need a lot
Coffee's only a dime
Living in the sunlight
Loving in the moonlight
Having a wonderful time
Just take it from me
I'm just as free as any daughter
I do what I like
Just what I like
And how I love it
I'm right here to stay
When I'm old and gray
I'll be right in my prime
Living in the sunlight
Loving in the moonlight
Having a wonderful time
>>
>>35248350
unlike you I'm not pretending
>>
>>35233111
singular ha
>>
>>35248195
What's even more sad is that you obviously care about them because you took the time to post that message.
>>
D-don't let me down OP
>>
>>35231381
Dear A
Atleast try too sort things out, I don't want to be having to come to your funeral.
A
>>
File: happu.jpg (25KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
happu.jpg
25KB, 720x576px
Hey E
thanks for being there for me when no one else is
i love you so much bestie
-J
>>
>>35233128
>>35233273
im not dead fuck off
>>
>>35248663
D here.
Here's your letter.
-D.
>>
Would you unhide for me the scrape that bleeds you still
If I asked for your skin
Or does the spatter of my sopping gouge sapping ruddy ichor
Tenderize your zeal

Vested frights seized our liberty to gesture freely in the seams of me and you
Their holes mollify us
In dire straits / in derelict booby traps / indecency directs in furrows
To vacant hollows

But if I asked for the marrow squeezings that lodge between your molars
Would I lose my digits
This dictation prowls up from the plowed over clangoring their verboten tracts
Let's call a weapon a spade

And let's find out who can kill the center of the earth first.
>>
L,
I know you browse this board but I don't know if you check these threads. Anyway, I'm glad we met on here and that you can have interesting conversations. I don't mind the asking for pics as much as you might think. Granted, I won't send them. Thanks for talking to me, I appreciate it.

N
>>
Man i am high as a mother fucker
>>
said too much sorry too late to delete. you can say whatever you want and ill just lurk.
t.dumbass
>>
File: 1480382997466.png (476KB, 574x413px) Image search: [Google]
1480382997466.png
476KB, 574x413px
Dear L,

You fucked up many times but I forgave you like an idiot, but I make one tiny mistake that I could have easily fixed and you treat me like I just murdered your family and you stopped talking to me because of it. If I knew you were such a cunt I would have never bothered with you in the first place. I honestly hope you fucking die in a fire.

Love, N
>>
>>35249636
Hahaha. You and me both my man
>>
stuck in a wondering woo in a zoo thinking of you, I do, do love you. Dreams take me places wondering maZes with faceless apesshits, spaceships, and shoes shoe lace less. Then there's you. So beautiful too, eyes blue, me on one knee one ring say i do, I do love you. She gone now, how? Well hell she took my heart away, hid it.
>>
there's already enough people who make me laugh and don't stress me out. You're not my type.
>>
>>35249988
Dammmmmmmmmmmn Anon never knew you had that much flow
>>
>>35249988
Damn anon you gonna vocaroo you flowin over that shit mangg
>>
Anon, I didn't see your post until the thread died. But I am happy you exist.

>A small, cute, unassuming girl who is dominant and masculine. She'd aggressively grope me, slap my ass, make me get down on my knees and rim her after she does long workouts, playfully speak down to me, and every so often refer to me as a "good boy".

>She'd also be something of an exhibitionist/slob, and freely fap while I'm in the same room, leave the bathroom door open while doing her business, leave her dirty panties/shirts where I'm most likely to be around, let out burps and farts whenever, lay her legs on me while we're watching movies together, etc.
>>
>>35250072
ayyyy let me get a verse xDDDlmao;;;!!:D
>>
J,
Was really rude what you told me last night. My conversation with you was only a gesture of friendship, nothing more. I'd appreciate it if you addressed me as your friend rather than your "ex" because that is what we promised each other we would be, always and forever. I'm done trying to make amends where you are too stubborn to, you lanky, poo in the loo, primitive fuck. Good luck working yourself to death. You know where to contact me if you ever need me.
Q (A)
>>
>>35232481
Are you D?

originalpost
>>
>>35232428
God dammit, Chris, I told you I was sick.
>>
There's no way that was a coincidence what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
RK,
Send me nudes before you get lapband, you fat piece of shit.
<3
>>
File: BROMLEY_DRESS_SYDNEY_4.jpg (234KB, 2560x1164px) Image search: [Google]
BROMLEY_DRESS_SYDNEY_4.jpg
234KB, 2560x1164px
So how big is the deadpool on me? I remember some time ago that people were taking guesses on when I was going to kill myself but I didn't realize it was a world-wide thing.

You stupid fucks have no idea how much I endure.

Also, what is my art movement called? art nouveau nouveau? The New New Art?

I like that. I like it a lot. If that's not what it's called then I call it that from now on.

I invented a movement. How rad is that shit?
>>
>>35250106
I bet that filthy slut quacked like a duck and was super into you pushing your finger into her neck.
>>
I haven't given much thought to what I'd say if I'd ever speak to anybody ever again. Not that theres anybody to listen only deaf ears in an open space void of any humans, lack of face. Its been a while since I cared. I don't think I will for a long time again. Not that anybody else ever really did, just a feint grace. The greatest lie just a friend. Love for a moment in time. Not you just me, just I. Did any of you ever really care? Through thick and thin cold to the touch I can't feel your warmth on my skin. Where did I go wrong just believed everything I was given. Why should I trust again? Doesn't matter nobody wants anything to do with me. Just salt of the sea, rain in the wind lost in it all. Soaked in the earth just weed me out. The dirt is all I've known leave me to be as I keep to my trees. Whisper against the breeze maybe a feint memory will haunt me. God I've been lost so long I forgot that I don't know where I am.

- g'ma all you had to fucking do was confront me. I know where I fucked up, I shouldnt have made that comment but you fucked it up by waiting so goddamn long with your petty silence.
>>
File: IMG_1709.jpg (88KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1709.jpg
88KB, 500x339px
Matt,

Will I ever get to talk to you again? I miss you.

Victoria
>>
>>35231381
Hailey you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. R.H
>>
File: 1389796384497.jpg (13KB, 468x398px) Image search: [Google]
1389796384497.jpg
13KB, 468x398px
A,

I search these threads in hopes maybe i'll see something that closely resembles you. But I never do, but I keep coming back. You are there, but you say nothing. I don't say much either. I don't know why. I guess I am just scared of what you will say. I want you to talk to me, because i want to talk to you. Part of me thinks you want to talk to me, or else you wouldn't have accepted my add on Discord.
You honestly were a real cool chick and I honestly hope for the best for you, overseas or not.
Whatever you choose to do. Know that i'll be here, always willing to talk, play games, whatever.

D.
>>
>>35231381
C
I think you're pretty cute, but you're way too young for me.
Also childish and almost retarded.
I'm sorry if I made you think I'd ever try anything with you
C
>>
Do you even miss me now that I'm gone? or are you relieved I'm not there to nag you or annoy you every second? I didn't even ask for a lot..
>>
Dear Felix,

I'm sorry, for many things. Primarily for being what could possibly be the worst role-model. I know I keep saying that "I'll call" or "we'll hang out" and then disappear for six months. I know it seems like I just forget about you, and for a month, that's the case, and by then I'm so scared of letting my favorite younger cousin down and disappointed that I try and push it to the back of my head.

I'm really sorry, I want to do more things with you and be the role model you see me as. Maybe one day I'll find it in me to stop being scared.

Regards,
Anonymous.
>>
>>35248663
What do you mean? If I killed myself that would be letting you down?

I want to live life to it's fullest. I want to do a new, exciting task every day. I want to live life like it's a fantasy. I want to go skydiving with a fucking wingsuit. I want to go to Tokyo. I want to spend time with my favorite artists and musicians. I want to go on youtube shows like RLM and GG. I want to get involved with politics. I want to make love with a beautiful Russian Kitty and Bunny.

Most importantly I want to get my surgeries to become a full blown lady. I wish we would do that first though. I want to be a rockstar, a rapper, a popstar, a singer, a dancer, an artist, an actor, a designer, a feminist, an activist, a philosopher, a writer, a poet, a god damn leader.

But I can't do any of that until this next part is taken care of...

>>35248750
There is literally no reason for me to try to do anything. My fate is predetermined. All I can do is wait.

The things I need that would "sort me out" are things I'm not allowed to have on my own. As in... a woman, a legit doctor, and answers to this conspiracy. There is too much actual evidence/proof that weird shit is happening and my mind cannot think of anything else.

Those 3 things are what I need to "sort my shit out" and we all know those 3 things are completely and utterly out of my control. All I can do is wait until you guys decide to pull the trigger.
>>
>>35233485
C,

I just got out of work and saw this. I miss you too

A
>>
>>35251121
not the one who wrote it but I am a D and can relate
are you S?
>>
:/

I'm waiting for you to talk to me
>>
>>35253839
I don't have your #
>>
>>35253937
...Then you're not my guy. Unless you deleted my number??? :'(
>>
>>35253963
>Unless you deleted my number??? :'(
If I'm the right guy I most likely did.
>>
>>35253839
Maybe we should talk the next time I see you
>>
>>35254013
When's that going to be?
>>
>>35253990
Why would you do that? :(

origorigorig
>>
>>35254082
How about this saturday?
>>
>>35252952
What is the next letter after D?
>>
>>35254082
>>35254125
How about I join in for thursday
>>
Dear M,
I fucking hate you deep down. You pulled the same goddamn shit, and I know you're going to expect me to be around to help you pick up the fucking pieces. Turns out I won't be, and I can already see you suffering because you know you made a fucking mistake. I'd tell you to off yourself, but then I'd have to feel guilty. Have a shitty goddamn life because you make shitty decisions, whore.
Formerly with Love, R.
>>
>>35254125
I wish...

but you're sadly not who I'm waiting for
>>
>>35254110
I wasn't horny at the time so I wasn't thinking with my dick.
>>
>>35254367
That's alright, let's keep my number deleted.
>>
>>35254397
Oh right playing hard to get. Forget it I'm not going to send you my dick pick stop trolling for it.
>>
>>35254423
dic pic*
>>
A

you always say how lonely you are, am I not here? Our conversations are so one sided, wish you would just say if you like me or not so we can both stop wasting our time.

J
>>
>>35254365
Who are you waiting for?
>>
>>35253839
Where are the initials you bastard? Don't play these games with me goddammit.
>>
>>35231381
Dear C,

I have lost all feelings for you and all that's left is fond memories. I guess that's what happens after 2 years of no contact.

Even so, I think we'd still make a good match for each other. Maybe one day in the future we'll meet again and see how we've grown and matured since then (because we obviously still have a lot of maturing to go through), and maybe something will start up again.

But for now, just know I'm not salty anymore and wish you the best. You are a good-hearted human being and you don't deserve to be treated badly, even though my actions 2 years ago would convince you otherwise of my opinion of you.

Sincerely hope you are happy with life.

-K
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-02+at+11.12.56).jpg (18KB, 261x340px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-02+at+11.12.56).jpg
18KB, 261x340px
Dear Haley,

I'm so sorry for everything. I didn't realize how much you meant to me when we were together. That stupid cliche saying is true.. I miss you so much, and I'd just wish I could tell you that you were the best thing to ever happen to me.

- D
>>
>>35254460
Someone that I won't be able to easily meet just over the weekend
>>
>>35254476
I can tell it's not you so don't overthink it :/
what's your initials to be safe?
>>
File: 1458934045097.jpg (49KB, 585x390px) Image search: [Google]
1458934045097.jpg
49KB, 585x390px
>>35254507
PCmasterraceoriginal
>>
P

Your gf knows you're cheating on her. She keeps liking posts about cheating. You need to be more discreet. If she knows who you're doing it with I'm done for. Don't be a shithead.

And come over.

A
>>
>>35254556
I don't know anyone with those initials so it's definitely not you.
Cute pupper though :)
>>
dear s

i didnt even want to fuck you you fat cunt. thanks for being a bitch to me and ignoring me every time i tried to talk to you.

that'll teach me to be friends with women

t. n
>>
>>35248015
This is the first time I've been able to relate to someone personally before... Feels kind of nice.
>>
>>35254493
Is there something that impede you from meeting this person?
>>
>>35254719
Yeah. Distance is a bitch
>>
Dearest cyborg friend, the best I have ever known:

Friendships like ours are cosmic events. Most aren't lucky enough to ever know the connection we had. You understood me, without me having to say a word. Our mbti types made a diagonal line, but even so you knew me better than anyone I have ever met. You saw good in me.

I'm sorry I was too confused to love you back at the time. I regret it deeply now. I hope you're happy with the man you're with. I hope you're doing well. I am not.

When I said I needed to leave brockport because I felt trapped, I thought I'd find freedom back in the roc. I spent one summer here, happy, before I noticed the metal jaws around my leg. They're gone now, but I'm a masochist and I'm jealous of that other bear's fur.

I'm more lost than ever, and I know we're too far apart to ever reclaim what we had, but I will never forget you. I would have killed myself in those dormitory bathrooms if you hadn't seen something in me.

The days flow into one another, and every one kills me a little more. I'm sorry I didn't call you beautiful when I had the chance. I don't think I'll ever meet someone like you again, where mental chemistry reacts like hydrogen and oxygen in the chamber of a fucking rocket engine.

It doesn't matter that you were tamer than me. I need someone sane to reign me back in and tell the difference between my batshit and my brilliance.
I know I keep saying I'll come visit, but I don't know if I will, or even if I should. We both have two years behind us now, and you seem to be going someplace happy, and I know that I am not. I truly wish you the best,

Your best friend freshman year, now and until the end of days.
>>
>>35231381
Dear Amanda

I am sorry I treated you like shit that last year of high school. I actually fucking liked you, I would have not told you I was asexual in order to avoid have any feelings. I am also sorry I shilled your nudes everywhere to fuck you over just because I wanted to avoid feelings for you. now that I say that I am sorry and I am sure my Bro who liked you even more was able to appreciate my efforts to never grow close to you.

ET
>>
>>35252628
A's initials?
>>
>>35231381
Dear B,
I can't leave my house because the paranoia you caused me, fuck you and your abusive ass.

Dear H,
You see that I'm doing better without you, does this piss you off? I leave my house and run into you and you end up furious and make a big deal out of it, can you fuck off? You ruined my life and I'm finally becoming myself again. Get the fuck out. Let me live already.

Dear A, I started loving you and I know I'm awkward and can't express it well enough because my lack of self esteem etc and I'm beyond confused of why you like me so much but it means the world that you care, I honestly was starting to love you too belive it or not, I was healing after 3 years of keeping her around to hurt me over and over again bur kept me convinced I would he with her. You were there. And I love you, I wish it didn't have to end however.. Please come back.. I actually started to live and love again.
>>
>>35255064
As last initial?
>>
H,

I miss you

-A
>>
>>35255334
your last initial??

orrrrggg
>>
>>35252628
What country r u from
>>
>>35255368
what is your second initial?
>>
>>35255482
no, you first!
I'll tell you I miss you a lot if you're the right one
>>
>>35255507
V
oregon
>>
>>35255574
I was hoping for a T...
>>
>>35255228
fuck off Carlton you ain't the bro
>>
>>35255482
>>35255574
fuck off retard and stop pretending to be me

-A
>>
>>35255615
Lmao @ Amanda's autistic highschool friends that's used her and caused her tons of shit. Kill yourselves
>>
>>35255666
Who are you? last initial??
>>
>>35255704
we used her

yeah fucking right
>>
>>35255730
Sad excuse for friends. You were all lonely neckbeard betas who spergged as soon as she stepped close. Lmao. This made my day.
>>
>>35255754
I'll admit I had some good memories as a friend, but she was never a fucking saint, and no one is.
>>
>>35255799
I will also admit that whatever I personally did was wrong and I feel sorry for what I did I just hope you accept my apology. I am sorry Amanda.
>>
>>35255799
She is the worst of them all. You guys never realized, and never held her accountable. You only enabled her. Spreading her nudes is fucking great, cause you are not the ones that got blamed. And her autistic Swedish bf reads these threads too and doesn't realize he's a cuck, just to throw that out there for when he sees this.
>>
D,
I'm tired, and I'm tired of feeling tired. And I'm tired of barely feeling anything. I'm sorry for being strange lately. I hope you're okay, because then at least one of us is.
>>
File: IMG-20170224-WA0008.jpg (133KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170224-WA0008.jpg
133KB, 1200x1600px
E

I fucking hate you, why did you did that... TWICE!
Are u fucking dumb, maybe retarded?
Please, im not saying to you to go kill yourself but you should think about ur life inside a filthy basement.

Honestly D
>>
>>35255726
not the person you're looking for, sorry
>>
I wish I was important to someone.
>>
File: AndroVid_join_9976_6323.webm (2MB, 725x480px) Image search: [Google]
AndroVid_join_9976_6323.webm
2MB, 725x480px
>>35231381

Dear R9K,
...Yep...

....That's right

SINcerely,
JN
>>
>>35249421
You should stick to the 'masturbating to a Justin Bieber CD cover while dressed as a Milk Maid' thing...

Poetry's not your strong point
>>
dear J
I know you dont like her.
but why are you so eager to hug her, when you wouldnt even touch me when i told you i got raped
why are you so eager to talk, when i can barely summon a word from you
why do you confirm every fear i had that you just hated me and were hanging out out of obligation, every time i bring up a treasured memory of our time together?
why do you treat me like this
N
>>
D,

I'm t-trying my best to do what I'm told and not have lewd thoughts, but it's difficult - especially because of what you said last night about having power over me. I miss you. I can see myself having a future with you

S
>>
File: 47899065468.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
47899065468.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
Come on just tell me about it and don't be scared. I am just very bad at reading people emotions so I don't ask directly. It doesn't mean that I am indifferent toward anything you say or feel really.

You know who...
>>
File: 1487162912457.png (85KB, 204x205px) Image search: [Google]
1487162912457.png
85KB, 204x205px
>>35256654
It wouldn't be difficult if you weren't such a NERD.

I feel the same about your last two sentences, no homo though.
>>
>>35256875
Taste in loli? You've got me curious.
>>
>>35231381
So basically i was doing laps, ***1 and ***2 was the the bench in the corridor, ***1 sitting on the bench and ***2 on the other side, leaning on the wall(***3 and ***4 were sitting around ***1). I passed in front of them a few times, and the next time she, before i crossed them, she like slightly said to me to like talk to them/her. I hesitated, and then i said to her: (translation)
"Do you have a crush on someone?"
She: "No"
Me: "Ok, well, do you think it would be easy to talk to someone you have a crush on?"
She: "Well, no"
Me: "Exactly"
And then i just continued doing my laps, and of course i we were having that conversation loud enough for ***3 and ***4 to hear it.
-@
>>
C,
No matter how hard I try all the little things in my life remind me of you.

I've accepted what's happened and that we'll never be together again. I just wish things happened differently. All I wanted was to be there for you and be with you. Even though you kept pushing me away.

Did it scare you to have a real emotional connection in your life? Or was it just a lie when you said you loved me? Was I just convient for you to have around? Whatever the answer I still can't help but wish you the best, because I still care about you. I just hope you realize one day what we could have had.
-Andrew
>>
Dear girl

gimmie dat booty
you know i want it bitch

.t AD
>>
>>35256914
I hope things aren't getting too lewd and uncomfortable for you. Let me know if you feel pressured.
>>
>>35255866
Good dubs my friend
>>
File: 1472431674351.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1472431674351.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>35258033
Don't worry about it fampai. All gud. I like it.
>>
>>35258375
In that case then, I want to see your feet

only if you want to
>>
File: 36l.jpg (68KB, 720x725px) Image search: [Google]
36l.jpg
68KB, 720x725px
Hi mom and dad
I'm sorry i had to be like this.
maab
>>
Y,

I hope you get raped to death in an alley.

-KB
>>
File: 1443134652066.jpg (30KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1443134652066.jpg
30KB, 500x359px
>>35258453
Talking about things are different than doing them. That's a whole different level of pressure.
>>
File: 1363446876654.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1363446876654.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>35258747
S-sorry about pressuring you
>>
Dear F,

Do you even know why I invited you to play cards last Wednesday?
You might think that it only was because I remembered that you can play the game and wanted us to have some fun.
The reality of it is this: I missed you.
I didn't see you for only two and a half weeks but I thought about you every single day.
Although you rejected me at the beginning of the year, I can't move on, really. It's hard.
I want there to be something. There was meant to be something. I'm sure.
Maybe if I build the bridge first there can be something. No matter the form. I just want you to like me.
But I know that we both have a special kind of autism and I'm not sure I can work up the courage to tell you about it a second time.
That you said that we should play again sometime really lifted me up. It was the best I slept in months that night.

I want to write love but I'll go with
Best Regards,
M
>>
Dear qt R,

You make me so happy, every day feels good to me now.
Thank you for always being loving and considerate towards me.

-V
>>
I was too stupid to notice that you slightly changed your mind but eventually I did
will never respond you, so please dont text me anymore. Never
bye

m
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.